Chapter 2

: Time never Get passed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“KYUNGSOO! Where are you going? Omma and Appa trying to find you out of anywhere! You know how worried we are.  …. Why are you asked him to go anywhere that you want? I will tell your Omma about this okay.?”

“Aunt, I’m sorry but this is not Kyungsoo fault so don’t get angry to him. If you want to blame ..just blame me.” I at that time already crying nonstop but I think because his parent is soooo mad they grounded Kyungsoo from play with me for 2 weeks and when my parent knows they also mad at me but not as Kyungsoo parent they know I just a child that don’t know anything and we are not really “missing” we just at my home … right? So my 2 week is really bored with him just go to school and I can just saw him from my room. He knows I always watch him from my room so he always waves to my room when he comeback from school or tuition. But then .. one year later, He do something that I won’t forgive him until now I just need one explanation but he didn’t give it to me. I thought we were friend...

 

“Why you are here? Where is Jumyeon? I heard last week from him that he wanted to brought you to a special occasion.” Sora, she is my best friend and she also friend with Jumyeon because of her I could meet with Jumyeon.

“I think you heard it wrong because he didn’t tell me anything, and Sora do you know where is others place that sold old stories book?’

‘why? Is there any of your customer wanted a rare book[aa1] [aa2] [aa3] ?”

“Not rare actually it’s a book that .. do you remember that I told you I have a friend when I was 3 to 4 years old?”

Sora looked really surprise “That .. what his name again? Kyung something right?”

“Kyungsoo , Do kyungsoo.”

‘Yes! What wrong with him? I never heard you talk about him like this few years why his name come out back?” She knows that I really miss him before this and always try to find him.

“There is a guy come to my shop and he asked me to find a fairy tale book which is Snow Queen.”

“Snow Queen? then what wrong with that.” Sora seem didn’t get it

“Yah! Seriously? I mean don’t you think he like Kyungsoo for a second?”

“Wait .. wait Shin Hye? Seriously? listen to me okay first, you must remember you have Kim Jumyeon already and second .. just he trying to find a book that share a same memory with you it does not mean he is the one who are you wait all this time and I’m sorry saying this but please wake up shin hye and please whatever happen I will still support Jumyeon because even you are my friend I think you treat him really badly these days.”

“What I’m not, I will not treat him badly, why would you think?  ... I’m your friend why you do this to me?”

“I just said what I saw. beside I just wanted to help both of your relationship.” Sora drink a sip of coffee she loves her friend Shin Hye so that why she said that to her she knows if she not gives some words to her she will probably still remembering that guy. Kyungsoo .. she really wants to know who that mystery guy that always make her smile even he is the one who broke her heart. What power that he has that make her friend like that. if I could have met him.

 

 

 

“Oppa!! come and let’s play with me!” She holding his hand. They were at the beach, Seohyun really love it when Mr and Mrs Do asked her to join them in their family vacation and she know that both of them love her. Kyungsoo just follow her but he doesn’t really want to play with sea and the sand really make him feel uncomfortable. He saw her already in the water” Hey be careful don’t go too far!” Kyungsoo really worried if something happens to her, he knows she is not very well with swimming because she is weak .. Kyungsoo don’t really mind if she follows them because he feels responsible to protect her. He remembers when he saw her for the first time. She really weak and fragile that at that time he thought she only a rich kid that their parent really loves to spoil them but after he know that she is not very in good condition which is she cannot be sick or what or she will sick like a very long time.

“Oppa! Oppa! Yah! don’t you heard me calling for you? What are you thinking about?”

“em . nothing” HE caressed her head “Oppa really tired … can I go back to my room? I have a meeting yesterday and today so I need little bit rest”

“yeah .. of course” but her face doesn’t show the same. She never said no whenever he said cuz she knows how much she trying to st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter