chapter 4

Waiting for You

Minho did exactly like what Key said. He’s sure. He made a decision.

            Winter is coming. Clean white snow’s falling beautifully, covering all over Seoul. Like any other day, when there’s no schedule for him, Minho went to gym. He went there randomly and no one could predict when he would come. And that’s the problem, or for him, time to wake up.

            It’s been a month since Minho saw them kissing at the rooftop. It’s been three weeks since he started to talk with Yuri again and believing that there’s nothing wrong. But no. There’s something wrong and Minho just refused to believe it. And that day, whether he wanted or not, he must believe it. They met each other.

            They were holding hands, chatting happily. Even if they were in disguise, Minho still knew. It’s not hard to identify them- he knows both of them too well- they frozed at the entrance of the gym.

            “ Mi-Minho,” Yuri immediately slipped her hand to her back. “ This, it’s not like what you see. I can explain,” Minho felt numb.

            “ Then explain it to me.” He said in cold tone. As expected, Yuri didn’t know what to say. She glanced at her affair, none other than Choi Siwon.

            “ I..I-we…” she whispered, hung her head low.

            “ We’re dating, Minho-yah,” Siwon said calmly and the next second, a hard punch landed on his perfect face. Minho grabbed his colar.

            “ You-how can you! All of this time, you- both of you-“ he sent another punch. Yuri tried to stop him but she couldn’t do even a thing.

            “ Minho, stop!” She cried. Minho didn’t care, he shrugged her hands off his arms.

            “ Minho, stop,” Siwon said, stopping Minho’s fist landed on his face again with his hand. “ We’re in public place.”  Minho gritted his teeth and let go of him. He turned his head to Yuri.        “ It’s over. We are over,”       

***

It’s still early in the morning and f(x) dorm had already been busy because of none other than their maknae.

            “ Have you found it, unnie?” Krystal asked Luna, who’s across the room.

            “ No,” Luna looked up, stretching her back. “ We’ve been looking for it everywhere!” Krystal bit her lip. She just couldn’t remember where she had had put her earphone. She sighed and went back to look at the sofa. She threw all the dolls, moved the sofa, looked under the table. She found nothing. She wanted to give up, but again she just couldn’t do that.

            “ It’s only earphone right? Can’t you just buy another one?” Sulli raised her brows. Krystal shook her head.

            “ No, I can’t, it’s precious,” It’s from Minho.

            “ Maybe you left it at the studio last night?” Amber asked.

            “ You think so?”

            “ Well, everything’s possible,” she shrugged. Krystal stopped looking for it, sat on the floor, thinking. Maybe Amber was right. She stood up again, grabbing her jacket.

            “ Where’re you going, Krys?” Victoria asked her when she saw her.

            “ Studio, I won’t be long, bye, umma,” and then she got out.

Krystal took a cab and arrived at the office building minutes later. She took off then walked in.

            “ Good morning,” she greeted the receptionist, “ Unnie, is there something left at the studio room?”

            “ Uh, I don’t think so, Krys. There’s no any janitors reported there’s something left out to me. But maybe you can check it yourself? What have you left by the way?” She took out a paper and a pen.

            “ An earphone. I guess I’ll be checking, thank you, unnie.” She made her way to the elevator. She immediately stepped out after it’s arrived. The office was still really quiet, it’s almost scary. She walked slowly to the dance studio.

The room was dark. She turn on the lamp and almost jumped in surprise. There’s someone in there. It’s a familiar figure, leaning by the wall.

             “ Get out,” The man said without even looking at her.

             “ Oppa? What are you doing here?” She stepped closer to Minho. She could see his hands were injured, bleeding. “ What happ-?”

             “ Get out,” Minho repeated himself. His voice was lower than ever. Krystal shook her head.

             “ No way. Your hands are injured-“

             “ I said get out!” He shouted, made Krystal looked at him in horror, but she didn’t move. Instead, she took one of his hands.

             “ What the hell is wrong with yo-“ She couldn’t finish her sentence. He pinned her against the wall, his lips crushed into hers all of a sudden. It’s a rough, deep, and bitter kiss. A loveless one. Krystal tried to push him away, but there’s no use. He’s too strong. The kiss lasted for minutes until both of the were out of breath and Krystal was about fainting. Her eyes teary, her heart hurt. She slapped Minho right on his face.

             “ You’re out of your mind,” She pushed him, rushing out.