The Beginning of Jealousy ( Part I )

Our Greatest Moment

Sangmundong’s high school 2006

Suhyun’s POV

“ Can believe it we finish with out freshman year.” I say.

“I know, and I kind of worry about our sophomore year.” Sung Bin say.

“Ya you being funny right now, smart people like you should not worry about this at all.” I tell her.

“I don’t know.” SungBin say.

“Ya, I know you want to be like him all smart and place 1st but it okay if you can’t, you know that right?” I ask her.

I look at her with worry eyes, this is some troublesome feeling, it good that I don't have to feel this.

“Do you think we will have new classmate?” I ask Sung Bin

“Maybe.” I say.

“GUYYYYY.” A girl scream from behind.

We both in shock and turn around.

“Yoojung ah.” We say in union.

Yes, yes we pretty loud in the class, but it okay since it high school, we allow to be crazy as long as the teacher not here.

“How is Beakhuyn and you?” I ask.

“Nothing happen.” Yoojung say while smiling.

“Then why you so happy.” Bin ask.

“Being in the same class with him is good enough, so that make me happy.” Yoojung say.

What wrong with these people? Agioo

“Attention please.” The teacher walk in.

And all the kid start to rush back to their seat, Bin still sit next to Sehun and Yoojung still sit next to Beakhuyn.

“How is your summer?” he asks

“It good.” The class answer.

“Good, we have new student this year.” The teacher continues. “Come in.”

A boy and a girl walk in, the guy look scary and a little weird, while the girl look okay.

“Hi, my name is Do Kyungsoo and I just move here.” Kyungsoo introduce himself.

“Hi, my name is Park Jieun.” Jieun also introduce herself.

“Okay be nice with them okay guy.” The teacher continues. “ Kyungsoo you can sit next to Suhyun, raise your hand Suhyun ah.”

As I hear mention my name, I raise my hand.

“And for you Jieun, sit in front of Beakhyun, raise you hand Baekhyun ah.” 

After the introduce the class and go over some rule, the teacher dismiss the class.

“How long have you been here?” I ask Kyungsoo.

“Not to long.” He answer shorty and kind of turn away from my direction

What the heck is wrong with this guy? Maybe he is too shy, maybe.

End Suhyun’s POV

 

Yoojung’s POV 

“My name is Yoojung, nice to meet you Jieun ah. And this Baekhyn.” I introduce myself to the  new girl

She must feel really lonely and I understand this feeling, but I’m more lucky than her cause I have my two best friends. 

“Say hi to her Baekhyun ah.” I say.

Then Baekhyun just quietly look up and say hi, aigoo, I look at him and smile.

End Yoojung’s POV

 

Nobody’s POV 

“Sehun ah.” Bin ask

“Wae.”. Sehun anser.

“What do you pick for your major?.” Bin hesitated and look at Sehun.

“I don’t know, but I know I wan to go to Seoul University” Sehun say

“Oh, arraso.” Bin say in sad tone

“Let’s go to Seoul University together.” Sehun look at Bin 

“But you know beside math and science that I'm good at, my writing . What if they don't accept me?.” Bin say.

“I will help you and I will stick with you until the end, if you can’t make it, I will go to whatever University that accept you. And beside if Jongki hyung could be accept in their by his grade, you will sure can.” Sehun say as he stands up.

“But his program is for military, and all the course he need he does very well in it.” Bin say

As a beautiful day as it is in Ssangmundong, a tall boy look at the small girl still sit at the ground. He gives out his hand to her and pull her up. Because he is stronger than her, unsurprisingly she falls into his broad shoulder.

“Look at me.” Sehun say while holding Bin’s shoulder. “ We will make it, I promise.”

They both look at each other and smile.

 

2 hours later.

“Bin ah, come out and help with the setting, why it takes so long for you to shower.” Bin’s mom say.

“Mom, that still consider to be fast so just calm down.” Sung Joon say

“And you, stop being dirty and go take a shower.” The mom continues.

“Ajumma, we here.” Yoojung and Suhyun come in and greeting.

“Oh you here already.” The mom greeting them

Since they know each other from freshman, the three girls become very close.

“Stop standing in the middle of the house like that, Sung Joon.” The mom yell.

“Anyeoung, Joon oppa, how is college? Is it difficult?” Yoojung ask while getting close to Sung Joon

“It fine, Yoojung ah, ho…how about you?” Sung Joon answer.

“Babo, can even say a sentence.” Bin come out from the bathroom.

Just like that Sung Joon run in to bathroom and take a shower. And the door once again open, walk in is the Oh’s family.

“Wow ajusshi, you look awesome.” Bin scream

“Aigoo this kid, you like it that much.” Oh ajjushi say.

Sung Bin nod and earn a weird look from the guy.

“So if oppa become a soldier, will you marry me?”Jongki ask and continue. “A soldier that graduate from Seoul University, I make a lot of money, how about that?”

“I will consider.” Bin answer.

“Ya just become one and take care of yourself Sung Bin ah. Cause pretty much you look like a guy.” Sehun say and push Bin on the side.

“What the heck? He was so nice this afternoon. Come on oppa, you are so much better than him” Bin say and drag Jongki to the table.

 

End POV