His so sweet..

After School Wedding

ROOM:

"I should better get going now.."Tiffa added..

"Why..? all of a sudden..?I'm not done yet just wait for me.."Siwon replied..

"It's boring..what should I do here..?"she asked..suddenly Siwon get up and kiss her on the lips passionately Tiffa tried to push him away but still there's no use her strengh isn't enough...

"Why did you that..?"Tiffa asked.."I thought  I made it clear don't touch me.."she added..

"Did  I agree with it.?"Siwon replied..

"Arg...Why in the world do I have to stay with a guy like this.."she asked herself.."It was my first kiss and you dare to still it..?"She added..

"So kiss me back isn't it simple..?"Siwon replied back..making a smirk..

"What..?you really are a ert.."Tiffa shouted..

"Of course I'm you husband I'm head over heels with you..Gosh I thought you were smart.?"Siwon ..

"Arg..just shut up.."Tiffa added..

"Make me.."Siwon added.."If I returned the kiss will you shut up and we will go home.?"She asked..Siwon just nod..so she has no choose but to kiss her husband..so she return the kiss suddenly Siwon hugged her..

"What are you doing again..?"Tiffa asked..

"I want more.."Siwon replied with a sweet voice..then he hold her arms so that she will not ran off..

"Are you going to abuse me.?"TIffa said.

"But you want it right..I can see your desire.."Siwon smiled..

"Not in  a place like this.and not with a guy like you.."tiffa added..

"MY wife is really stubborn as always.."Siwon smirked..

"a huh.?My husband is always as .."She added..

HOUSE:

"I'm taking a shower first.."Siwon added..

"Go ahead.."Tiffa added..

"You will for me me Tiffany Hwang."He told himself..

"What if he will ..?"Tiffa asked herself.."Of course I'm her wife so its useless if he would touch me..OH gosh.ahm so unlucky this days.."

"I'm done its your turn.."Siwon added with a kiss on her cheek..

After Tiffa saw Siwon half she became nervous always when they were alone..

"ARe you okay..?"He asked..

"Ahm..yes I will take the shower now..just get dressed.."tiffa smiled..

"Hm..it's rare to see her smile when she's with me..but its cute to see her eye-smile..she's such a cutie."Siwon told himself."But its been 15 minutes since she's not done yet..I hope she's okay..But I better looked.."So Siwon open the door there she saw Tiffa on the floor...of course she's .."Tiffa..?"Siwon shouted..Then she carry her and put her on the bed..."Oh..Gosh..is she alright..?"He asked himself holding Tiffa's hand..

"Why ahm..I here on the bed.."Then she looked her body she was still .."What did you do.?"She shouted..

"Don't you remember..?you fainted on the toilet room..are you okay.?"Siwon asked..

"Did you see it..?"she asked.Siwon just nod..then Tiffa get up "It's no use you already saw it..I will just change infront of you.."Tiffa challenged her husband..

"No..I will just get out just call me after you finished dressing up.."Then Siwon get out..Then when she finish she called Siwon.

"Thank you Siwon you are really a good guy..I'm lucky that your my husband."Then Siwon was shocked when Tiffa kiss her..

"What is that for..a thank you kiss ..?"He asked and Tiffa just nod..


Sorry if its such a sweet moments.

hope you'll continue to read it till the end..