Chapter Two

A Chance to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a fine Monday morning. Bambam was busy preparing for their breakfast when suddenly, Jackson come out of his room. 

"Good morning Bam". Jackson backhugged him. 

"Good morning Jackson. Breakfast is almost ready". He smiled. 

"The kids aren't up yet?" He asked. 

"I am about to wake them up." Bambam replied but before he finished cooking, he heard two angelic voices calling him. 

"Papa! Papa! Good morning!"

"Good morning my babies!" Bambam gave the kids a big hug and kissed them both. "Are you excited for school?" 

"Yes!" They said in chorus. 

Suddenly, Jackson cleared his throat. "The babies aren't giving daddy uncle a morning kiss". He said while pouting. The kids hurriedly went to jackson's side. Their uncle carried them and let them sit both on his lap. Jae on the left, Min on the right. 

"Good morning daddy uncle!" They kissed his cheeks. 

Bambam laughed. "C'mon let's eat now! Jae, Min, sit on your chairs. We don't want uncle Jackson to get arthritis". 

"Yah! I'm still young!" And they laughed altogether. 

"Uncle Jackson, are you going to school with us?" Min asked. 

"Yes. I will send you both to school with your papa". He replied. 

"Yay!!" The kids were overjoyed. 

*

It was 8:30 in the morning when they arrived at Happy Kids Preschool. "We're here! Let's go my dear." Bambam went down the car, opened the car door for the kids and took their bags from the trunk. 

"Let's greet Teacher Jimin". He said.

"Papa, we are big already" Jae said. "We can go to class on our own". 

Bambam laughed. He patted the kids' hair. "Ok Jae. I'll just bring your bags". 

"Papa, we can bring it. As Jae said, we can carry our bags". Min replied. 

"But aren't your bags heavy?" He asked. 

"Papa" Jae spoke. "I can help Min. I'm her big brother". And gestured a strong pose. 

"I will take care of Jae too, papa!" Min said while raising her hands up on the air. 

Bambam couldn't stop laughing. "You've grown so much. Just give papa a hug and kiss!" 

They hugged and kissed Bambam and Jackson. "Bye papa! See you later!" Bambam was smiling from ear to ear as he and Jackson said goodbye. 

"The twins are growing up". Bambam exclaimed. "They are no longer my babies." 

Jackson smiled and tapped his shoulders. "I know. This is also the stage where the kids will start giving you "why" questions nonstop". 

"I know. Questions i'm afraid to hear and answer." He sighed. 

"Let's go, Bam?" He nodded his head and they left. 

 

Bambam could still remember the time his doctor had announced two hearts were beating inside his tummy. He had mixed emotions back then. He was excited but nervous at the same time. But the moment he saw the twins after he gave birth, he cried. 

"Bambam?" His mom said when she approached him. 

"Mom... i'm just happy seeing the kids healthy."

She was patting his back.

"Look at their hands... so small..." he said while touching the twins' hands. As if hearing him, Jae, his baby boy, held Bambam's finger. 

"Jae, Min, papa loves you so much...". He whispered. 

A year after he gave birth, Bambam and his family all went to Korea and stayed there for good. They started their own Thai restaurant. They renovated the house they bought a long time ago with the restaurant on the first floor and their bedrooms on the second and third floor. Before, he and the twins used to live with his mom but ever since he met Jackson, he moved in the guy's apartment and live together with the kids. 

 

His r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter