Hang-out..?

After School Wedding

SCHOOL:

"What happened..?"Sunny was very excited after our date..

"Did you do something..?"Hyoyeon asked.. "

Eh..?"Are you kidding..?"I asked them..they just laugh..I was very embarrassed when Hyoyeon asked it..of course I'm not ready for that kind of thing..

"So you didn't do it.?So what did you do.?"Sunny asked like an innocent girl

 "Ahm..we just go there because its our 1st monthsary of our wedding..

"I replied..I was shocked when the two asked some questions again..I thought it was the last coz nothing happened between us after all..

"So what did he do then.?are you sure you eat the whole night.?"HYoyeon asked.its a bit creepy when she asked this questions..of course she's a friend of Siwon that's why she knows that were married and they been to China just the two of them to study Mandarin Chinese that's one thing I've been jealous before but now I'm confident..and trusted my husband..

"Ahm..he just give me a necklace that's all"I replied.

. "What that's all..?"Sunny asked using her aegyo..

"A huh..that's all nothing special happened I just kissed him on the cheeks.."I added...after saying it they become interested again..of course it was okay coz our class is done..

"Really..?did he kiss you too..?"Sunny asked..

"Ahm..no of course we were in public.."I replied

. "From what I have known Tiffany did really changed Siwon.."Hyoyeon added to herself.."I hope they will not break up.."I giggled..

"Hyo are you alright are you day dreaming again of Oppa..?"Sunny asked..

"What are you talking about.?"Hyoyeon replied..

"So are HYo is in love eh..?"Tiffa asked..

"Eh..of course not I was just thinking of the past..that's all.."Hyoyeon added..not again they teasing me again..these two really are still a kid..but I Love them just the way they are..they make me happy when my life was a storm..

"It's okay Hyo..someday you will find the best guy.."Tiffa make an eye smile which is really cute..I was shocked when Sunny was the one answering Tiffa's question for me..

"Yeah I hope so.."Sunny added..

"Eh..?You two Sunny..?"Tiffa shouted.

"What..??"Sunny asked..

"So Sunny your also in love..?Hm..whose the lucky guy.?"Tiffa asked..

"What are you guys talking about..?"Sunny asked..

"So the three of us are in love right now..?"Tiffa asked..we just laugh we didn't know that they would actually say that they are in love.I hope they will find someone just like me..

"Hey guys..let's go to the mall to celebrate.."Sunny asked..

"For what.?"HYo asked.

Let's just go its my treat I want to meet my man in my dreams...Sunny giggled..

"Hey don't plan a date okay..?"HYo added..

"Why..?"Tiffa asked..

"I want to find him my own.."Hyo giggled..

"Let's just go"..So the three of us hang-out to the mall...

Mall:

"So Siwon what's up..?"DongHae asked..

"Oh..Hae it's you are you dating my sister right now.?"Siwon asked..

"Eh..?Me.?What are you talking about.?"DongHae asked back.

. "Eh..I though she was going with a date with you.."Siwon replied..

"Of course not..we already broke up..and she's with Taecyeon right now.."DongHae added..

"Well you looked so happy breaking up with my sis you know.?"Siwon added..

"It's been 4 months since we break up..and I can't continue crying I should make a move and move on..maybe she's not the one for me and I'm not the one for her.." DongHae added..

"well good luck bro.."Siwon hugs his co-star..DongHae just smiled and nod.

 "Hmm..I know you can date Yuri."Siwon added.

"Eh..your ex.. she's not my type she's so hot.."Hae added..

"hmm..how about Yoona the face on Snsd..?"Siwon asked..

"What are you talking about I don't like Yoona she's such a hottie.."Hae added."I want to find someone with my own eyes.."

"Oh..then good luck.."Siwon smiled..

"You seems like your enjoying your life.."Hae added.

. "Of course I'm enjoying I already have a wife.."Siwon added..

"So she really did change you."DongHae laugh..

"Yup thanks to her.."Siwon added...

"Is that you DongHae and Siwon..?"Eunhyuk asked..

"Ow..bro."The three started to hugged each other..

"It's been a long year since you didn't show up.."Siwon asked...

"Yeah..I want you to meet ahm..you already know her..4minute Hyuna..my girl.."Eunhyuk added..

"Oh nice to meet you..I mean it's good to hear it.."DongHae added.

. "Then we should get going now we still have a date.."Eunhyuk added..

"Oh sure next time.."Siwon added and Hyuna and Eunhyuk went to a restaurant..

To:Siwon

From:Tiffa

"Were going to have some fun in the mall..see you later..." "So they are here..it's good to hear.."Siwon smirked.. "What's wrong.?"Hae asked.. "Come we should hang-out too.."then the two get going..