Chapter Five

A Chance to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Min just be careful next time, ok?" Bambam told his daughter and hugged her after.

When Jackson and the kids got home, Min broke down and cried. Bambam consoled her and told her he wasn't mad at all. 

"Papa, i'll make sure the ouchy will go right away so you won't be sad anymore" she said while sobbing. "Mr. Prince told me that". 

"Really? Did Mr. Prince help you?" He asked. 

"Yes! He carried me to the clinic and back to the classroom". 

Bambam laughed. "He surely is a prince. Take a rest first. Look at Jae. He's sleeping soundly beside you". Bambam pointed at Min's brother who was lying down beside her on the bed. "Later when you wake up, we'll eat ice cream together. Ok?" 

"Ok papa!" She yawned. She lied down on the bed and in just a couple of minutes, she fell asleep. Bambam stood up and closed the door quietly. He went to the kitchen and saw Jackson drinking coffee. 

"Are the children asleep now?" Jackson asked.

Bambam went to the kitcheb too and poured himself a cup of brewed coffee. He sat down opposite Jackson. "Yes". 

"I met Mr. Prince. He's really good-looking." 

Bambam smiled. "Really? He's living up to his nickname then". 

"Anyway Bambam, wanna go to the park this weekend with the kids on Sunday? It has been a long time since we last went out". 

Bambam nodded. "Sure. Let's have a picnic then. I'll cook food". 

Jackson laughed and pinched his cheeks. "A perfect wife". 

"Yah!" And hit Jackson. 

*

"Yehey! We've arrived!" Jae and Min happily shouting as they went down the car. "Papa, uncle, let's go!" They said as they pulled their papa. Bambam just kept on laughing as he saw his twins giggling to each other. They found a perfect place to stay. After they set up the mat and the food, the kids asked permission to play. 

"Papa, can Min and I play around?" 

"Alright but please don't go too far". 

"Thanks papa!" The twins hugged him and went off. 

Bambam kept turning his head around, making sure the kids won't be anywhere out of sight. Jackson held his hand and said "hey, the kids will be safe". Bambam replied with a smile. 

**

"Min! Papa said don't go too far!" Jae said while chasing his sister. 

"Look Jae! Big bubbles!" When he looked up he saw big bubbles flying everywhere. 

"Wow!" He exclaimed. 

"Let's stay here for a while!" Min requested. 

"But..." Jae was hesistant. 

Min pouted. "If you don't want to, I'll stay here". She said as she stomped her feet. 

Jae scratched his head and said "fine". 

.

.

.

"Yah Jackson, I can't see the kids anymore". Bambam tapped Jackson's legs. 

Jasckson stood up and stretched his legs. "I will find them. Stay here, ok?" 

Bambam nodded. He watched the guy as he walked away.

Bambam was always thankful for Jackson. When he wasn't around, Jackson was always there to care for the kids. He acted like a dad to the twins though he always assured Bambam he never intended to take the place of their biological father. Perhaps this was the reason why he never once looked for the twins' real dad; Jackson would fill his absence. As long as Jackson was with them, there was no need for their dad. 

Bambam sighed. 

***<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter