Twenty

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Texting the same person all day and night, and never getting bored just because you like them that much.

 

 oohsehun sent: can you explain it to me again? i'm terribly confused.

 vousmevoyez replied: 😒

 vousmevoyez replied: fine, but this is the last time.

 vousmevoyez replied: basically, my birthday is in exactly 20 days. i just think that it will be a great idea if we don't meet up until my birthday.

 oohsehun sent: but why? :(

 oohsehun sent: i will miss you 😭

 vousmevoyez replied: don't start being dramatic again, oh sehun.

 vousmevoyez replied: it's just that i treasure what we have very much and i don't want to lose it so easily. i have seen so many of my friends breaking up because the both of them rushed into things quickly.

 vousmevoyez replied: i don't want us to rush into things. besides, we haven't really get to know each other that well. you only know that i'm an university student who is working her off at a cafe.

 vousmevoyez replied: while, what i know about you is that you're a confident person who is damn rich and is working at successful company.

 oohsehun sent: i like how you called me confident. 🤔

 oohsehun sent: fine, 20 days is okay with me. but nothing more than that!

 vousmevoyez replied: good! and there's rules.

 vousmevoyez replied: 1) we can't see each other at all during the whole 20 days, no matter how much we want to. 

 vousmevoyez replied: 2) we can only communicate through our Instagram. even though you have my number, you can't message or call me at that number.

 vousmevoyez replied: if you break any of the rules, you won't get to see me ever again.

 oohsehun sent: WHAT?!

 vousmevoyez replied: i'm joking :)

 oohsehun sent: 😠

 oohsehun sent: so does day 1 starts today or tomorrow? 

 vousmevoyez replied: today.

 oohsehun sent: well, that's too bad. i thought we can at least see each other for one last time.

 vousmevoyez replied: we're not seeing each other for 20 days, not 20 years, oh sehun.

 vousmevoyez replied: you're so dramatic at times but i find it . . . cute.

 oohsehun sent: aw, you called me cute.

 oohsehun sent: day 1 is already starting off so well. 😁

 

 

 

"20 days? Why are you torturing that poor cousin of mine?" Irene looks at Soojung dubiously. The latter nods her head as she arranges the plastic cups. "He will definitely be complaining a lot to me. You're not just torturing him, Soojung. You're torturing me too!" 

She goes over to the sink to wash her hands and Irene follows. "I just think it would be a great idea for us. We know each other purely through a social media platform. I want to get to know him first before I allow myself to sink deeper into whatever we have."

Irene glances at her and nods her head. "I respect your decision but, do you trust him?"

She raises an eyebrow, a bit confused as to what she is saying. She dries her hands with a towel and heads back to the counter. The cafe isn't opened yet and they are busy preparing the things they need before opening hours starts. They are a bit short under staff since Mark and one more worker have yet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter