Chapter 5

: Time never Get passed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An evil troll. called the devil make a magic mirror that reflect everything that bad, changed everything that beautiful into a bad thing. One day, the mirror is slips into their gaps and falls to earth, shattering into billions of pieces. Some are not larger than a grain of sand. The splinter got into people heart and eyes freezing their heart like block of ices There is a boy and girl name Kay and Gerda live next door to each other.One could get from Gerda’s and Kay’s home just by stepping over the gutters of each building.Gerda and Kay have a window-box garden to play in, and they become devoted to each other as playmates.

 

Shin Hye stop reading the Snow Queen book, Kyungsoo give her book back when he come last time. She really love that book so much because when they were small they were just like Kay and Gerda. Living next to each other, and a playmate but when she small she even thought that Kyungsoo won’t be like Kay and she was very proud about that,

 

“We are very serious about this Kyungsoo ah,we .. have our own reason.”His mum look at him, he suddenly remember .. that look, that look is the one who asked him to leave Shin Hye just like that .. without sayin any goodbye.

“Omma not this time ..”

“what do you mean this time?”

“Don’t you remember?”Kyungsoo in disbelief because his mother don’t even remember what she do to him. “ By the way Omma, I won’t do that .. I won’t even married with her, I do what you want all this time but this time my answer is no.” Kyungsoo stand up and when he wanted to go..

“She is sick! She is sick Kyungsoo! Don’t you ever have any humanity? Did I rise you for you become like this?” Mrs Do try to pressure him, even she need to mention about her disease she will just to make him agreed with her.

“Why omma? Why you do this to me? Why you want me to married with her so much that you need to make up this kind of stories?” Kyungsoo don’t know why her parent especially her mother love to push her so much, she always said it for his own good but all this time he never see any goods from that. One thing that good is only when they move when he is 5 years old, that’s all.

“I’m not making any stories, she is really sick. Why I do this? We already known them for years and it for your own benefits also, I don’t get any of it .. Omma and Appa just want you to be happy, her family and ours could combine not only family but also the company, Your Appa also agreed with it. Right Yeobo?”

“Oh, its for family benefit and company… don’t you ever thing about ours feeling? Me and Seohyun?”

Kyungsoo wanted to go when her mother said “She also like you … Seohyun.”

“I’m sorry Omma but I already have a fiancé”

“So its true, the rumour is true .. you tell everybody in company party about your fiancé .. who is she ? I don’t care .. break up now or I will do something .. KYUNGSOO!” Kyungsoo left, everything could be easy for him to said no but her disease and she also like him make things difficult,  He suddenly remember about his contract with Shin Hye ..

 

“Hello Sora, I need to go somewhere if someone try to find me just tell where I go okay, and call me before that.”

“Where do you want to go?”

“Just same like every year, i need to see someone,” Every year Shin Hye go back to her hometown at Daegu to meet someone who she really respect and love .. her grandmother, at first she never told Sora about her grandparent and one day out of curiosity she follows her, Sora never understand why she need to be silence about her family.

“Oh, okay call me if you need anything.” Shin Hye always leave her shop to her friend Sora because she really trust Sora, Its not Sora didn’t have her own work but she the one said she will help her if she need to do something but it must in weekend.

“Okay, thank you Sora  .. I need to take my bus now, bye.”

“bye, take care.”

 

Her fiancé call her, Jumyeon .. he also know she won’t be at her shop today, “Are you in bus now?”

“yes. I’m .. I’m sorry didn’t tell you when is I need to go.”

“No. its okay I know .. you want to meet you grandparent right? Send my regards to your parent and your grandmother.”

“I will … Jumyeon ah .. after I come back let’s go to theme park.”Both of them in silent “Jumyeon ah .. what wrong? are you there?”

“ oh .. yeah I’m sorry it have been a long time since last time we go on date hahahaha .. and I’m kind of shock when you the first one who asked me out, before this I’m the one who will asked you out … okay then I will wait for you.”

“yah! I’m not that bad .. yeah I really miss you that’s why I want go out with you, lately I’m very busy and you always come to my shop rather than go anywhere else place like a normal couple. I feel bad about it.”

“He .. no I’m okay about it actually cuz I can always be with you.”

“what a joke ..”

“I’m serious about it, don’t you trust me?”

“no … I trust you ofc “Shin Hye just smile she imagine Jumyeon while talking with him .. she really miss him, suddenly there is another called for her.

“I’m sorry .. someone called me we talk later okay?”

“oh .. okay bye.”

 

“Hello.”Shin Hye don’t even look who is caller.

“Yah,Yah,Yah,Yah,Yah where are you? Daegu? Chincha? Why you didn’t tell me?”

“I’m sorry, but .. “ she look who is the caller Kyungsoo? Why he? “Yah! Seriously .. why! Can’t I go back home!” She get up and shouting in the bus .. all the passenger look at her. .. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry” she bows to the people inside the bus and asked for forgiveness

“yah! Kyungsoo! I’m so shamed here,” 

“I don’t ask you to shout,”

She almost wanted to shout again,” why are you calling me?”

“can’t I called my friend?”

“ofc, but .. you never call me or anything so why you now .. hem, Kyungsoo ah I need to go back to my hometown so now I tell you right? Kyungsoo?” He is in silent, but then ..

“Shin Hye ah .. I also didn’t go back there after I move out, I think I want to go there back and I really miss your mother food and ofc your grandmother.Okay wait for me”

“YAH!YAH! Kyungsoo ! What are you talking about?Yah! erm, I’m sorry” She need to said sorry again because she is so surprise when he said like that.What did he said? Come here?

 

Daegu.

 

“Omma! Appa!Jimin ah! Grandmother!  I’m back.” Shin Hye is standing outside of her house and wait for someone open the gate for her.There is a women around 40’s come and open for her.

“Ms, you already come back? Why you didn’t tell us, ajushhi would come and pick you up.”

“Nah! Its okay, I don’t want to be a burden to you haha where is everyone?”

“They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter