Chapter Three

A Chance to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So Mark, how is your first day so far?" Jimin asked to her cousin.

"So far so good". He replied. "The kids are adorable. I took good photos of them". Mark looked at the kids who were eating their snacks. It was an hour and a half since he first stepped on the preschool class and honestly, he was quite enjoying. It amazed him how the kids never got exhausted. 

"Aren't you tired yet?"

"Not really. But Jimin, I wonder how you could keep up with them. They are wrigglers". 

"It's simple because I love them. I'm happy to be with them". She smiled from ear to ear while talking. 

Talking to his cousin was relieving for Mark. He hoped their relatives could stop looking down at her. No matter how simple she was living her life, he could see Jimin was truly happy, the happiest perhaps among them. Suddenly, a kid with cute pigtails approached their side. 

"Mark-ssi! Are you a prince?" She asked. 

Jimin and Mark both laughed. 

"No i'm not!" He answered to the kid while smiling. 

"But you're as handsome as the princes on fairytales. Maybe even more!" She replied with enthusiasm. 

Mark couldn't help but pinch lightly the kid's chubby cheeks. "Thank you so much!" 

"When I grow up, I want to become a beautiful princess for you!" Another kid with braided hair said. 

"Me too! Me too!" Suddenly the group of children swarmed in front of him. 

"Oh no, what to do?" Mark remarked. "Help me Jimin!" 

"Everyone loves you, Mark!" She said while laughing. "Kids, go back to your seats! Princesses sit down on their chairs and eat their food. Are you princesses or not?" 

"Princess!" Then each of them went back to their places. 

"Whew! Thanks for saving me." He said to Jimin. 

"Kids are adorable, aren't they?" She asked. 

"Yeah". Mark nodded. He looked around the area when his eyes caught the sight of two kids, a boy and a girl, eating their food together. The truth was since morning, he could not take his eyes off from them. There was something about the two kids that made him curious. He excused himself from Jimin and went where the children were sitting down. He crept behind them to hear their conversation. 

"Min, eat the tomatoes". The boy said to the girl. 

"But i don't like it" she pouted. "I already told papa I don't like tomatoes but he still put some". 

"Your papa will be sad if he hears you" Mark interrupted. 

Both children were surprised when they heard him. "Mr. Prince?" 

Mark smiled. "Can I sit beside you? If i'm not mistaken, you are Jae and Min right? The twins? 

"Sure!" The girl said. Mark sat on the the small chair beside the kids. "And yes, he's my brother". 

"What are you eating?" He asked. 

"It's a salad made by papa". Jae replied.

"Would you like to try some?" Said the adorable girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter