The Classmates

Our Greatest Moment

Ssangmundong’s high school 2005- 7:30

“Let’s go and see the class arrangement list. I really want to be in the same class with you.” I tell Suhyun as we walk in the school.

It take us a while to walk into the main building where the list being placed. Many students are already there to look at the list. Well, it is not like we are supper tall, I’m 5ft and Suhyun is a bit taller than me. So it pretty tough for us to see the list.

“We in the same class Bin ah.” Suhyun keep screaming as she saw the list.

 We start to jumping up and down which cause everybody to look at us like we crazy. Nothing better than being in the same class with your best friend, so it is a very normal reaction. 

As we still living in our own happiness of being in the same class, we start to hear all the girls whispering and giggling about something. As curious as we are, me and Suhyun try to get in front of the crow again.

“Yah, yah look at him, he so cute. He smile at me.” The girl in front of us say.

“Who is that?” I ask Suhyun.

Suhyun just shake her head and say. “ It must be some upper class.”

I nod and smile, but when me and Suhyun try to look at who have causing such a big fuss like this.

“Oppa”. Me and Suhyun both say it at the same time.

“Kiddo, what are you doing here?” The upper class say.

“That is not a really smart question when you ask us oppa.” I say.

“Jongki oppa, you come here for school right? Same with us.” Suhyun say.

“Agioo, our Binnie that is not how you should be talking with your oppa.” Jongki say while padding my head.

I just smile and look at him without knowing that many others girls have giving me a death glare. 

“I will see you later.” Jongki continues. “ But do you see Sehunie? I haven't see him at home this morning.”

I shake my head and say. “I don't know oppa, I will see you later.” Then dragging Suhyun with me.

It kind of funny how Jongki oppa and that devil are brother, but they are never have anything alike. Jongki oppa is like a sunshine while the others one is like coming from hell.

 

“There is a lot of new kids that we don't see in our middle school,” I tell Suhyun 

She nod and say. “ My other half might be in this class, and your too.” 

“Well no thank, you can have it all.” I tell her.

We both crack up and it also when the teacher comes in.

“ Hello class, my name is Suho, and I will be your home room teacher.” My teacher say

“He cute.” Suhyun say.

I nod in agreement

“ I know you guy would not like this but let introduced each others first then we will start the  sit arrangement”  My teacher say while we all whining.

There is a test that we all have to take a week before class start to know our knowledgable and to arrange the sit, so we all hate it cause you will know who will be rank 1st in the beginning.

After we have our introduced in front of the class, the teacher say. “ We missing two person.”

“Sorry sir, I’m late.” A boy say as he walks in the class

“Me too.” Another voice follow up.

“Oh I will let it slide since it the first day. Introduced yourself and then I will let you know where you sit.” The teacher say.

“My name is Oh Sehun.” Sehun say and then remain quite.

“That it.” My teacher ask and Sehun nod.

“Hello everybody, I’m Kim Yoojung and I just moved here.” Yoojung say while smiling. “ And teacher, can I please sit next to him?”

“ Who?” My teacher ask.

“Byun Beakhyun.” Yoojung answer.

Everybody start to scream and laughing, while Beakhyun just quietly to himself.

“Let’s me see the arrangement first.” My teacher say while looking at the list. “ Nice timing, you guy are fated to be next to each other then.” 

People start to make a fuss again, as Yoojung moved next to him.

“The first chair is your.” My teacher tell Sehun.

As Sehun sit down, all the girl start to look at me, jealous, envious, you name it.

“Stop looking.” Sehun say while lay his head on the table.

“Where are you this morning?.” I ask Sehun

“I’m at home.” He just simply answer.

We back into quite again.

“Sehun and Sung Bin.” My teacher call us.

“ Yes.” We both answer.

“Good job on you test.” My teacher say.
“And class, let’s taking care of each other as we have our three years together okay? 

“Yes sir.” We all say.

“Please look over to your partner. The person that sitting next to you right now could be the treasure that you could never find again in your life, so please appreciate it. High school is the first step to create your life, but it also where your youth begin.” My teacher say then walk out the class.

I look over to Sehun who still deep in his sleep and smile. However, I never know that Sehun, also secretly and carefully smiling to himself.

 

Ssangmundong 2016- 8:45 PM

“How long it have been to see all of us together like this?” Yoojung ask.

“Very long.” Kyungsoo say. “ Sehun ah, I though you can’t comeback.”

“I ask the hospital for day off, since I never use any of my vacation time.” Sehun answer.

“Oppa how about you?” Suhyun ask.

“Well, I’m just making a surprise for my lovely dongseng wedding.” Jongki say while smiling.

“How much you gonna give to me?” Suhyun ask.
“What?” Jongki ask

“Wedding money.” Suhyun say in aigoo tone

“I want some water, do you guy want any?”  Jongki say as he stand up.

Everybody include me start to laughing.

“Don’t have a high hope, because it not gonna be much, remember my wedding I was so shock” Sung Joon say as he walk out the kitchen and continues. “ Where is my towel? I hear mom tell you to bring it to me.”

“I though you in second floor, so I go up there.” I answer in small voice. 

“Ohh so you bring it to Sehun instead.” Sung Joon say as he smirking.

I give him a annoying look, he meant to do this. I will take revenge later.

“Yeobo, I want some grape.” Yoojung say.

“At this time, it late.” And as Yoojung’s husband about to give out the next sentence Yoojung continues.   “Aigoo look at me, He tell me to marry him and I did, I give birth to 1 boy and 1 girl for him and see how he treat me”

“Stop, I will go. Yeobo ah, do you want anything else ? Yoojung’s husband ask while giving out his fake smile.

“No oppa.” Yoojung say while smiling to him.

We all start laughing as the night keep go on. 

 

We begin our youth by starting our high school. And then begin our life again as we come back to Ssangmundong in 2016.