1 A.M.

Just Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exactly one months after their first meeting……

 

Hye Kyo was about to sleep when he her phone vibrated. It is almost midnight… who would be texting me this late, thought Hye Kyo. She checked her phone to see unfamiliar number and the message simply said:

                        “Sweet dream, my one and only Cupcake. ~JK”

 

It took a second for her to think, “JK?” Then, when she realized who was it and her heart skipped a beat just reading a simple message from him. “OUCH!” Hye Kyo grumbled rubbing her forehead which her phone landed hard from her trembling hand.

 

Message between the two laying in their respective beds smiling into their phones…..

HK: I don’t remember giving you my number? How did you get my number?

JK: Love can make people get what they want to have in many ways J I had asked you many times to give me your number, I was rejected every time. Why it is so hard for you to give out your number?

HK: I told you, I will give it to you when the time come.

JK: But I can’t wait for that time come anymore, so I had my way to get it anyway. I’m sorry. Don’t be mad at me.

HK: Was it Nari who gave you my number?

JK: No way, she looked like she would rather die instead of giving me your number. So, I gave up asking her.

HK: Of course, she is my faithful friend ever. That’s one of the reasons why I love being around her and be friend with her.

JK: Ugh, I wish I was Nari. L

HK: Pabo. Just tell me who gave you my number? Or else, I’m gonna turn off my phone right now.

JK: Please don’t! But you have to promise me one thing though.

HK: What would that promise be?

JK: You have to promise me that you won’t get mad at me and think of me as opportunist.

HK: Wow! What have you done to get my number, Joong Ki?

JK: Just promise me.

HK: Ok okay, I promise.

JK: From Grand Grace.

HK: What? Grand Grace gave you my number?!!!

JK: Well, technically I was the one who took it from her without her knowledge.

HK: I’m confused.

JK: Remember, I asked you for your cell number at church?

HK: Yes, I do. It was just this morning, you pabo.

JK: Ok, so I drove Grand Grace to her house after service was over because she was not feeling well.

HK: Yes. I saw you two left together and you drove away.

JK: Ok, that’s good. At least you know I’m not lying. J And, I’m so happy that someone actually was watching me leaving.

HK: Oh hush. Just keep going, Mr.

JK: Can I call you instead? I want to at least hear your voice before I go to bed.

HK: Wow, it is really hard to get the simple answer from you, huh? I should have just ignored your text.

JK: Don’t be like this, please. I want to call because it is going to be a long explanation as well. Pretty please!

HK: Ok then, you can call but make it short. People are sleeping already.

JK: Ok, I promise, I’ll make it the shortest. Thank you my dear Cupcake. J

 

After the first ring, Hye Kyo answered in a very low voice.

HK: hello.

JK: Good very evening, Cupcake. Really blessed to hear your before bed sweet voice.

HK: Pabo. Just say what you gotta say.

JK: Ugh! You are not a romantic person at all, huh?

HK: Or would you rather hear me hang up?

JK: OH NO! Don’t even think about doing that because I’m sure you don’t want to see me end up in front of your house at this late hour.

HK: You always have a way of winning, huh? Ok, please get to the point so I can go to bed.

JK: Ok, I’m sorry to keep you awake. Let me make it short then. So, after I dropped Grand Grace off, I drove back home. When I was about to park my car in my garage, I heard a phone rang to find Grand Grace’s phone which I believe she accidently dropped it on the passenger seat.

            HK: Ok.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter