Chapter 13

: Time never Get passed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody dress beautifully, a guy with their tux and the women with big flowers on their head or with expensive jewellery while hold a champagne. Looking so good and talking to each other about business or meeting a new person at the most special day. The wedding hall look so pretty and luxurious with all white flowers and pastel colour. Kyungsoo and Mr and Mrs Lee are waiting outside the hall. Talking and welcoming the guest. Mr and Mrs Do also come and see him but their face are not happy as theirs. Kyungsoo could just sigh and could not say anything. He remembered a few days ago before his wedding.

Kyungsoo standing in front of his gate house. His parent are so happy that they can see him. Before this his dad never saw him in any meetings but he know there were a guy in Lee family that handle their companies.

“I never thought it was you!” Mr Do is so surprises when Kyungsoo come to them and tell them the truth.

“yeah but I just back here this month. Before this I never come to Korea. I try to search here to but nobody response to anything.”

“I think it because we do not notice it . I’m sorry my son. It take 5 years for you to come back”

“I also miss you son” her mother already crying. She really miss him. When she heard that his son still alive. She is the happiest person. “so, did you met with your wife Shin Hye and Joon Young? Joon Young really look like you when you were small.” Mrs Do smile whe she remember her grandson.

Kyungsoo look into her mother eyes. He shake his head.Mrs Do smile is faded away. “What’s wrong my son? Don’t you meet them?”

“I meet with them, I do and I feel bless and love when I saw JoonYoung for the first time. He really look like me AND I love him so much but at the same time, Shin Hye .. she cannot accept me right now and she are asking me to do something that I need your blessed. He almost cry in front of his parent. For the first time he really need his parents. “ What should I do dad, mum?” He told them about the marriage, from A to Z. There is gloomy emotion from their face. His mother start to talk after the long silent. “Kyungsoo ah .. I’m sorry but I think that is for the best, you know son after you gone, we take care of her and her baby. We are very sad when you were gone because you are our son especially your dad even though he so strict with you but Shin Hye is .. she much more hurting with your accident. She just giving birth to your son but you are not there. She even try to kill herself but I am glad at that time Suho come and see her. JoonYoung is the reason she become more stronger just how she was now.We try to help her all this time but then after 5 years you come back and she much more mentally sick, she come to us a few day ago, she cry and cry in your room. I thought she miss you but it is not as I meet with you today.” Mrs Do smile a little bit, she continue “ I’m sorry son, we will bless you with your wedding and I think it is the best for you and Shin Hye”

 

 

“mummy, who’s wedding is this?” JoongYoung held his mother hand while they try to cross the road. His mother wake her up early in the morning so that they could go to the wedding.

“Your aunt.. aunt Sung Kyung.”

“Aunt SungKyung? Ohh .. mummy I can’t wait to see her, she must be the prettiest bride right?”

“yeah .. you need to hold this present carefully and give to her okay?”

“okay! “

Shin Hye go to the bride room, she saw her mother in law, they just exchange smile only. Joon Young singing happily on their way to meet SungKyung.

“Aunt! You look so pretty.” Joon Young run to her after they found her room. “Oh JoonYoung! I’m so happy to see you.” Shin Hye just watch them lovely, “Shin Hye ah, you should be happy,JoonYoung will get a very pretty and nice step mother. Don’t you worried to much.” Shin Hye talk to herself and try to be positive and most importantly not crying especially in front of JoonYoung. But at the same time, she felt scared because at any minutes Joon Young will know the groom is his dad and she will do anything for JoonYoung. But what about your own heart? Shin Hye do not have any answer to that. But one things she know is her heart is not strong to see their wedding. She will go after she met with SungKyung.

She heard Joonyoung giggling with SungKyung. “Joonyoung ah can you st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter