Chapter 6 ( Part 1 )

: Time never Get passed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On A Pleasant Summer. Splinters of the troll mirror get into Kay’s heart and eyes while he and Greda are looking at a pictures book in their window- box garden.Kay becomes cruel and aggressive , He destroys their window box garden, he make fun of his grandmother, and he no longer cares about Grenda, since all of them now appers bad and ugly to him. The only beautiful things to him is the very tiny snowflakes that he sees through a magnifying glass.

 

 

Café in front of Shin Hye shop.

8:30 a.m.

“Good morning, I’m sorry I’m late because my part time worker he just come.”

“its okay .. I already order your drink americano .. okay?”

“yeah sure .. thank. So what with the contract are you wanted to discuss .. “

“Can you just take a deep breath and just relax for a while”

“I really hope I can but this evening .. Jumyeon my fiancé we will go for a date so I need to close my shop early.” Kyungsoo just realize she wearing a cute pastel dress, a simple make up and of course she still wearing the neckless.” That neckless is so pretty when you wear it.”

She touch the neckless “ Ah .. I should give it to you back, I’m sorry I really forgot about it.” She wanted to give it to him back when he stop him” Just wear it, its yours actually .. I wanted to give it to you.”

“Yah!DO KYUNG SOO! I can’t just take it.”

“PARK SHIN HYE ..it’s yours .. wear it, “She really don’t understand him, they just a friend but the way he treat her .. make her thinking the other way.

“don’t spoil me or will always come asking for your help and it will become a habit. I don’t like it.”

“hey, don’t think like that .. just take it as a present from me for your birthday.”

“actually .. shin hye, I really need your help base on the contract .. can you have a dinner with me and my family tomorrow.”

“uh, your family ..? yeah sure anything for you.” She smile just agreed with him ..

“I’m sorry if you feel burden .”

“No its not I’m .. ofc I want to help you, “She holding his hand so he know that she really want to help him sincerely no matter how much he don’t really like his mother.

 

Park.

She waiting for Jumyeon beside the lake under the tree, they already promise to meet each other there, “Baby, hey .. I’m sorry little bit late .. ice cream?”

“uh, it’s okay .. I also just come, thank you.” They were resting under the tree, Shin Hye pack some sandwich as they were picnicking there. Even she with Jumyeon but she suddenly remember Kyungsoo and she really hope tomorrow his mother are not to mean with her, she know how his mother behaviour .. so mean towards other people but she know deep inside his heart there must be a reason why she being like that.

“Shin Hye ah .. are you listening? Do you have a problem?”

“em, why?”

“No, you seem do not concentrate today, are there something happens at your hometown or the shop?”

“ I .. yeah actually today .. I could not find a book that customer want. “I lied again .. I feel sorry to Jumyeon for lied to him, he not deserve all the lied. I feel bad. I think I need to tell him about the dinner “ Oppa .. act.”

“Actually, I found someone at your friend company Kyungsoo .. He has a big company, right? I work there,”

“OH so you work there, at his company?” In my second thought I think its not a good idea tell him about the dinner.

“AND .. yeah I bump into a women, she .. look beautiful and she .. yeah she wanted to meet with Kyungsoo but I just left her there because I’m to exited to tell you that your friend is the CEO there but you are not at home and I already forget about it.”

“I don’t want too know about his work, but who the girl you bump into? I bet your eye must be happy “I punch his hand

“ OUCH! I’m sorry .. hahahah I never see you jealous this is the first time,” I’m blushed “I’m not .. its just Yah! I’m your fiancé ofc,”

“How many beautiful girl In front of me, they don’t even look so beautiful just like you,” He make a heart shape with his finger “ aish , so cheesy”

 

DO residence

Kyungsoo walk through the hall he could feel that there is so many eyes are watching him. He try to ignoring all his family member at the dining hall. He know, Tonight all his father family gathered as they want to met with his dad , he know they just come to asked him his money.

“”Kyungsoo, why don’t you sit here and greet your grandparent, cousin and your uncle and aunt.” His father called his as he doesn’t want all his family member call his son as a rude young boy.

Kyungsoo actually don’t want to be there but he suddenly remembers about the dinner that he promises with Shin Hye. He smile but if other people have some sense they know he do not really sincere.

“ne, Anneyonghaseyo haraboji, helmonie, auncle, aunt and all my cousin, I’m sorry I walk to fast that I don’t realize all of you are here.” Even so, he try to be a good family member as he know his dad won’t love it if he or his mother talking bad about his own family member .. Family come first right?

“He just come back from the company, many things need to be handle right Kyungsoo? That’s why he looks really tired lately.” Mrs Do really concern about her son, she knows her own son limit when it comes to work.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter