Chapter 12

: Time never Get passed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye saw how happy his son is, after 5 years he come back, and her son dream to meet with his dad have accomplished. “Mum! Today is the best birthday I ever have”

Shin Hye can just smile, she can’t even go near to Kyungsoo. She misses him ofc and she so grateful as God listen to her prayers but there is something empty in her heart. She does not want to have any misunderstood.

“Shin Hye .. I need to talk to you, actually there is a lot to talk about,”

“sure, but after this okay Mr Dooyoung.” Shin Hye smile but Kyungsoo know she is not happy. He does not know why but he think that she might still shock. He also can’t believe it either, but he is happy because he can see them after a long time.

 

That night, Joon Young already sleep on his father back. They walking as Shin Hye come with taxi and she didn’t want to take his car. It was a silent walk, nor one of them is talking. Shin Hye sigh and start to speak up, “Mr Dooyoung, I’m sorry but I don’t know what Jumyeon said to you. I’m so sorry if we are a trouble to you but .. thank you for being Joon Young father today .. but I don’t think..” Her words stop when Kyungsoo look at her with unbelievable look.

“wait .. do you think I fake it? all this day?”He shake his head. “Shin Hye, I’m sorry but I AM YOUR HUSBAND, I AM KYUNGSOO.” Kyungsoo do not believe it, all this day shin hye thought he was pretending. Why would he?”

“But, you are Mr Lee .my husband is dead and even though your face is same with him. I do appreciate but please don’t come to us again” Shin hye walk in front of him, she does not want to look at him.

Kyungsoo hold her hand. “I’m Kyungsoo, I lost my memories and Lee families take care of me and now I remember back, everyone, my parents and you.”They were in silent again as Shin Hye look deeply in his eyes searching for the truth.

“really?” Shin Hye started to burst into tears “are you really my husband?” shin hye hold her husband face. Kyungsoo also hold her hand “yes, I’m .. and I miss you dear. And I’m so sorry for leaving you, I should remember about you … and joon young as fast as I could and I’m sorry and regret for not having a memories with you for all this 5 years.”

“I miss you too. I know you will come back. You are not dead. I always tell Joon Young that I believe that you will come back. Joon Young always asked for you. I ..”

“shh … I know. It’s hurt for you. I .. am sorry. From now on I will always be by your side. I love you.”

 

8:00 am

Shin Hye woke up and just realize she woke up late “oh shoot .. joon young! Jooon young wake up!

We are late.”

Shin hye tie up her hair, then she was surprised “mum! I need to go to school. Dad already pack my food and the van already arrived.” He kiss her mum cheek then his dad and bid for goodbye.

“So last night was not a dream.” “what are you saying?” Kyungsoo look at her while he is preparing food for her.

She sits in front of him “are you real?”

“What? Yes .. I’m real. I’m your husband, it was like you are the one who lost memories hahaha”

“don’t laugh.” She sulks, it was not like he won’t asked the same question if he was her.

“I’m sorry okay ..” he really miss the way she sulk. He wanted to kiss that pouty lips, he leans slowly when suddenly his phone is ringing.

“yes, ah I’m take a walk last night and sleeping at my friend house . yeah . see you this evening.”

He speak slowly as he do not want shin hye to hear he talking to Sungkyung.

“who are you talking with?”

“erm, I’m talking with my friend.”

“oh really, your friend must be important to you so much that you need to lied right?” she smirk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter