See You Again

Just Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She is just too pretty to be this pretty, you know. I don’t even think there is such a word yet to describe her beauty” Joong Ki vented out one hand on his left chest and the other lied on his forehead.

 

“Ya! You PABO! This is your 23rd time you have been saying this for the past few minutes. And I’m not even trying to be exaggerated when I said 23rd time because I have been counting. If I added from yesterday night, it would be more than 500 times by now. But for now come here and help me with this new project” Kwang Soo yelled two feet away from where Joong Ki was comfortably lying on the couch.

 

Joong Ki just intentionally ignored his best friend and added “You know what, I should have taken a picture of her while she was reading under that cherry tree. So that I have an evident to show you that I’m not lying. So dump! I was just bewitched by her beauty at that moment.”

 

“Ya, dude!!!! I have told you already that I totally believe in you and your eyes ….. or whatever you have been telling her about her. So cut it already and come back to reality and save me from the hectic. You know we work best when we put ideas together” Kwang Soo tried his best to calmly responded to his friend who was now acting like a child.

“She is just too perfect!” Joong Ki shrieked knowing his best friend was so already annoyed by his childish act since yesterday night.

 

“I can’t believe this guy” Kwang Soo mumbled shaking his head and giving his best friend “are you serious?” look.

 

“Alright, alright! I gave in bro. I’ll try helping you with this last minute project. I told you a thousand time though not to take a project like this man, especially when they want it in a rush. As interior engineers, we need a lot of time to spend for the best outcome. You just can’t say NO to people, huh? You are too kind buddy, too kind” Joong Ki complained walking toward where his best friend was busy on his drafting table.

 

“I know, I know…. I’ll work on my unkind skill in the future, but for now, will you please get your here and work on it together?” Kwang Soo said not having the energy to fight back with his bff.

 

As soon as Joong Ki stood right beside Kwang Soo, he dropped a sentence with a wide grin saying “seriously bro, I can’t just get her off from my mind.”

 

Kwang Soo shouted “YA!!” then tried to reach for Joong Ki’s arm to give him a punch but he was too late since Joong Ki retrieved himself away from Kwang Soo running to the opposite direction.

 

“Ok, Ok! I will stop it and try my best not focusing on project… I mean on her, but you gotta give me one promise though.” Joong Ki said laughing between his words.

 

“You name it,” Kwang Soo impatiently replied.

 

Joong Ki: “You have to promise me that you would accompany me looking for my cupcake.”

 

“Cupcake?!” Kwang Soo confused.

 

“Ya, sweet all the way to my heart and beautifully decorated cupcake, Hye Kyo, remember?” replied Joong Ki with the most delightful smile plastered on his face.

 

Kwang Soo: “Pabo….. you look hideous.”

 

Joong Ki: “So, Yes or No?”

 

Kwang Soo: “I promise. Can we now get back to work?”

 

Joong Ki: “As long as it takes me to find my cupcake, I’m in!”

 

Kwang Soo: “Hey, you are not sick or anything like that, righ?” asked in a concern.

 

Joong Ki: “I’m physically and mentally fine. I’m just having a problem which needs your help picking up my heart where I believe I left it either under that cherry tree or in the garden I guess.” (with a smirk)

 

“I can’t with this guys” Kwang Soo said not believing in what he was seeing in his best friend. During their years of friendship, Kwang Soo never seen Joong Ki that excited when it comes to woman. Joong Ki kind of had some women in his life in the past yet he wasn’t even close to being like this now. He barely talked about those once his women even with Kwang Soo, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter