Chapter 4

: Time never Get passed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I go outside and try to calm myself and I know he were follow me to the outside.

“so, you lied to me?”

“Shin Hye please listen to me first”

“em, Kyungsoo I never thought I would meet you like this in my case you lied and you know who am I all this time and what with the contract?”

“I .. want to tell you since the first time we saw, it just not the right time you know,” Kyungsoo still calm as ever and he look good like that but because he is not honest with me I don’t think I would just forgive him like that.

“ Kyungsoo, I think I need to go back”

“ But .. we still don’t discuss about it yet , and I don’t want we have any misunderstood”

“ Kyungsoo .. if you treat me as a friend or you are not please let me go back and lets talk later okay, I don’t want to argue late at night like this.”

“im sorry, I will ask my driver to send you”

“no its okay, I could grab a taxi”

Suddenly his eyes is look at me sharply” no! ride with my car, your safety is my priority now.”

I was so shocked when he said that, it’s not like there is no one care about me like that it just because he protects me like we have meet many time before this.

 

I already arrive my house and Tom come to my leg and I think he must miss me after I leave him for a long time. “Tom, im so sorry left you like this and do you know .. my friend is come back and he still have his cool vibe but I don’t knowwhy I still feel he is so different from before and he lied to me also. I feel very sad Tom.”

Morning arrive very quickly, I make a decision to become a new person and I don’t want to think what happen last night or him or anything. Today I have a lot of customer that make some appointment to buy and sell their book, I will be very busy today.

But the things is luck never be on our side, he was here waiting in front of my shop.

“Hello, good morning” I will just say hi.

“Good morning too, I thought you will never talk to me after what happen last night, this coffee for you.” He come to me and brought some coffee, He look nice today.

“Yeah, of course because you technically my customer and I am not a typical girl that after being lie and so on not even greet to people tht they know. This is not a drama Mr. Do”

“Ah, okay then I just wanted to come here to give my apologize about yesterday, I should tell you who I am but I am to nervous until I could tell you who I am.”

‘Nervous? Hem I don’t think so because you didn’t look so nervous to me.”

“I do, but .. I just hope that you would want to talk to me after this and I hope you would still agreed to proceed with the contract.”

“I do at first but when you lie to me I don’t know what are you saying now is true or not, can you let me think for a second”

“Im sorry for what happen before but I just don’t tell you who I am and the other things that I told you is true. I hope you could help me.I just want to make some contract with you.”

I was thinking “so.. I’m sorry can I called you Kyungsoo?”He just nodding his head.

“What is this all about contract, I still can’t get it.You told me its all about your girlfriend or something but I am pretty sure that you were agreed to give back my memories right?” My eyes were scanning his face.I don’t see him for a long time ago and how there he was standing in front of me.

“Yeah, I will give your memories back.”

ALL things is rewind back where both of us at the night before both of us go to the party.

 “ I want to make some contract with you if you don’t mind?”

“what contract?”

“being my girlfriend for this six month”

“what? Are you insane?”

“no, I just want you to help me for this six month because my parent wants me to married with someone that I don’t like”

“okay, and  what will I get in return?”

“I will give your memories back.”

“em, what? What do you mean by memories?”

“I will give back your book “He said those word really easily like there is no wrong there.

“wait, what? What do you think I am? Just some regular women that would accept any conditions for a rich guy? I don’t think so, I’m sorry but I won’t do it for you.” HE IS CRAZY.

“I’m sorry just because everything is too sudden, actually …” I wait for him to said another word but we were in rush that night so he cannot even finish his words.

 

I make some coffee for him as he was my guest, I also want to know why he don’t like the women that already have been choose by his parent. she must be someone who extraordinary beautiful and have a good career in her life because she knows his parent never give him friend with anybody that is not have some background as them. Accept her, why? Because her family background? Because they were neighbour? Or because they were just a small kid that don’t know anything about status, good career or heritage their father company? But now she don’t want to know anything about that.

“Kyungsoo, how old are you now?”

“I’m 27 – and you must be 25 right? You are 2 years younger than me.”

“yes, I’m 25 and I never thought after after 15 years I would meet you back.”

“Shin Hye, listen to me --- there is a reason why I move out without telling you, my family –“

“Yeah, I know .. you need to follow your family and all , my parent also tell me that you need to follow youf family no matter what, they can’t just left you like that. Don’t worry I understand.”I hold his hand,want to tell him I have no grudge towards him.

“No, Shin Hye I .. “ The door is ringing sign that there is customer enter the shop,

“em, wait for a while I have a customer.”

 

I watch she go entertain her customer, this morning I don’t know how will I explain to her about everything but she seem like she could accept everything, She is not the young girl that he know. She look so matured and can take care everything by herself, All this time he just can dream about seeing her in person and after a long time they were now drink a coffee and talk from heart to heart. He look at her cup, her coffee is so different from him, he try to smell “mocha, she drink mocha?” 

Look like she also have something that she could not left behind. He smiles remembering old day between the two. “Kyungsoo?” He heard Shin Hye called him from behind. He turn his body and his smile is disappeared when he saw a guy is standing beside her and the worst part is they are holding hand. He stand and he examine him, look so casual with a shirt that have a blue and white pattern with a slacks, his put a fedora hat as a accessories while himself just wearing a office cloth. And the best part is he introduce himself as her fiancé “hello, my name is Kim Jumyeon and I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter