To My Friends, Lover and Memory: I'm Sorry

Our Greatest Moment

Ssangmundong-2016

Author’s POV

“Have you sent out the invitation yet?” Yoojung ask

“Yeah, I did that already cause I don't want all the thing in your wedding happen in mine.” Suhyun say

“Why would you mention it?” Sungjoon continues. “She will started it again.”

“You don’t even know how sad I am that day. I can count how many people are actually attend my wedding, just because my lovely husband are too focus on his job and forget to sent out the invitation.” Yoojung say

“Are you sure it not because Yoojung is pregnant?” Kyungsoo say

“Yah, how dare you to say that to your hyung?” Sungjoon  say

“Kyungsoo is more talkative these day.” Sung Bin say then continues. “ I have a headache right now, I’m going home okay?”

Then Sung Bin leaving Suhyun’s house and comeback to her house.

End Author’s POV

 

Sung Bin’s POV

Whenever it comes to this month, I always get sick without any reason. So I decide to take a shower then head to my room and sleep early to be ready for tomorrow. When I wake up on the next day, everything is in blurry, it just weird and straight.

“Honey, are you okay?” My mom ask

“I don’t know, mom.” I answer

“Aigoo, this is not good. Should I call Sehun come over and check for you?” My mom ask

I shake my head like crazy and say. “ I will be fine, just tell Suhyun that I can’t go with her.”

My mom nod then leaving me in the room.

I keep on sleeping and sleeping until late in the afternoon then I wake up to find some water for my dry throat.

“Aigoo, my head hurt.” I say as I make my way to the fridge then I pump into someone

“Ouch.” I look up and look at the guy in front of me.

“You should have listen to your mom.” He say then carry me into my room

“I’m thirsty”. I say to him. “I know, wait for me a little bit.” He answer

Then he walks in with a filled cup of water for me. “ Here, drink it and I will cook something for you.”

“Don’t go Sehun ah.” I say and hold his hand.

“You hate me remember?” He say

Then I let go of his hand, I don’t know what to say, I know I should tell him not to go. But something stop me from being selfish.

“Look at this, you don't even hold me back, you always push me away.” Sehun say

I can find a word to tell him, to explain myself. “I’m sorry”

Sehun looks at me in the eyes and say. “ Whatever.”

I stare at him, as his shadow move away from my bed. “No”. I grab his hand by all the power that I have and pull him down. As he fall to my bed, I look at him in the eyes and I… kiss him.

His soft lip attach my lip, my hand travel to the back of his neck, I held him closer and closer. He pull me closer in his chest, the kiss keep going on and on, until Sehun break the kiss and say. “hyung”

I then understand that he regret of kissing me, and I also understand that between us, there is a space that we keep us separate. And that person is so important that we don't want to hurt him.

“I’m sorry.” Sehun say and walk out of the room.

After the incident that day me and Sehun avoid each other as much as we can, and time is also passing so fast that Suhyun’s wedding is coming nearer and nearer.

“Are you ready for the big day?” I ask

“Yes, I’m ready to be somebody wife, how about you?” Suhyun ask

“What about me, I’m fine.” I say

Suhyun just smile at me and say. “If it too hard let it go. I don’t want to see the image of you being depress like when we are young.”

I just stay quite and look at her, of course I know what she mean, I know it so well that the pain still haunting me until now.

End Sung Bin’s POV

 

Ssangmundong-2009

“Tomorrow, the school will put out the result are you exciting.” Sehun ask

“Yeah, kind of.” Sung Bin answer

“We will make it, I promise.” Sehun say

Sung Bin just nod and smile. 

As the morning arrive, Sehun run as fast as he can to Sung Bin’s house, but she nowhere to found. So he makes his way to the school and see the result. Like everybody predict, he gets admitted to Seoul University.

“Have you seen Sung Bin?”. Sehun ask Suhyun.

Suhyun just shake her head, and say. “She just take the result and disappear.”

Sehun start to run around the school and find her, but she just disappear into the air. As the rain falling down, he still wandering around to find her.

“Where can she be?” Sehun say to himself. He walks back to her house and standing outside waiting for her. He excited to tell her that he gets admitted and they can go to the same school. After standing for awhile, rain start to fall down, and he saw her walk through the rain  and shaking.

“Yah, where have you been?” Sehun ask

“It  is not your problem, go away.” Sung Bin say and pass Sehun

“What do you mean it not my problem? Whatever you say, but I get admitted to our dream university.” Sehun smile and continues. “ You too right?”

“I …. didn’t…. I didn't get admitted Sehun ah.” Sung Bin sobbing and walk in her house.

As Sung Bin walk in the house she just sit down and cry, no matter how her mom and her dad try to comfort her, she never stop crying.

 

Ring Ring Ring

The phone number appear to be Jongki oppa, Sung Bin pick up and stay quite, he was hesitate for awhile and say. “Bin ah, oppa sorry, oppa shouldn't have say that, just forget it? My feeling is true but just forget about it. And congratulation to you that you get admitted to Seoul University. Oppa sorry.”

 

Sung Bin always remember how when they were little, Sehun and Jongki’s dad hate it when the two brother fighting for something. He say that because they lost their mom when they were little, they should have love each other instead of fighting each other, so the word keep on being memorized until these day. When Sung Bin finally realize, they both like her, she chose the way that would be the best for two of them. And Sung Bin, herself will take the pain.

 

Ssangmundong-2016

“Are you ready? I’m going to throw the bouquet.” Suhyun scream, and keep on faking throw the bouquet then she turn around. “Just kidding, I want to give this to a specific person.” She, then walk down to the table where all her childhood friend sit and give to Jongki. 

“Oppa, you are the second oldest, you need to marry soon.” Suhyun give to Jongki her flower

Everybody start crack up, and start to dance to the slow music that being play.

“Dance with me.” Jongki offer his hand to Sung Bin

She take his hand and let him lead her to the dance floor.

“It been awhile to see you this close.” Jongki say.

“Yeah oppa, how is everything in the military?” Sung Bin ask him

“Just like normal, they have more pretty doctor and volunteer coming over.” Jongki smile and then look at her. “ Sung Bin ah, you are oppa first love and I know you only see me as your brother and it totally fine with me. But I want you to be happy.”

The moment that Jongki ask Sung Bin to dance with him, the memory of the past comeback, and it keep on reminding them about the beautiful memory that they have in the past. Tears keep falling down from the girl face as the guy who are a part of her memory talking to her.

“Don’t cry, Udi Binnie.” Jongki swept the tear from her eyes. “I’m ready and you should too.”

Then he give the bouquet to her and leave.

From far away she standing still and look at “him”. She thought that never deserve to be happy, or having two guy liking her. She thought her choice will only hurting her, but now she understands it hurt all of them, because they also want to see her happy.

 

End Author’s POV.