Chapter 10 (part 1)

: Time never Get passed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DO residence

“Omma, where are you going? I’m calling a few time you did not pick up my call” His face look so worried.

“I’m okay son, I meeting with my old friend. Oh .. about Shin Hye .. can I meet with her?”

‘’you want to meet with Shin Hye? Is it because you want to tell her to stop be with me? No Omma .. I ..”

“I want to meet with her because I want to know my future daughter in law can’t i?”

“Omma … serious? I .. what happen to you?”

“Nothing, “ she hold her son cheek “Your happiness is my happiness, I .. don’t want you to be hurt (like I am) and focuses on more to love that can make you happy.”

“Omma .. I .. I’m happy omma I’m happy even just be with you and appa, both of you also my happiness. Don’t say something like this anymore omma ..”

“Then .. don’t get married “

“Omma ..”

“Hahaha I’m just kidding .. call Shin Hye and their family this weekend we will know each other more before your marriage”

After a few month preparation for their wedding, Shin Hye already standing in front of the aisle while her father holding her hand helping her walking through her happiness. She believe the man who standing a few step in front of her will make her happy for the rest of her life.

“Please take carer of her after this,” Her father said to Kyungsoo as he give her daughter to him.

“I will don’t worry father,”

After the priest reading our vow both of us were looking through each other’s eyes. We don’t need any words to said how much both of us love each other’s but by only a little bit of body gesture also could show how much we love each other. Shin Hye suddenly remember when they were young, she always have a dream to married with him and she also hope that one day she would have a family with him. And for some reason she glad that God hearing her prayers.

“I do ..”

“I do ..”

 

“I can’t believe that we already married,” Kyungsoo hold her hand after he need to entertain everybody that come to their wedding, only tonight he could see her.

“Me too..” she smile but at the same time she really embarrassed as she never thought her childhood friend, her first love is now standing in front of her, being her husband that will protect and stay by her side forever.

“You look pretty ..”

She pull her face away from him, “then .. am I not pretty before?”

“hey, hey look at me, you are pretty before, now and even after your hair turn white you still pretty to me.”

“yeah right .. boys really know how to play with words that every girl really melt when heard it.”

“So .. you melt with my words now? I’m proud with myself because I am not very good with words actually.”

“Yah! Don’t you dare to talk like that with other people! Especially Seohyun”

He suddenly come near to her as he whisper to her ears,” don’t worry, every day I will whisper a very sweet words to you that you will not forget .. I .. love you” As he said those words his lips move slowly towards her lips as both of them could feel each other breath “ I .. love you .. so much ..” He kiss her slowly yet gentle his hand already at her back, holding her tightly, pulling her dress zip slowly as they continue to kiss .. suddenly their kiss become rough, wanting each other’s, his tongue slip into , his body and mind is already craving for her. That night was showering with blessing with their family, friends, and even by their surroundings, hope after this they would just lead to happy life and nothing could harm them anymore.

 

The next morning Shin Hye wake up first and she still can’t believe she already married and she already become a wife to a man. A man that still sleeping besides her. She caress his hair holding his face slowly and suddenly remember what happen last night. For some reason she is so happy to give her all to him as she really love him with full of her heart. The way he treat her slowly and do not harm her at all, whispering how much he love her, calling for her name. She kiss him slowly as she do not want to wake him up. His full hearted lips is really make her crazy, she love when they were kissing, his lips is something else. “I love you ..” she close her eyes but when she wanted to open up her eyes she heard Kyungsoo said he love her too. Her face is blushing, she thought he would not wake up “ I thought you still sleeping?”

“No .. I wake up earlier than you .. but I just want to see what would you do if you wake up first.”

“ Yah! So mean! Are you playing with me?” Shin Hye want to go away from there as she really shame with him right now.

“Yah..” He holding her hand and she cannot balance her body and when she open her eyes she already on Kyungsoo body.Their face is just few inch with each other she want to get up but Kyungsoo strong arm are holding her that make her cannot move at all. “Shin Hye ah .. I want to give you present”

“Oh .. what is that?”It was so sudden but She so excited wondering what is that.

“Okay .. close your eyes..”She close her eyes waiting.

“I have three gift for you..”

“Kyungsoo ..could I asked you something?”

“Yeah sure .. “

“If we stay like this .. the how you would give me the present?”

“It was here .. all the time so don’t worry ..”

“okay ..”

“Okay .. the first gift is ..”CUP!! He kiss her forehead, the second one CUP! He kiss her left and right cheek and the last one is he kiss her lips gently. “ I love you so much that make me scared that all of this just a dream.”

She smile as she heard his confession

“No, it’s not a dream. It so real that I think that I don’t even want to separate from you.”

“ME TOO” Kyungsoo face look like a puppy his eyes is so big when she said something like that.

“Bbut ..” His face suddenly look down, he suddenly could know what she gonna said.

“But .. I need to look at my book store also you need to work.”

“BUT .. WE JUST GET MARRIED”

“yeah I know but it’s already two weeks after our marriage, don’t be so lazy ..kaja! Wake up!”

“urgh ..” Yes, it’s already two week of their marriage but it’s feel just like yesterday, For th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter