Chapter 8

: Time never Get passed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo were waiting in front of her shop, today she, her friend Sora, Kyungsoo and his best friend Park Chanyeol will have a short vacation to a beach, He want to help her to be happy and forget everything.

She just come out and want to close her shop gate “ Do you felt guilty with me?” Kyungsoo were shock with her question.

“Why do you think like that?”

“I don’t know, since that day you were treating me nicely and now it’s almost one year but still you treat me nicely .. not like you before.”

“oh .. so now you just realize after a year?”

“nope I think six month ago ..i started to realize that ..” Chanyeol suddenly come and chock his friend neck “Shin Hye ah .. he never be good with me but when it come to you he is really good I don’t know if he be this good to another women,” Chanyeol .. he is Kyungsoo friend and they started to know each other three month after that day and now four of them were a best friend Sora always make some fight with him.. Chanyeol even he looks so bright he is a very good doctor. There is a story behind it when Chanyeol know each of them.

Seven month ago,

Sora were making some food for her best friend, it’s almost a week all her family member going back to Daegu. She knows about Shin Hye condition after Kyungsoo told her everything and when she come visit Shin Hye, all her family member is already at her house. Jimin, her brother look worried as he always by her side that day, nobody talk about Jumyeon in the house, but her mother told Sora about Jumyeon already meet her and her father about the engagement but they did not tell her about Jumyeon reason why he doing like this.Sora stop doing the dishes as she heard something broken from Shin Hye room. “Shin Hye .. what happen?” Shin Hye was standing and her hand was covered with blood as the picture of her and Jumyeon were broken into pieces. Sora run immediately to her and hold her hand as she try to stop her blood, she looks so messed, and her face is all puffed. “ Yah! Shin Hye, what wrong with you? Just because of Jumyeon you become like this? He .. don’t even care about you but why .. why you force and hurting yourself like this.”Sora is crying, as a friend she cannot see her being like this like a corpse with the missing soul. Sora took her phone and call someone “Kyungsoo! Please come and .. and call a doctor! Shin Hye … she .. she bleeding”

“WHAT!” Kyungsoo was having a meeting with his worker but the news he get from Sora make him stand up and his heart thumping so hard,he sared anything could happen to her. “you guys just continue with what we discuss I .. have something to do..” he took his phone and call a number” Chanyeol please wait outside your hospital .. I need to take you to treat someone palli!”

 

Shin Hye room

Sora were waiting for them outside the shop and when they arrive, Chanyeol was the first one who go to her room as she need to be treat immediately.” She okay .. but she dehydrate and need a lot of water.. she also lack nutrition.” They look at Sora .” I .. I make some food for her but she never eat .. even how much I try to force her she still do not want to eat or drink.” Chanyeol look at Kyungsoo “ I think she need to meet with physiatrist because she .. right now need physical and emotional help. I will introduce you to a good doctor that I know”

“Yeah thank you Chanyeol, Sora .. tonight .. I will accompany her .. you just go back and rest, you also must be tired right?” Sora just nod and leave , Chanyeol also leave, leaving just two of them.

Kyungsoo sitting beside her be, she still sleeping .He hold her hand,” why you punish yourself? While you could just .. live a happy life?”

Since then, three of them try to help her no matter what, even there is a scar at her hand that always make her remember her past.

 

“wah .. its so pretty Shin Hye ah ! palli! Come and see this sea . .” Sora already running and ofc Chanyeol is following her like a puppy.

“Yeah .. sure I will be there just have fun first..” she smile as she talk with her friend but when they do not see her, her smile is faded slowly and she will be in her own world.

“you do it again.” She started with Kyungsoo voice.

“Wha … what do you mean?” She looks at him try to understand what he try to said.

“you in your own world again and you always do it behind us. Don’t want us to know you were in pain and keep it with yourself”

“I .. .i’m not ..”

“Don’t lied ..”

“It’s just everything is so fast and … he just left me like that .. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do it’s like I’m lost half of my life. . you don’t understand .. I know because we just friend when we were small and nothing would change anything.” He hug her as she burst into tears .. the air around them at that time is so slow like it also hugging them and comfort them.

“I understand that feeling .. I know and let me tell you a secret .. that feeling that you have now when I go away from your life .. at that time I really scared you would forget about me just because we being friend when we just a children .. I really scared you would meet someone and said that he was your love truly love .. where I, really hope that one day when we meet I would have time to said i … love you “ She look at him, their eyes were locked but suddenly Shin Hye cut their eyes contact “ I’m .. I’m sorry I’m … not supposed cry haha right now .. we are supposed to have fun .. I will see what Sora doing” she turn her back from him,

“I love you … and truly love you .. I won’t force you but I will always wait for you.” Her step is stop,

“Kyungsoo ah .. I really appreciated but I need some time now .. i’m sorry” she left him .. for some reason Kyungsoo felt like one day she would be happy back, the way she acts now is really different from what she used to be, Kyungsoo suddenly remember one years ago he meet with Jumyeon.

 

One year ago, at Bars

Jumyeon seem drunk after a few days he meet with Shin Hye, her sad face always in his mind, Seohyun also called him a few time but he don’t pick up the call. Suddenly he feels someone were sitting beside him.

“Uh .. our CEO Do Kyungsoo .. what are you doing here?”

“ what wrong with you? Why you left her like that?”

“Who?”

“Don’t talk like you don’t know”

“ I .. I love someone else .. my feeling towards her is not the same anymore.”

“selfish .. that’s all I could said to you “ Kyungsoo want to left him, when he said somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter