Get Well Soon

Just Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JK: “When I am with you, I see myself with the unlimited possibilities.”

HK: “You can be too full of yourself sometime, huh?”

JK: “I’m serious, I feel like I can do all thing as long as you are with me.”

HK: “Okay, I give up. I’m not going to keep fighting the battle which I know already that I’ll not be winning.”

JK: “You just love me that much. Just admit it. You love me so much that you want me to win every battle in my life.”

HK: “Seriously, I wish I can shut the smart mouth of yours now.”

 

“Your wish has been granted, babe.” Joong Ki whispers in a low yet very y voice into Hye Kyo’s ear as he pulls his face the closet to her and pouts his lips to be kissed. Looking at a very irresistible boyfriend of her, Hye Kyo sigh as she makes a sheepish expression on her face and whispers back “what is wrong with you, Joong Ki? Someone might see us. Get away your face from me.” Joong Ki resists as he replies “everyone is sleeping except for the bus driver who is busy focusing on his driving. And for your information, I don’t really care if someone sees us. I’m so ready to let the world knows that you are mine and I’m yours.”

 

As they left the town at very late hour, they are now travelling at night to get to their destination. All of the kids and most of the volunteers are already asleep while some of them are starting to doze off as the bus running in steady speed.

 

Knowing she is not going to win this time again, Hye Kyo tries one last time moving her head away from him but ending up him leaning in closer and closer to her face. At last knowing she sure will lose anyway, keeping her voice as the lowest as she can and keeping her eyes focusing on his irresistible lips, Hye Kyo says “Ugh! Fine, one kiss. One quick kiss, ok?” Forming a grin on his silly yet charming face, Joong Ki quickly nods his head in agreement. Follow by his agreement, Hye Kyo looks around to make sure no one is watching and gives Joong Ki a very quick yet the most adorable kiss on his awaiting lips. Just as she is about to turn away, she is stopped by a pair of hands holding onto her shoulders. Joong Ki then plants an unexpected quick yet deep kiss on his dearest’s lips before he says “I love you.” Hye Kyo melts in his endearing for a moment and she leans into him and gently she whispers “I Love you too” before she escapes from his embrace.

 

Joong Ki is actually not feeling well as he is on the bus travelling to the farm site. Hye Kyo had tried many times to persuade him to stay behind, but without success. Joong Ki is believed to be getting sick from day in and day out over working before the trip. They are not really sure what is really going on with him since Joong Ki refused to go get a check up with the doctor before they left the city. Hye Kyo even decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter