The Wedding..

After School Wedding

FLASHBACK..:

"Why do I need to marry this old man because of our credits eh..?"From first Tiffany didn't know that she was going to marry a young man not an old one."Why me..? I have many sisters why me..?"she asked herself over and over again..Then she ran as fast as she can to get away because her groom is late she was about to jump when..she suddenly fall down luckily her groom catch her..

"My wife is really stubborn.."Siwon told her while holding her..stomach

"Oh..Finally young master's here.."While clapping their hands..

Tiffany lookes at her husband she was relieve when she found at her lost awaited childhood friend wants to marry her she cant actually believe from first it was unrequited love..

"Hey put me down.".without noticing they were in a hollicopter..

"Do you want me to really  put you down..?"he asked..

"Ahm..no I was just joking.."Tiffany make a fake smile.."I thought he  was an old man but why me..?well..I'm sure I can love him back but does Siwon really loves me.?"she asked herself..

REALITY..:

"Well no one knows our secret here in school Hi am Tiffany Choi..I mean Tiffany Hwang..I married my childhood friend because of my father's company.."

"Hey looked at our biology teacher..he's so uncool.."Yoona added..

(laughs)He even bumps his head from the wall so uncool.."Jessica added..

"Who would marry that kind of guy.."Yuri added..

"Well fortunately they don't know that our biology teacher is a famous model and actor."

"But why do a guy like him has the same name of our idol..?"Yoona asked..

"Yeah..but totally opposite of him.."Yuri laughs..

"Ahm..Tiffany since your an assistant of biology teacher..can you get the printed papers..?"Siwon asked..

"Of course Teacher.."Tiffay replied..

Then after they last class Tiffany went to Biology Room.."Ahm..Tiffany Hwang i'm here to get the printed papers.."

"Oh..Tiffany is you.."Siwon seems excited..

"Hey..did you remember what I said..even though were married you can't touch me.."Tiffany shouted..

"Actually I need you help.did you really think I would touch you in a place like this..?"Siwon teases her..

"Oh..I'm happy to hear it.."Tiffany was relieved..

"Hey come on help me with these.."Siwon added..holding some papers..

"Okay what should I do then.."she asked.

"Ahm..just wait for me.."Siwon teases again..

"What?"Tiffany shouted.."What am I..a dog.?or something..?"she asked..

Siwon just laughs without saying a word..then works on the paper..

"Ahm..Siwon.?"Tiffany asked..

"Yes..?Do you want to be touch..?"Siwon teases again..

"Oh..will you cut it out I'm serious here..why did you marry me.?Tiffany asked..

"Why are you asking me that question..?"Siwon asked..

"Ahm..nothing..(Tiffany blush)"without noticing she was kissed by Siwon..

"Why did you do that..?"Tiffany asked..

"Argh..isn't it obvious I love You.."Siwon blushed and looks away..

Tiffany was speechless after she heard it..


Sorry for the boring chapter guys..

but I hope you'll continue to love it..

just as you love..

HIDDEN FEELINGS & ANGEL'S CRY..:)