Call Me Babe!

Just Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They become the inseparable and fell for each other hard. Hye Kyo’s dream comes true to be a dentist. She gets accepted by the most prestigious dental school in the country. While she is in school living on campus, Joong Ki always makes sure he visits her every other day for four hours’ drive along with Kwang Soo. He spends most of his weekend with her by visiting her until she must go back to her dorm for the night. And she might come back to town and spend time with her family and friends as she also makes sure to spend time with Joong Ki. Both Joong Ki and Hye Kyo don’t like the idea of being separated like this but they must understand and consider the priority for the better future. Hye Kyo makes sure she FaceTime him every night before they go to bed as this is their only private alone time. Joong Ki would just stare at her face through the screen knowing she is focusing on her studying. She needs not to talk. All he wants is to see the love of his love as long as he can. A lot of time, Hye Kyo would find a sleeping Joong Ki on the other end of the line as she continues to do her studying. Hey Kyo never misses a night to take a picture of sleeping Joong Ki and keep them in the folder name “MY LOVE.” Although their lives fill with tiredness from her intense studying and his hardwork for his company, Hye Kyo whispers “Thank you, Lord, for bringing this wonderful man into my life.” Their relationship and love grow with the great deepened respect for each other. They treasure what they have shared with each other and they can’t stop but whispering “I Love You” to one another every time they meet.

President Song has his eyes on the couple at all time as he is not rejecting nor accepting their relationship yet. And thus, the couple decide to keep their relationship low key out of respect. As a newly couple, they both want the world to know that they are truly and madly in love with each other and nothing can stop them from loving each other. As simple as Hye Kyo and the overprotective Joong Ki himself want to keep their fresh start relationship or the new chapter of their lives together as to prevent all the attention on them. Joong Ki is still the talk of the town among the ladies and his popularity in town keeps raising. Joong Ki can’t stand if anything happens to the love of his life and he is willing to protect her with all he has and he is able. He makes sure all she is focusing now is her studying and of course loving one and only him. Other than their families, only their best friends, Kwang Soo and Nari have been blessed to witness the love that the couple share for each other.

It was especially hard for Joong Ki since he can’t hold her and kiss her anytime he wants. Sometime he wishes to take her with him to be away from everyone and stay there as long as they can be. If possible, he wants to sit next to her and hold her dear hand at all time during church service. If the situation were different, he would like to be the one who sit next to her and share the same drink and food with her on the table every time they go out with their friends. He wishes to hold her and let her lean onto his shoulder during movie night but he is lucky enough to sit next to her and enjoy starring at her. At the end of the movie, all he can recall is nothing but her beautiful face.

 

A group of young people from Light House Orphanage with their mentors and some volunteers are on their way to LHO’s farm site located outside the town. All of them enjoy the ride and the natural features of landscapes along the way although It takes them half day to drive to get to the farm. Every year on summer break, most of the able kids from the LHO should go to the farm and help out in the farm as they learn about the farming as part of their education. They would spend two weeks in the farm learning and helping. It is where most of their meals on the table are prepared from and it is the once a year thing that all the kids have been waiting for. Every year, Joong Ki and Kwang Soo take turn and take off from work to help out in this once a year event at LHO.

Kwang Soo hears a knock on his office door as he is getting ready to wrap up for the day. “Come on in” Kwang Soo answers to see his best friend walks into his office wearing the most profound smile on his face. As he watches Joong Ki walking in with that smile, Kwang So says “what’s up with that mooch face, budd?” Taking a seat in front of his best friend, Joong Ki replies “aww, that’s hurt, bro! I’m just happy to see my best friend. We had a busy day today and we didn’t really have a chance to talk for the whole day. We even had to eat at different lunch time!” Kwang Soo rolls his eyes and looks at his best friend and smiles broadly he says “I know we hadn’t, but for real though what’s up with that face? I only see this kind of face when you need a favor from me.” Joong Ki leans in closer to the table clapping his hands and says “hahaha, Thanks God! You read my face so well.”

KS: “Many years of experiences dealing with you, I have surely advanced reading your face, dude!”

JK: “Aha! Good then. Thank you!”

KS: “Don’t thank me too early, man. You are not even sure yet if I can help you with what you are about to ask.”

JK: “It is just a tiny favor. You can definitely help me with!”

KS: “Shoot me then.”

JK: “I just want to ask you if I can go to the LHO’s annual farm education program with the kids this year.”

KS: “You went last year already. This year is my turn, don’t you remember?”

JK: “I do remember. It is just that I must go this year again.”

KS: “And why is that?”

Joong Ki’s previous joker face turns into a half serious half pleading face and looking at his best friend, he says “I just talked to my Cupcake a few minutes ago and found out that she will be back in town and volunteer at the program this year.” Kwang Soo looks up his best friend with a surprise and asks “isn’t she taking classes or something?” Joong Ki stands up from the chair, walks around where Kwang Soo is sitting and replies “well, she was going to take some summer classes, but I told her not to because I miss her so much and want her to spend time with me for the summer.” Kwang Soo bursts out another laugh and says “Oh Wow! Using boyfriend power, huh?” Joong Ki then stops from walking around his best friend and putting one hand on Kwang Soo’s shoulder, he replies “not like that, bro. I’m not going to ever use my boyfriend power to stop her from doing what she should do. I was just kidding earlier. Well, the part where I miss her and want to spend the whole summer with her is not a joke though. I truth is that she wants to do some community services instead of taking summer classes. She said she needs to breath before another intense semester. And I just happened to tell her about the LHO’s farm program and she willing to take part in it. And I told her that it will also look good on her resume when she is ready to apply for job after school. Anyway, she will be coming back next week for the summer for that and thus my friend I need a favor from you.” “Okay, I’ll just try to believe what you just said then. But I’m sorry man. I can’t help you this time. I must go this year, Joong Ki” Kwang Soo says look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter