Chapter 1

: Time never Get passed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6:30 A.M

The clock is ringing loudly asking the owner of the house wake up at the morning to start a very daily life routine. The cat also started to climb up to the bed trying to wake up his master.” urgh, Tom gooddd morning! you really won’t let me rest just for one day huh?”- Wake up, give Tom his breakfast making breakfast for self and tiding up the house a little before get ready to work. Hello my name is Park Shin hye . as you could see my life is so normal also my love life. I work at a shop that sold old book that many collectors from around the world always find book there but there is also a new publish book. I also wanted to attract a young reader cuz I wanted them to know how important is reading is typical right? But I just love reading that’s all.. I stay alone until now even I have a fiancé that always spoil me like a small kid and he always asked me to stay with him which is I don’t really like it cuz I think after married we also need to stay together so better now we just stay apart for a while and go on a date like another normal couple. he sometime doesn’t really agree with me but I think just because he don’t want me get sad so he just follow it even he don’t like it. Sorry dear but you must bear for a while.

 

I come to the shop really early today cuz there would be a lots of new book and old book that come and I need to clean up before it come and customer also could get their preference book calmly. That was my motto to give a best and calm service to customer that come to my shop! Tom also allow me coming to the shop actually the shop is only at the downstairs my house and the shop is connected so it really easily to me also I do not need to worry about Tom and his food.

 

7:45 A.M

All the work is done I just need to wait for the customer. The bell is ringing, I thought it was a customer but it was my fiancé Kim Jumyeon. “What are you doing here? I thought it was a customer. ” I started to wipe the desk.

“Can’t I come?” Jumyeon is putting his hand inside his jacket.

“no, it’s not like that … it just that it still in a morning don’t you need go to your work?” I don’t want to pick a fight in an early of the morning it just will ruin our mood and he know that to.

“I just have a day off today because my company CEO, he gives us a day leave today.” We were in silent before he continues “and you don’t look happy seeing me today?”

I hold his hand” hey, I miss you so much.im sorry if my words really hurt you but I just don’t want us to get mad to each other today.”

“No, it’s okay. do you already eat your breakfast if not …” he started to smile back He look so innocent when he smiles like a kid but sometime he also like a caring parent means that he knows what he responsible for? All his flaw and perfectionist that is the reason that make me fall in love with him.

“I’m sorry but I already eat my breakfast with Tom but I will have cooked something for you cuz it still early no one is coming.”

“can you? Yah Tom is really lucky cuz he could stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter