Chapter 16

After School Wedding

The lady just laugh in evil way she was very happy.

Yoona was just a piece of cake is she will told everyone about her.

"Now everything is according to plan."The woman just laugh.

"It's not right mom."Yuri intruded her happiness.

"Why.? Isn't it great you'll be a big star if Yoona is not around."Mrs.Kwon added.

"Yes , it's true I want to be a star but not in a dirty way." Yuri talked back to her mother.

"It's not dirty my child it's called strategy." Mrs.Kwon added.

"But mom she's like my twin sister."Yuri added.

"I don't care it's not just about Yoona it's also about Siwon" Mrs. Kwon added.

"Mom I told you it's the past I already loved someone and keep moving on."Yuri added.

" I just want them to feel the pain okay.?" Mrs.Kwon added.

Yuri just sigh and left her mom she get back to her room.

Then she started to call Fany, but Fany silent her phone because Siwon and her are dating.

"Hmm..I better call her later "Yuri stop calling and she just sleep in her room.


"So where do you want to go.?" Siwon asked.

"Ahm.it's great if we will go to the zoo" Fany giggled.

"To the zoo.?" But why there.?"Siwon asked again.

"Ahm.I want something new. By the way will you come back neing a teacher at our school.?"Fany asked she's starting to missed his teachings.

"Hm..Did you miss me so much,.?"Siwon asked back.

"What.?C'mon answer my question."Fany wants to know about his work.

"Maybe when the right time comes."Siwon aswered then he was ready to go out first when Fany stop him.

"Your not going like this right.?"Fany asked.

"Why.?What's wrong with going out like this.?"Siwon asked back.

"Your not disguising or something.?"Fany clearly asked.

"Nope."Siwon holds her hand then drag her inside the car.

"Are you sure that your okay without glases or soemthing.?"Fany was really worried she doesn't want her husband to be reported that he's dating a college student like her.

" Aha! I want you to know how lucky I am to have you being my wife."Siwon tolds her and she started to blush.

"And its time for the public to know that I'm already married."Siwon added and starts driving.

"But how about your career.?"Fany keeps asking questions.

"Nothing is much more important than you."Siwon aswered then place their car to the parking lot.

"Are you ready.?"Siwon noticed that Fany was shaking.

"Yup as long as you are with me."Fany smiled at Siwon.

"Wait let's take a picture first of the zoo."Siwon added then take their picture.

Siwon looks aroung and find the people murmuring and talking about them but he didn't mind it he is willing to share his happiness when he's beside his wife , Fany.

"Hey is that Choi Siwon.?"The fan girl asked pointing at them.

"Yup but wait whose that girl.?"The toher fan girl asked .

The crowd became noisy and started to take a photo of their idol they didn't notice that Siwon was dating someone they thought that it Fany was also a fan girl who was taking a photo at them.

"Choi Siwon let's take a photo too."The other fan girl shouted.

The reporters started to arrived and it was expected that Siwon and Fany are already in public and it was also news and that day at the same time.

Sunny called Hyoyeon "Hyo did you saw the news.?" Sunny asked.

"Why.?Did something happened.?"Hyo asked.

"Open your T.V I mean on it faster.?"Sunny was very worried.

Then Hyoyeon get the remote and open her T.V there she saw Fany and Siwon were there at the zoo.

"Did you saw it.?"Sunny interestedly asked.

"Yup, I'm happy for them."Hyo added.

"What.?Happy.?Fany's life is already doomed."Sunny added.

"I hope your wrong."Hyo added.


"So are you planning your move.?" Mrs. Kwon called Yoona again but Yoona didn't asnwer it so she just leave a message.

"Annyeong !"Mrs.Kwon greeted politely.

"You only have three days to get Siwon or I will speak to the media already."Mrs.Kwon tried to scared her.

Then Yoona just pick up the phone then she lied.

"Ahm..Annyeong ! ! ! sorry I didn't aswer earlier ahm,we have a big problem Siwon is already in media."Yoona added.

"What is he doing there.?"Mrs. Kwon asked calmly.

"He is together with her wife."Yoona aswered.

"Then good lcuk for it my dear."Mrs. Kwon hang-up.

"Now what should I do.?"Yoona started to cry.


"So Siwon we heard that you already have a girlfriend is she showbiz or not"The Reporter asked.

"Ahm.she's non-showbiz"Siwon chuckled after asnwering.

"So your saying that the girlfriend thing is true.?"The reporter wants to make sure,

"Ahmm..actually she's not my girlfriend."Siwon replied.

"Then who is this girl beside you.?"The Reporter noticed.

"She's my wife"Siwon finally aswered that leaves a shock on their faces. The crowd became noisy again.

"Is this kind of a joke.?"The REpoter can't believe it.

"No its not we are already married for 5 months"Siwon grabs Fany's hand and shows their wedding ring to the people.

The reporter was silent for a minute because ot the shocking confirmation of Siwon she can't believe it everyone can't believe it that he was really married.

"Excuse us then"Siwon grabs Fany and entered the Zoo as fast as they could there the cameras and the media are not allowed to take photos of them because of the sensitive animals.

"Why did you say it.?"Fany asked she was really nervous back then .

"Like I said I wan't to have the time with you and stay faithful."Siwon hugs her.


"I'm sorry Siwon but I need to do this."Yoona apologized to herself.

"What should I do to broke their relationship.?"Yoona asked herself.

"I mean now that Siwon confirmed it everyone knows that he is married."Yoona paused.

"And me I'm the argh.."Yoona can't believe herself if she would done it.


So how was the chapter guys.?

please continue to support SiFany.

I'm  a new SiHyo here for those who are fans of Siwon and Hyoyeon.

but Siwon and Tiffany are one of my bias couple.