The Beginning of Jealousy ( Part II)

Our Greatest Moment

Sangmundong’s high school 2006

Yoojung ’s POV

I remember when I was little, I was very lonely because I was the only girl in the neighborhood and there is only boys around the neighborhood. But until Baekhyun came, I found myself a friend. Even though, he always very quite and keep everything to himself, he never push me away and he lets me be around him. Then, I didn't know when the feeling between me and him were not only friend anymore but I started to like him. I tried to study to keep up with his level, so I could be in the same class with him and just simply being next to him. Even when he moved away and go to a different school, I persuade my parent to let me have the same class with him. People says I’m stupid, which is true but it could never stop me being nice and like him.

 

“Hey, do you see Baekhyun?” I ask Bin and Suhyun.

“I saw him walk out the class with Jieun.” Suhyun answer and say. “Be careful with that girl, she looks a little suspicious.”

“What do you mean by that?” Bin ask.

“She can take Baekhyun away anytime, that what I mean.” Suhyun say.

“Don’t say that, me, Jieun and Baekhyun been hang out lately and she seems very nice.” I tell Suhyun.

“Whatever, but if she does something to you, don't come here and cry with us.” Suhyun says.

“Don’t say such mean thing, you know you love me.” I smile and put my cheek in Suhyun’s shoulder. 

“He here” Bin wink at Yoojung and say.

I excitedly turn around and say. “ I buy you breakfast Baekhyun ah.” 

“Oh Sorry I already eat the bread that Jieun give to me.” Baekhyun answer and return to his seat.

I, then look at Jieun, she just smile at me and mouthing “ sorry”.

 

It not like what Suhyun says, Yoojung ah, stay clam, Baekhyun allows to have friend too. I keep telling myself those words but I never realize that his heart was never belong to me. 

 

Two Weeks later in Sangmundong’s high school cafeteria.

“What happen?” Suhyun ask.

I just quietly put down two sandwiches and look at them. I can’t tell them that Baekhyun is already eat with Jieun, because they would tell me that I tell you.

“Hey, this Friday is your birthday, what do you want to do?” Sung Bin ask and continues. “ My mom says she will cook something nice for you, and Sung Joon is also comeback for no reason, I still don't know why he comeback, cause it final right now.”
I just smile and nod.

 

End Yoojung’s POV

 

Author’s POV

“Baekhyun ah, can you go to the light house with me this Friday?” Yoojung ask.

“Why?”. Baekhyun ask.

“Just because, can’t you?” Yoojung ask again.

“I don’t know, I need to help my mom take care of my brother.” Baekhyun answer.

“It okay then.” Yoojung say

Right now, between these young people there is a space that can never be describe, it was because he afraid that she will know and because he understands that they are from different background and she would never understand him.

Love is the moment between the two person whom ready to share, however they are not yet ready.

——————

Yoojung’s birthday.

“Sehun ah, can you go with me to this place?” Sung bin ask him as they are on their way home.

“Why should I?” Sehun ask

“Because I need to buy a gift for Yoojungie.” Sung Bin answer.

“Tell Lee Suhyun to go with you.” With his eyes still concentrate on the book, Sehun answer.

“I can’t” Suhyun surprisingly appear behind Sehun which cause him to jump and then continues.“ I need to help a person.” 

“Who? Wait, are you not gonna come to Yoojung’s birthday party?” Sung Bin ask.

“Secret and Yes I will come but a little late.” Suhyun say which earn a stare for the two standing in front of her.

“I’m leaving, bye” Suhyun say and run away.

As they walk for a while Sehun suddenly stop and says. “Is that Baekhyun and the new girl?” while pointing at the hotel. 

Both of them walk closer. It is really Jieun and Baekhyun, they are running out from the hotel and Baekhyun are hugging her.

“.” Sehun say.

Then suddenly a figure of a small girl appear behind the tree, she been hiding there since the beginning. She always wondering why her best friend always disappear after class, now she know.

“Why? I thought we are friend”. Yoojung cry as pointing at Jieun.

“It not like what you think Yoojung ah.” Baekhyun say and try to take step toward Yoojung.

“Don’t come near me.” Yoojung say and run away.

“Yoojung ah.” Sung Bin call out, but it doesn't help cause Yoojung is already disappear.

“This sone of a , I’m gonna kill him.” Sung Bin cross the street with anger built up in her mind.

“How can you do that to her? Do you know that she wake up early everyday to buy you breakfast? No matter how much you ignoring her and being cold to her, she keep telling us that you are her childhood friend and you were very nice with her.” Sung Bin continues. “ And you, Park Jieun, she always defending you in front of us, but now you doing this to her. Both of you treat her like this, do you think is right? Now, you two even go to a hotel together.” 

Before finishing her sentence she step up in front of him to confront him, but he pushes her fall to the ground.

“Yah, you bastard, who do you think you are to lay your hand on her? Sehun angrily grab Baekhyun shirt and throw him down.

“Are you ok?” Sehun ask and help Sung Bin stand up

“It not like what you guy think.” Baekhyun say and still sitting on the ground

“Explain it to her not to us.” Sung Bin say to Baekhyun.

“Let’s go” Sehun take Sung Bin’s bag back from her back and carry it. “He dares to touch my person, I will never let it slide.” 

“We need to find Yoojung, but when did I become your?” Sung Bin as Sehyun.

“Just shut and go”. SeHun then drag her away.

After calling SuHyun and tells her what happen, they agree to meet at Yoojung’s house to talk with her and make sure she okay. 

“Why he here?”Sehun pointing at the guy standing next to Suhyun.

“None of your business.” Suhyun say.

“Hi, Kyungsoo.” Sung Bin say.

“Hi.” Kyungsoo answer quietly 

“You guy are here, I can’t call Yoojung or anything, she just disappear.” Yoojung’s mom run out the house and tell them 

“I know this gonna happen.” Suhyun say.

“Let’s me call Sung Joon oppa and tell him not to come to the party.” Sung Bin say while calling her brother. 

 

5 Minutes Later

“I thought you say you going to call your brother and tell him not to come.” Sehun say.

“He wants to come.” Sung Bin answer

“Hey, more people more help.” Sung Joon’s answer

“We should ask Baekhyun to come and help us. Because there will be a lot of place that Yoojung can come and he will know it better since they were friend before.” Sung Bin say.

“You call him, cause if I call him, I will ending up killing him before hand….” Suhyun say then look at Kyungsoo and continues. “… Just kidding, what I mean is that I’m going to talk to him for Yoojung.” Then smile .

The Sangundong’s kid agreed then started to find their friend, Yoojung. 

End Author’s POV

 

There is so many wonderful thing in our life, and especially when we are young. The person whom we fell in love at that time can hurt us so much that we might afraid to open our heart again. But it also because of that person we started to look around and found a better person.

 

Sangmundong 2016 - Yoojung’s house

Yoojung’s POV

 

“Honey, what happen if you didn't come and find me that day?” I ask

“What day?” Yoojung’s husband ask

“Seriously?.” I ask with sarcastic voice

“I’m just kidding.” He answer then continues. “ I don’t know but I make sure to chase you and follow you exactly how you did back then just to win you back.” 

I just simply smile and hug him, no matter how hurt I was back then, my heart have been healing because of him, his silly smile and goofy joke that warm up my heart everyday. I found my savior and he so near to me that I forget him, but thankfully we mean to be together and we called it fates.

 

End Yoojung’s POV