About Them

Just Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Joong Ki:

He has an amazing personality. He can be really stubborn sometime. He has a lovely smile, and handsome yet childlike looking face. He is very smart, in a realistic and practical way. He is talented. He is loved by his many friends even though he sometime gives them a hard time by his childish behavior. He loves hanging out with his buddies and always tries to find a time for them in spite of his busy schedule. He is a great guy!

 

This gentleman is well educated, is earning his own income as an interior design engineer, and comes from one of the wealthiest families in town. He is a person who is confident focused and highly determined. He willingly and wholeheartedly would donate to the needy and spends some of his free time volunteering in community services. He is loved by so many people in town. He is a sincere and generous guy!

 

To his parents, he has a great sense of responsibility, spending quality time away from his personal needs, and he makes sure to balance important issue between himself and his parents. He cares about his parents and tries his best to live up to their expectations. He is a great son!

 

He is a good big brother to his brother Min. He would always look out for his brother and resolve conflicts in a mature and honest way if there is any. He is a respectful brother, good listener, and supportive yet a very positive disciplined brother to Min. He is a great brother/friend to his brother!

 

As an independent young man, Joong Ki lives in his own house. The house which he designed himself. Not too fancy but elegant one story house. But as he made his promise to his parents, he always has to make sure to visit or someti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter