Paris..?

After School Wedding

HOME:

"Tiffa is that okay with you if I go to Paris..?"Siwon asked..

"Can't I go to..?"Tiffa asked with a pouting face..

"What the heck is she doing trying to ..what am I talking about.."Siwon asked himself..

"Eh..?Can't I go too..?"Tiffa asked again trying to cry..

"You know your not so much of an actress..."Siwon ..

"Eh..?Whatever I'm going to bed by myself.."Tiifa teased back..

"Wait a minute..I'm coming with you.."Siwon hugged her wife..then Tiffa chuckled.."EH..?what's the matter..?"he asked..

"I want to change you know...?"Tiffa asked glaring at him..

"It's okay I'm your husband you can't hide anything.."Siwon smirk..

"Eh..you ert.."Tiffa shouted..

"I'm not.."Siwon replied.."Okay calm down.."

"Why am I doing something..?"she raised her voice..

"I said come down..and be quiet I will tell you the details.."Siwon added..

"What if I don't wan't to be quiet.."Tiffa asked..

"Then there's no choice.."Siwon suddenly kiss Tiffa..holding her both hands.."like it..?"Siwon smirk..

"Such a big ert.."Siwon kissed her again.."What are you doing..?"Tiffa shouted then covers ..

"Good girl be quiet okay..?"Siwon pats her like a child..Tiffa just nod and sits down..Siwon also sits down beside her.."Is it okay to you if I go to Paris..?"Siwon asked again..

"Of course I know it's your work.."Tiffa replied..

"And my partners are my ex girlfriends.."Siwon added..that Tiffa's feelings was hurt.."okay I know its hurt but you should be thankful I'm honest.."Siwon winked at her..

"It's alright with me..coz i'm your wife and its just the past and I'm the present.."Tiffa added..and gave him an eye-smiled..

"Okay its settled..the next day I'm going to Paris..and always its getting late we should go to bed.."Siwon added after hearing it Tiffa was shocked..

"Eh..for what..?"Tiffa asked..innocently..

"Of course to sleep silly.."Siwon pats her..

SCHOOL:

"Guys I need your help.."Tiffa added..

"Why what's wrong..?"Sunny asked..

"Ahm..tomorrow Siwon will go to Paris that's why I'm making him his fav.dish but I don't know what is it.."Tiffa added..

"So what should we do..?"sunny asked again..

"Ahm..I was thinking since Hyoyeon has a bond with Siwon I though you should know it.."Tiffa make a smile..Hyo was shocked...

"Why me..?It's true that I'm close to him but it was 2 yrs ago.."HYo added..

"Ahm..I know.that's why can you text Sungmin and DongHae..?"Tiffa bites her slips..

"Eh..?DongHae..?"HYo shouted..

"Calm down Hyo.."Sunny added..

"I should text Sungmin.."

To:Sungmin

FRom:Sunny

"Hi.Sun sorry babe Tiffa was asking what's Siwon's fav..dish.sorry for bothering you brain..Lots of Love.."

To:DongHae

From:HYoyeon..

"Ahm..how are you doing Hae..?ahm..sorry for bothering you..Tiffa was asking what's Siwon's fav dish.."

"So did you guys got a reply..?"Tiffa asked excitedly..

To:Sunny

From:Sungmin

"Its okay babe and my mind is functioning well..hehe..well Siwon's like Spicy Foods everything that Spicy.."

To:HYo

From:Hae..

"Its nice toread that your concern about me well I was feeling okay now coz you texted me..Siwon's fav dish is anything that Spicy..just tell Tiffa good luck for me okay..mwauh..

"Sungmin said spicy foods that's all everything that's spicy he loves it.."Sunny added..

"Yeah..Hae too texted it he loves Spicy Food and he also said Good Luck for both of you.."HYo added..

"Okay then bye see you guys around.."Tiffa giggled..


Well this fic is going to complete soon..

hope you guys will read it till the end..

and the end is coming..