Chapter Seven

A Chance to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost half an hour had passed since Bambam and his mom talk when Jackson arrived. 

"Those boxes are heavy, my muscles had a hard time!" He said jokingly. 

"Thanks for your help, Jackson!" Bambam's mom told him. 

He winked at her and replied "don't mention it". She laughed. 

"Hey Jackson, can you tell the kids to go inside first?" Said Bambam. 

"Jae and Min? They aren't here?" Jackson checked one of the rooms where the children usually play together. 

"What do you mean?" 

"I didn't see them outside. They went out?" 

Bambam suddenly got nervous and went out. Jackson and his mom went after him. 

"Min! Jae! Where are you?" Bambam called. He called the children's names for a number of times but he had not gotten any reply. He started to get worried. 

Jackson who searched on the roadside arrived and told him the kids were nowhere to be seen. 

"Jackson, let's call the police." 

 

 

 

 

 

Min and Jae woke up when a ray of sunshine hit their faces. They got so tired that they fell asleep inside the car. 

"Uncle Yugyeom, where are you taking us?" Min asked. 

"Secret." He smiled ar them. 

"Uncle, I think we've passed here before." Min commented. She suddenly shook Jae's arm and said "remember Jae we came here when we travelled outside Seoul? Remember?" 

Jae rubbed his eyes and looked outside. "Uncle Yugyeom ? Where are you taking us?" 

Yugyeom smirked. "I think this is far enough," he mumbled. He pulled over near a park and asked "Ice cream, anyone?" 

"I want, please!!" Min giggled. 

"Min, Min," Jae pulled her. "Let's just go back!" 

"Stop it, Jae. Just an ice cream and uncle will take us back. Come on!" She went out of the car and gave Jae sharp looks. He had no choice but to follow. 

"Uncle! Uncle! I want strawberry ice cream!" 

"Sure! How about you Jae?" Yugyeom asked. 

Jae shook his head. "I just want to go home". 

"You're not funny!" Min pouted. "One ice cream for me!" 

After paying for the ice cream, Yugyeom led the children to one of the benches and had them sit down. 

"I'll buy bottled water for us, wait for a while" but before Yugyeom left, Jae pulled his sweater and begged for him to go home. 

"We will. Let me buy water first". Jae watched as his uncle went. 

"Jae, why are you rude to uncle?" 

"But we need to go home! Papa will get sad!" He defended. 

"I hate you Jae!" 

Instead of answering back, Jae stood up and looked around. 

"Min, isn't that uncle's car?" He pointed at the blue car that passed by in front of them. 

Min looked confused but when they ran towards the roadside they realized it was definitely him. 

"Uncle Yugyeom! Uncle!!" She cried. 

Jae rubbed his eyes as tears were starting to fall. "Papa, papa." 

Min hugged Jae. "I'm sorry Jae. I should have listened to you again. Sorry," she said as she sobbed. 

"How are we going home?" Jae asked. 

"I hope papa finds us", she replied. 

 

*

 "Hello, Mark." 

"Hi dad." Mark answered. 

"Are you on your way?" 

"Yes." 

"Good. See you in a while." And the phone call ended. 

This morning, his dad's secretary called him that he had an important client meeting to attend to. However, the location was outside the city so he had to hurry to make it on time. 

Mark stepped on the pedal when the light went red. When he looked at his left, he saw a very lively park with children running around. He smiled. "How are Min and Jae doing?" He wondered. Until now, he could not understand his affinity towards the kids but in just a short span of time, he had learned to love them. He wanted to have kids like them. 

All of a sudden, he saw something unusual. A little girl and boy was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter