Chapter Seventeen

After School Wedding

Then Yoona called Siwon that they will have a CF to shoot this day so Siwon quickly replied that he will bring his wife, Tiffany with her that broke Yoona's plan.

"Now what should I do.?"Yoona asked herself.

"Are you okay.?" Her Manager asked closing the door.

"Ahm,.Yes I'm alright I'm excited for the CF " Yoona answered trying to cheer herself.

Then her Manager was more disapointed when Yoona was not choose to be the endorser but her bestfriend, Yuri.

"Yoona I need to speak to you." Her Manager was very nervous back then.

"What is it Oppa.?" Yoona tried to smile despite of the problems.

"About the CF that were talking about .?" Her Manager replied with a shacky voice he can;'t looked Yoona with the eyes.

"Ah ! Yes I already called Siwon to be here." Yoona giggled.

" I'm so sorry Yoona." Her Manager bowed to her.

"Why.? Oppa why are you like this.?" Yoona started to be worried.

"We didn't get the CF." Her Manager finally told her the truth.

"What.? But Why.?" I need that CF Oppa."Yoona shouted...

"Now my plans are already doomed.." She mumbled.

"Yuri already have it." Her Manager added.

"But why her.?" Yoona was more pissed off.

"I mean I am more experienced than her." Yoona added.

She didn't know that Yuri was just listening to them because she want Yooan to know the truth that is was her mother's fault and no need to be afraid and steal Siwon from his wife, but after she heard it she felt betray and her reputation was so slow she felt pity and pissed off with her bestfriend.

"That's why you should give chance to others." Her Manager added.

"But I need that CF to talked to Siwon.: Yoona replied.

"So she really wants to flirt with Siwon."Yuri just smirked and walked away.


"Fany do you want to come.?" Siwon asked preparing his clothes.

"To where.?" Fany became excited she wants to enjoy her vacation from the next semester she'll be busy cause she will gradaute from her course.

"I just want you to have more time with me." Siwon replied.

"I already have more of your time." Fany chuckled.

"Well I want you to familiarize with my career so that you can be partnered with me if you want to."Siwon praised himself.

"Well no need I'm already your wife so I'm also your partner" FAny uses their marriage to talked to him.

"What I meen you don't want to be an idol and be with me.?" Siwon asked again.

"Well maybe nest time after I gradaute."Fany chuckled.

"What your not going.?" Siwon was disappointed that made Fany giggled once again.

" Of course I'm not."Fany paused as she saw Siwon's serious reaction.

"Your not.?' Siwon asked her and scratch his head.

"I'm not leaving you alone." Fany hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Siwon was relieved hearing those kind of words he was really nervous back then.

"Your acting is great."Siwon pats her shoulder.

"Thanks."Fany was embarrass she can't believe that Siwon annoouce it to everyone about their marriage.

"C'mon let's go."Siwon tried to cheer her up again.

Fany just nod and smile then follow Siwon.


"Umma I think I understand why you're trying to help me." Yuri was very pissed at that moment.

"So your ready to play the game.?" Mrs. Kwon asked.

"You should be the one who is Siwon's bride right now." Mrs. Kwon still remembered the past.

"Umma were still friends now."Yuri complain.

"It's better to be a lover and the same time a friend." Mrs. Kwon added.

"That's why I'm saying that Siwon and I don't have any relationships from the past." Yuri tried to expalain about them but her mom wouldn't dare to listen

"Before.? are you saying that its unrequited love.?" Mrs. Kwon raise her eye brows.

"Of course not Umma were just bestfriends that's all. so please stop hurting them."Yuri tried to convince her Umma, she wants to beat Yoona all by herself by working even harder.

"I want her to suffer. If she gets Siwon then there's no need its just simple." Mrs. Kwon added and sits down.

"Then don't mind my business Yuri told her Umma then get our from the room.

"I should remind Yoona but first I should write these on the site." Mrs. Kwon talked to herself as she open her laptop.


Siwon and Fany arrived at the SM ENTERTAINMENT CO. from the outside there were so many reporters waiting for Siwon .

"Woah. so many reporters and cameras." Fany murmured she was a bit worried and shocked because it's all her fault being Siwon's wife that's why they can't believe it.

Siwon was totally pissed off."AIsh they wouldn't leave us." Siwon told her.

"Hey guys looks its Siwon's car."Reporter 1 noticed then come running towards the car.

"Woah ! really.?" Following her lead.

"Oh Shoot ! what should we do.?" Siwon looses his control when it comes to Fany's protection.

"Siwon " Fany called him and started kissinghim pationately well it's okay cause they will not be seen from the outside because of the window mirror is black.

"What's that for.?"Siwon asked and grabs her shoulder.

"Look at Me. ! "Fany touches his face.

"No, no , no its all my fault that's why they won't let you go." Siwon grabs the keys and started the engine.

"No! Look at me." Fany looked at him with the eyes and Siwon started to look at her  eye to eye contact.

"I'm fine thanks you for being with me."Siwon told her and return her kiss.

"C'mn let's go "Siwon get out and started to open he car for Fany. Now the reporters were ruuning quickly when they saw Siwon get out from the car and started to asked questions but Siwon dind't mind them after all, while Fany was just sitting skaking nervously.

"Don't you want to go out.?"Siwon was worried seeing Fany shocked and shaking her legs.

"M...y..le..g..s..they won't move."Fany whispered tring to be calm so that the reporters can't know it.

Siwon just smiled."I'll carry you then." Siwon can't stop smiling as he was about to carry her in public.

"Hey where are you touching.?' Fany added as Siwon started to carry her without minding the people out there.

"Get that one."The REporter commanded the camera man as she was running to Siwon to get his answer but Siwon didn't mind her and just smile.

Then the others camera's started flashing for a big revelation.

"That girl is so lucky Siwon's so gentleman and caring."One of the reporter started.

"Ow so it's tru that their are already married.." The other one added.

"Well yeah I mean its the first time Siwon did this to a girl.I'm so jealous."The other one added.

Yeah but she's just too plain." The other one added.

"I agree her looks are just like us." The other reported added.

"But Yoona and Yuri looks good with him that's why I thought he's dating one of them." The other one added


"Ahm.*started blsuhing* You can let go of me now there are so many people looking at us " Fany was embarrass..

"But I love carrying you around."Siwon opposes.

"But they will think I'm taking it for granted."Fany wants to protect his image.

"Well then I understand."Siwon puts her down gently and grabs her hand.

"Well then is this okay.?" Siwon asked trying to be cool.Fany just nod and smiled then they started walking and the others started murmuring and gossiping..




I miss updating my story..

well hope you guys love this chapter.

please enjoy to subscribe and comment.:)

I'l be waiting for your comments..