Flower

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 If you love a flower, don't pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love.

So, if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possesion. Love is about appreciation.

 

 vousmevoyez replied: you hacked into my account.

 oohsehun sent: i didn't?

 vousmevoyez replied: liar. 

 vousmevoyez replied: how did your picture landed on my account then?"

 oohsehun sent: i technically didn't hack it though.

 oohsehun sent: i just asked irene noona if she could post that photo of me in your account.

 oohsehun sent: conveniently enough, you didn't have a passcode on your phone so she could easily access your phone.

 oohsehun sent: you should really put a passcode. it's a bit dangerous seeing how easily irene noona could use your Instagram without your knowledge.

 vousmevoyez replied: i really can't believe you.

 vousmevoyez replied: i'm so angry at you right now. don't talk to me.

 oohsehun sent: :(

 oohsehun sent: soojung, i'm really sorry. i know i acted a bit rash by asking irene noona to post that and i don't even know why i acted that way.

 vousmevoyez replied: whatever, i just don't feel like talking to you tonight. or maybe even for the next few days. 

 vousmevoyez replied: goodnight. 😑

 oohsehun sent: wait, please don't be angry at me.

 oohsehun sent: i'm sorry, i really am.

 oohsehun sent: it's just that i felt so protective and angry when i heard from irene noona about that guy flirting with you.

 oohsehun sent: i'm not a selfish person who doesn't thinks carefully. i don't usually act that way. but when i'm with you, i just do. 

 oohsehun sent: why is that?

 oohsehun sent: you must be sleeping already.

 oohsehun sent: i'm sorry for what i have done. please don't get angry at me for too long.

 oohsehun sent: goodnight soojung :(

 

 

Sehun feels uneasy and restless. He has been tossing and turning around his bed, kicking the blankets every once in a while. His eyes are tired but it just doesn't want to close. His thoughts are all over the place and the main reason why he is awake at 2AM on a Friday. He keeps on thinking about his conversation with Soojung from earlier on.

He unlocks and locks his phone every now and then, checking to see if Soojung had replied to his messages. He has the urge to just call her and hear her voice. He needs assurance that she isn't upset with him anymore and could finally go to sleep. Just as he is about to dial her number, he groans and tosses his matte black iPhone away. Oh, right. The stupid damn rules.

He hates himself for acting so rashly and without thinking thoroughly. She must think I'm some kind of a creep or a stalker now, he says to himself. He grabs a pillow and covers his face with it.

"Just remember that she hates it whenever people acts rashly around her. She dislikes those type of people who doesn't think twice of their words and actions. If you ever mess up, get her flowers. She loves sunflowers and would instantly forget about your mistake after seeing them. Don't laugh, it's true. Anyways, she likes the smell of it and loves looking at it for hours."

He immediately gets up from his bed as he finally thinks of something to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter