The Comfort

Just Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO DAYS AFTER THEY BOTH SEPARATELY WENT AND CHECKED ON GRANDMOM GRACE...... 

“Nuna, hyeong Joong Ki just hang up. He was calling you on your cell constantly, so picked it up for you in case of any emergency.” Taeyang said as he saw Hye Kyo was coming in as she retrieved flour from the back storage for making cake. Hye Kyo almost dropped a bag of flour she was holding when Joong Ki’s name was mentioned. Not to be so obvious her nervousness, she recomposed herself and calmly asked, “What was it about?”

Taeyang: He said if you are done with the day, come to the Benioff Hospital. Grandmother Grace is hospitalized.

Hye Kyo: Grand Grace is in hospital?! Oh NO! Why?

Taeyang: He hang up on me even before I could ask the why. He sounded like he was in a rush when he was on the phone.

 

After Mrs. Song heard their conversation, she joined them and said, “Hye Kyo, I think you should go check on Grandmom Grace. Don’t worry about here. We are almost to the closing time anyway. Joong Ki must need your help. That’s why he kept calling you. You should go now, honey.”  Hye Kyo then nodded in agreement and said “then, I’ll get going. Nun and Taeyang, please make sure everything is clean up and don’t forget to double check everything before you leave. Remember, don’t make Appa and Umma carry the heavy stuffs. Make sure everything is neat and tidy, please.”

 

“Don’t worry, eonni. We have gotten these. We were trained hard by you, remember? Here, take your bag and just go already,” Nun said walking toward where Hye Kyo was standing and handing her bag. Hye Kyo looked at her supportive family and said, “Ok then, I’m going. I’ll see you guys at home.”

 

“Let us know grandmom Grace’s condition when you are able, honey.” Mr. Song called out behind the counter where he was preparing for closing the store for the day. “I sure will do, Appa,” Hye Kyo said as she was leaving the store.

 

“You forgot your phone, nuna” Taeyang yelled running after his sister. Hye Kyo stopped from her jog and turned around to take her phone and said “Oh, thank you namdongsaeng.”

“Careful with yourself too, honey” Mrs. Song said knowing her daughter won’t be able to hear her as Hye Kyo was hurrying up to catch up the bus. And Mrs. Song added shaking her head “Hye Kyo will be the typical Hye Kyo! Caring about others too much and always forgets to think for herself. I can’t with her.”

 

One of the customers in their store was smiling at their family and said “She must have inherited from her parents when it comes to helping others.”

 

“Well, I don’t want to take the credit. But I’m sure all my children have gotten this from their mother. I’m just being supportive here” Mr. Song replied with a smile.

 

“You, are so humble, Mr. Song! No wonder, I have never seen you got into an argument with Mrs. Song” joined another customer.

 

“He better be on my good side!” Mrs. Song said making everyone in the store laughed with enjoyment.

 

While the adults were enjoying their conversation, Taeyang and Nun were starting to wrap up for the day. And they were in their own conservation too.

 

Nun: out of everyone, oppa Joong Ki has to call my eonni. I’m really excited!

 

Taeyang: Ya! You silly. Should you be worried about grandmom Grace now? And don’t get too excited because we are not really sure what is this guy really up to yet. And the last thing I want to see is my nuna getting hurt by this guy.

 

Nun: I know, I should be worried about grandmom Grace and I’m in deed worried. I’m just so excited because this is my first time seeing our eonni is letting a man comes this closer by her side. And almost everyone in our youth group from church talking about how perfect they are together, so I couldn’t restrain myself from the excitement of thinking of them being together in the same environment.

Taeyang: Well, I’m happy for them too. But we have to remember though. He is from an upper class and is a wealthy and young well educated person who is very often become a headline for the ladies in town. We can’t have 100% trust in those kind of people especially giving the true fact that he is a rich young man who is already in the popular society. We can never tell what he can do to our nuna. To be honest, I’m having this happy/worry feeling sometime when I look at them.

 

Nun: I know, your worries oppa. I too am worried since there is a big wealth gap between the two families, but at the same time, I have this strange feeling saying that they will make it through together.

 

Taeyang: Keep up with your hope sister. But having so much hope can hurt you really bad sometime. So just careful with what you wish for. Let’s just wait and see and pray for the best. Good or bad, we should be there for our nuna.

 

Nun: That’s true!

 

Taeyang: Ok, stop dreaming and start working. We don’t want to make any mistake or else nuna will be upset. I can’t deal with upset nuna.

 

Nun: Haha. Me too!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m on my way to Benioff now. Will be there in a half an hour. ~HK

 

Hye Kyo decided to send Joong Ki text message after she had been trying to get a hold of him for many times and he wouldn’t pick up all her calls. She had been checking for his reply text every other seconds and still not a single replied yet. Hye Kyo started to get panic and she was hoping and praying for the best outcome of her worries. This gotta be the longest ride in my entire life. How come it takes so long to get to my destination? Why aren’t you picking up my calls nor replying my text, Joong Ki? Dear God, please don’t let anything happen to Grand Grace.  Hye Kyo muttered to herself on the bus. It was sure a long ride considered the fact that Benioff Hospital is located in downtown and there are many stops as the bus goes through the city’s streets.

 

As soon as the bus stopped at where she wanted to be taken, Hye Kyo almost jumped out of the bus and run toward across the street to the Benioff Hospital’s entrance. She checked her phone one last time in the hope of Joong Ki’s reply but still no replied. As soon as she stepped in, Hye Kyo went straight to the receptionist counter and asked for help to locate her where to find grandmom Gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter