Almost

Just Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joong Ki then realized why Grandmom Grace was forcing him to come into the garden he has never been or never interested into coming.

 

Hey Kyo was lost in his gazed. Her heart had decided to beat 100000/sec faster by a pair of powerful yet loving eye. Their eyes met and both of them could do nothing but silence for a few minutes before Hye Kyo started saying something. 

 

“I’m so very sorry! I didn’t see you coming and wanted to water this part of the garden. I should have looked around before I carelessly shoot the water on your way.” Hye Kyo said apologizing.

 

When she didn’t hear any reply from him, Hye Kyo gave a pleading look to Grandmom Grace and asked “he is ok?”

 

“Ya! Joong Ki, come back to your sense,” yelled grandmom Grace from a few feet away from the two.

 

“May be you should give him another splash of water to wake him up, Hye Kyo” grandmom Grace added teasingly.

 

That made Hye Kyo smile from the worried. She then looked at him again and bow her head half way saying “I’m sorry again.”

 

“No worries. I should be the one saying sorry to you.” Joong Ki finally replied with a smile plastered on his face.

 

Hye Kyo was confused by his reply and asked “why would you be sorry? I’m the one who ruined your clothes with water.”

 

“I’m sorry because I couldn’t answer you right away. I was too busy looking at you. You are too cute to be here on earth. I was bewitched by your effortlessly beauty. It was rude of me for not saying a word after your apologized to me. I’m sorry” Joong Ki spitted out bluntly surprising Hye Kyo.

 

Hye Kyo didn’t believe what she just heard from a person whom she just accidently met and made a mental note to herself “what’s up with this guy?” not liking how he responded to her apology.

 

Joong Ki again looked at a speechless beauty in front of him and realized he really went over the line. He now felt really sorry for his manner to a person he barely met. With a truly regretful look, Joong Ki then said “I’m really sorry for what I just bluntly said. I hope you will forgive me for my unpleasant behavior.” He bowed his head followed by his apology.

 

Before Hye Kyo said another word, “Why on earth you two keep apologizing each other, gosh! Look at you Joong Ki. You looked like a wet puppy who just came up from the water. I don’t want you to get sick, kiddo. Go get change first” grandmom Grace said walking toward where the two were standing.

 

“Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be back after I change my clothes” Joong Ki told Hye Kyo before he was dragged out by grandmom Grace because Joong Ki was taking forever to leave.

 

“Oh man, what a day with what a strange man” mumbled Hye Kyo shaking her head looking at the two walking out from the garden.

 

Joong Ki was fortunate to keep his clothes in his car just in case thing like today happened. He always brought his extra clothes since he knew helping out at the facility or playing with kids, he might need to get change sometime.

 

“What is her name, Grand Grace?” asked Joong Ki from the inside of the man’s washroom.

 

“Song Hye Kyo. What a lovely name, huh?” answered grandmom Grace.

 

He nodded without answering anything back and mumbled with a smile on his face “She is indeed beautiful with a lovely name.”

 

“Why don’t you just let the kids wash your clothes? They would love to do that for their big brother,” argued grandmom Grace.

 

“It is ok Grand Grace. I’ve gotten this. I know how to wash my own clothes you know. I’m a man living by my own!” Joong Ki replied chuckling.

 

Grandmom Grace: “Stop with your silly chuckle. I know you can do it but you will take forever to do it as you are not used to washing your clothes with your hand. Plus, I don’t want to hear your parents complaining because you get sick from volunteering here.”

 

After he finished his washing and hanging his clothes, he walked back to where grandmom Grace was waiting for him.

 

“Here, dry your hair, kiddo” grandmom Grace said handing him a towel.

Grandmom Grace: “Wow! It took you for 40 minutes just to wash your shirt and pant?”

 

Joong Ki: “Had it been that long, for real?!”

 

Grandmom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter