Chapter Eight

A Chance to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That voice... how could Bambam forget? It was him who always gave him butterflies in the stomach just by hearing it. Why, why do they always meet at the most unexpected time?

*flashback*

Bambam started working for the advertising department at Tuan Corp. for a week. He just graduated from college last month and he was lucky enough to land a job in the most successful company in Korea. But truth to be told, his job was not easy. Being a newbie, he was tasked to do the basic tasks of cutting articles on magazines and newspapers, photocopying documents and materials to buying coffees for his supervisors. He never complained though because he knew that was part of his job. 

"Mook!" His supervisor called out one morning. 

"Miss Kim?" He answered. 

She handed Bambam a box full of documents and papers. "I'm sorry Mook but can you please send these documents to Mr. Tuan's office?" She asked him apologetically.

"Mr. Tuan? You mean Mr. Mark Tuan? Our boss?" He asked.

"Yes! Him!" She slumped on her chair. "He's giving me so much stress these days. Whenever I file my registration he never approves it!"

He had been hearing many things about their boss. He heard that there were times he would act like their age. sometimes, he could be a pain in the . 

"Uhm... What does he-"

" Gosh I hate Mr. Mark Tuan so much! I wish he gets bald! I wish his stomach get fatter. I wish he chokes now and falls from his chair". 

"More or less I know what he looks like" Bambam told himself. "Ms. Kim, I'll go ahead and come back right away." He rushed to the door, away from his enraged supervisor. 

"Ms. Kim," one of the staff approached her. "Does Bambam even knew what Mr. Tuan looks like?" 

Ms. Kim, raised her head and looked at her. "I don't think so? Maybe?" And just shrugged. 

 

Mean while, Bambam was on his way to the 3rd floor of the building where their boss' office was situated. He really had no idea what Mr. Tuan looked like but based from what he heard, he created a mental picture in his head.

He reached a glass door with the name plate 'Mr. Tuan' posted. He knocked three times but there was no answer. He pushed the door lightly and peeked inside. 

'Doesn't he have a secretary?' He thought. 

"Uhm  excuse me." 

Bambam was caught surprised when he suddenly heard a voice behind him. He clutched his chest; catching his breath. 

"Oh no! I don't mean to surprise you. Are you okay?" The other one asked. After Bambam had calmed down, he looked at the man in front of him. It was handsome guy with a good body built who had two tiny moles on his left eyelid. 'Is he Mr. Tuan?' He asked himself. 

"Yes! I'm okay. I'm sorry if I entered your office Mr. Tu.-" 

"Are you, perhaps looking for Mr. Tuan?" The man asked. 

"Eh? You're not Mr. Tuan?" He asked.  'I knew it. He looks too young to be Mr. Tuan.' He thought.

The man chuckled. "No I'm not. I'm Im Jaebum." 

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Bambam apologized. 

"Are you new here?" Jaebum asked.

"Yes. Actually I'm told to give these documents to him."

"But how will you know who to give these? You might give it to the wrong guy." 

Bambam stared at him and blinked his eyes. "I know what he looks like. More or less."

Jaebum looked surprise. "Really?"

He nodded. "An old, fat guy with almost bald hair with a thick and long moustache. Right?" 

"What the hell. Do I look like that?" Said a voice behind I'm Jaebum. 

Bambam peered at the person as he entered the office. A slim guy with a small yet handsome, no, also beautiful face appeared. 

The guy in front of him bursted into laugh. "Seriously, Mr. Tuan, I never knew you look like that". 

Bambam could not register what was happening. This beautiful guy who came in, was called by Im Jaebum as... 

" Mr. Tuan?"

The guy looked at him with an irritating look. "Yes, I am Mr. Tuan. I am not old, I'm not fat, I don't have a bald hair and a moustache." 

That was when Bambam realized he screwed... A lot. "I'm... I'm sorry! I'm just new here! Please don't fire me!" He closed his eyes tight as he bowed down to his boss. He could still hear Jaebum's laughter from the side. 

"Raise your head." 

Bambam followed. Mr. Tuan was standing in front of him. 'Too close,' Bambam said to himself, 'too handsome'. 

"You. Don't ever forget my face. And besides I don't fire cute people". He answered. 

Bambam felt his ears reddened. He was too embarrassed to look at his boss. 'Did he just call me cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter