Fake Relationship.?

After School Wedding

MALL:

Its he crazy..? why is he following me..?I'm not a babe and also I'm not a cutie..or hottie.."I sigh..

To:Tiffa

From:Hyo

I think someone is stalking to me..Where are you guys right now..?

I laugh hard after receiving HYo's message.."Hyo said someone is following her..it's really fishy don't you think..?"I asked..

"What..?"Siwon laugh.."Hae is following her all the time..?"He asked..

To: Hyo

From: Tiffa

Ahm..were in the restaurant near the movie theater..and also you would not like to come coz Eun and Hyuna are here..

"I should go now so that the boy but..my ex is there and I'm the only one single "Hyo looked at him.."Hm..I think he's Hae..but it wouldn't be right..why is he following me?"

"What's wrong with her..?Is she afraid..?Every girl want's me you know..?"Hae added to himself.."Argh..I can't stand it anymore after all I know her.but were not close because that time I have Jessica.." So  I run to her I was also shock when she also run..I shout.."Wait..Don't you recognize me.."I don't care what people think..

"Eh..Don't touch me."Hyo defense herself..so the only thing I did was to take off the shades so that she would notice my beauty..what am I talking about..?

"Ahm..sorry If I scare you.."Hae added..

"Ahm..it's okay.."Hyo was holding her chest..

"Where are you going..?"Hae asked..

"Ahm..to them..do you want to come.?"HYo asked..

"Sure.let's go.."Hae added and smiled..

"You just go after all I would be out of place.."Hyo added..she's a bit dissapointed of course I don't want her to feel out of place..

"Come..I'm also single we can have a fake relationship if you want.."Hae asked..

"But..isn't it bad..what if we'll have a Karma..?"Hyo asked back..DongHae just smiled and hold her hand..

INSIDE THE RESTAURANT:

"Ahm..Tiffa I need to tell you something.."Siwon whispered.

"What.?you can talk loud you know..?"Tiffa aswered..

"Ahm..Many offered me to go to Paris and my Partners are my ex girlfirends..Yoona and Yuri.."Siwon paused and looked at his wife..

"Go on..I want to hear what's next..:Tiffa added..

"It should be private when we arrived at home I will tell you the details.."Siwon added..

"So HYuna when did you..I mean when did you started dating..?"Sunny asked.."I was going to ask when did you fool Eun..?"Damn I hate her Sunny added to herself making a plastic smile..

Hyuna smiled and aswered."Were already one year.."Hyuna smiled..

"So getting strong..?"Tiffa asked.."One year so there's a third party involve..poor Hyo.."I added..to myself at that time me and Sunny were very disappointed..Sungmin and Siwon was confuse suddenly we heard a voice and Eun reactions was so uncool.

"Ahm..sorry for the wait guys..we were just having a misunderstanding that's all.."Hae smiled at us..

"Woh..am I dreaming or something..?"Eun asked...

"What are you talking about..?"HYuna asked..

"Ahm..it's rare to find you two on a date.."Eun asked..

"HYo..You never told us that you were dating someone.."Sunny added..

"I think it's a fake relationship.."Tiffa whispered.

"Why do you know..?:Sunny whispered back..

"Ahm..its the first time I saw Hyo this shy before.."Tiffa aswered..Sunny just smiled..and added.."I need to help her.."

"So let's get started to this.."Sunny added..

"Yeah..we should asked question before we eat."Sungmin added..

"But before that we should order.."Siwon called the waiter..

"What would you like to eat HYo.."Tiffa asked..

"Ahm..we should get a dessert.."Hyo added..

"Yeah..we already eat.."Hae added..

"What you already ate..?"Eun shouted..

"Calm down Eun..are you alright,.?"siwon laugh..

"Ahm..it's unfair.."Eun added..

"Were lucky you know its a fair thing after all.."Hyuna added..

"Oh..this is even hotter.."Sunny added.."cute this is the first time I saw Eun like this.." Sunny said to herself..

"Eh you two already finished eating.?"Siwon added..

"Yeah..we still have a date.."Hae wink at us..Eun was totally pissed off..

"Then we should get going now.."Hyo added and wave at us..and walked out the restaurant..

"Those two looked great right..?"Sungmin asked..we just nod..

"Then we should get going now guys we still have some business.."Siwon added..

"Yeah..right some husband and wife..thing"Tiffa giggled..


Sorry for this chapter guys..

Of course I want you too enjoy reading that's why I adde this..