Faith or Destiny..??

After School Wedding

To:Tiffa

From:Siwon

"Great were also here where are you guys..?come we come to.?"

To:Siwon

From:Tiffa.

"Eh..your here..?ahm..were in the shoe place right now..just go over here if you want.."

"This is great..come Hae fast my wife is here..you want to meet her right.?" Siwon asked..

"Yup..I want to and take a picture too if its okay."Hae replied..

"Ahmm..since were done come lets go out..I want to go to the toilet.."I added.."Sorry HYo even though you don't want a date it's best if you try.."I told myself.."Oh here they come..

"Tiffa your here..!!!"Siwon shouted..

"Eh..Siwon your here.?"HYo asked..

"Eh..why your also here..?what's wrong.."Siwon asked..

"Sorry Sun I'm late.."Sungmin added..

"Eh..Sungmin your dating.?"DongHae asked..

"Ahmm..yeah..sorry guys.."Sungmin hugs Sunny..

"So Sunny Sungmin's the one your day dreaming about.?"Hyo asked..

"Eh..keep quiet Hyo.."Sunny glared at Hyo..

"Ahm..guys..I want you to meet DongHae.."Siwon added..

"Ahm..Hi..so your Siwon's wife..?"Hae asked..

"Ahm..yup..that's me.."Tiffa make an eye smile..

"It's been awhile Hyo since we last meet.."Hae added..

"Ahm..yeah..so how are you now with Sica.."Hyo asked..suddenly Hae's face looks dissapointed.."Ahm..sorry.."

"Ahm..no it's okay..actually I'm very jealous of Hyuk right now he's with Hyuna..are you dating someone too .."Hae asked..

"Ow..its nice to hear.."Hyo added..

"Ahmm..Hyo ,Tiffa I'm so sorry..I didn't tell you guys.."Sunny added..

"It's okay as long as you love each other and never cheat okay."Hyo added..

"Of course I will never cheat to Sunny she's my sunshine.."Sungmin added..

"Shi..stop it already.."Sunny giggled..

"So you guys want to eat..?"Tiffa asked..suddenly Hyo lookes shy."Are you alright HYo..?"I whispered..Hyo just nod..

"Ahm..guys..it looks like I can't come with you.."Hyo added..she was shocked when she saw Hyuna and Eun..

"Ow..hi guys.."Eun added.then he stopped smiling when he saw Hyo.."It's been a year Hyo.."Eun added..

"Ahm..yeah.right..bye now guys.."HYo walked away..

"Then we should be going too."Hyuna added and they walked the opposite side.

"So she's still in love with Eun.?"Hae added..

"Yeah.."Siwon added.."I think I better talked to her now.."Siwon added..

"No you stay here..Tiffa needs you I'll better go coz its okay I'm single.."Hae wink at Siwon..

"Thanks Hae.."Tiffa added..then Hae bowed at them..

So he came running looking for Hyo.."I know it's till hurts..Hyo..but you shouldn't have walked away..Where can I  find her in a place like this..?Hm..I think she like SeaFoods so much so ahuh..? Find her..so she's ordering..?"..I better it here too and go seat beside her..

To:Siwon

From:DongHae

I think i'm going to eat with her.coz she's eating now you go ahead and enjoy your couple date..

"Hae said he's going to eat with her.."Siwon told them..

"Really I want to know what they are doing."Sunny added..

"Well it's better if not  I know that Hyo will talked about it.."Tiffa added..

"Well your right.."Sunny added..

"I hope they will fall in love again.."Tiffa added..

"Yeah..I like them when they are together.."Sungmin added..

SEAFOOD RESTAURANT:

"Ahmm..excuse me miss..can I eat with you.?"Hae asked

"Ahm..yes..it's okay.."Hyo replied.Hyo didn't notice that Hae was the one seating and eating with her.after eating Hae was still following her..


I really love HyoHae..how about you guys.??

I also love SunSun..

Super Generation..