Truth

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No matter what, the truth always hurts.

 

Soojung has been staring at the message for the past few minutes, particularly at the word 'love'. Love? He loves me? It hasn't been that long since the both of them met and started talking to each other online. They are only in the beginning of whatever relationship they are having. She isn't entirely sure of what Sehun and her in the first place. Best friends? A couple? No one knows for sure, not even the both of them.

She just finds it nice to have someone to talk to everyday. Someone who thinks about her daily and asks about how her day is. Someone who thinks about her first thing in the morning. It has been a while since she feels this way and she really appreciates having him with her.

Don't overthink too much, Soojung. Maybe it's just a typo? He must have wanted to type 'like' instead of 'love'. But, how can anyone ever mispell those two words? They are completely different and the only similarity both words have is it starts with a 'L'.

Groaning, she puts away her phone and lies down on her bed. She takes a pillow and covers it with her face. Oh Sehun, you're confusing me so so much.

 

 

 oohsehun sent: do you like reading?

 vousmevoyez replied: sometimes, if the plot is interesting.

 oohsehun sent: oh, okay then.

 vousmevoyez replied: why? were you planning to get me a book as a present?

 oohsehun sent: would that be too boring?

 vousmevoyez replied: nah, i don't mind about presents.

 vousmevoyez replied: for my birthday, i value presence more than presents.

 oohsehun sent: vousmevoyez strikes again with the deep thinking!

 vousmevoyez replied: haha. 

 vousmevoyez replied: to be honest, i'm actually getting a little bit excited for my birthday.

 oohsehun sent: aw, is it because you wish to see my ridiculously handsome face?

 vousmevoyez replied: ha ha, yea right.

 

 

Sehun smiles and stares at the wrapped present on his table. He has a check list laying next to the present and all of the boxes are ticked. He has never done this for anyone's birthday before, much less for his own parents. He has never gotten them a birthday present as he thought that the best present he can ever get for his parents is himself.

He hasn't admitted it to anyone yet but he can feel himself falling even more for her. Although he hasn't fully crack the bubble between them yet, he knows that Soojung is also slowly warming herself up to him.

Their late night conversations nowadays often end very late into the night. For the first time ever since they met, she starts the conversation now by asking him about his day and hers. He also notices that she's beginning to talk about herself even more. 

Talking to her every now and then is no longer a chore for him, but a necessity.

  

 

 vousmevoyez replied: what did you do today?

 oohsehun sent: nothing much. i spent the whole day planning for your birthday.

 vousmevoyez replied: i feel touched.

 oohsehun sent: you should be.

 vousmevoyez replied: i did nothing for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter