Savior

Our Greatest Moment

Ssangmundong 2006

Author’s POV

“Okay, how do we find her?” Suhyun ask 

“There is a lot of place that me and her went together, so I don't know where to start.” Baekhyun answer quietly.

“You suppose to know all of it, cause you are her friend.” Kyungsoo surprisingly say

“I thought he could not speak full sentence, I guess he can.” Sehun say

“Don’t be mean.” Suhyun said.

“It true.” Sung Bin defense Sehun

“Just go and marry each other if you keep defense him light that.” Suhyun say 

“Hey, so there is the museum, the temple, and the park that we used to go together, let divide up and find her.” Baekhyun say.

“Okay. make sure to call when you all arrived to that place.” Sungjoon say and continues. “ Take care of my sister, okay?” 

Sehun just nod and all the kids were divide to find Yoojung.

End Author’s POV.

 

SungBin’s POV

“Sehun ah, why is so dark in here?” I ask

“I don’t know, you tell me.” He answer

“I’m so scare right now, what happen if Yoojung has a negative thought and she does something stupid?” I started to panic

“Don’t say stuff like that.” Sehun say then look at me and put his hair around me. “Yoojung smart enough to know what to do.”

“I hope so.” I answer and walking in to a dark tunnel that lead to the temple.

I still scare and sad, and keep thinking about Yoojung being alone somewhere and crying. It was quite for awhile then the back of my neck start to feel cold then suddenly….

“AHHH.” Sehun suddenly screaming behind me which scare the crap out of me.

“Ya, what are you doing?” I yell at him.

“ Just want to cheer you up.” He answer then continues walking

This little , I going to kill you, as I try to chase and hit him, my imbalance feet cause me off guard and tumble. At that time, Sehun turns around at the right moment and catch me. We look at each other for awhile then Sehun broke the silent.

“You are really clumsy.” He say then smile at me.

Whenever I have a chance, I used to think about the how Yoojung treated Baekhyun and how my feeling for “him” keep growing like this. I wonder if I’m wrong to do this. But then I can’t stop myself from it and keep growing my feeling for “him”.

End Sungbin’s POV

 

Author’s POV

“Aigoo, Yoojung ah, where are you?” Sungjoon say and take out his phone to call Baekhyun.

“Remember again Baekhyun ah, where can she go at this time? The place that she want to be at the most.” Sungjoon say

Through the phone, Baekhyun just quietly say. “ I don't know, all the place that I remember we all went there.”

“Wait, the light house.” Baekhyun then remember how much Yoojung want to come to the light house.

“The light house in Gangwon-do?” Sungjoon ask

“I think so.” Baekhyun answer.

“More than anybody, you should be the one who sure about where Yoojung would go.” After saying that Sungjoon hang up and make his way to the light house.

 

One person is hesitate and one person is afraid of the space, they both run toward the girl who standing alone in the light house

 

20 minute later

“Stop, stop, Ajumma stop” A boy yell from far away.

“What are you yelling for?” The old lady say

“Don’t close the gate yet, my friend is stuck in the light house near the island, please take me there.” He say.

“No, It times to close already, your friend can comeback tomorrow.” The lady say

“No, you don't understand, she is really sad right now, I don't know what will happen to her if I don't come there on time.” He still begging

“No, it mean no, and go away so I can go home.” The lady say while making her way to the boat near her.

“Please, take me, she is really important to me and today is her birthday, I want to be next to her.” He keep on begging her.
“Young people like you, sure talking a lot.” The old lady continues. “ But the area around the light house is really big, how can you find her?”

“I have my way, please help me Ajumma.” He say.

“Aigoo, hop on and let’s go.” The old lady say and signal him to get on the boat.

The boy smile and keep saying how important it is, and how the little girl is so sad that she need comfort

End Author’s POV

 

Yoojung’s POV

What should I do now? What happen if he doesn't know that I’m here? Stupid Baekhyun.

“So annoying.” I kicking the rock then look around, I might die here if no one find me. , this is so stupid of me.

“Why is he not here yet? I will give you a chance if you come here Baekhyun ah.” I say to myself and have my hope up, with the wish that he will come and find me.

 

“Yoojung ah.” From far away I hear a voice calling my name.

He here, Baekhyun is here, I started to yell. “ I’m right here, help me.”

“Don’t worry, I will come and save you.” He yelling again.

Wait, this is not… “ Sungjoon oppa.” I say

“Just wait for a little bit.” Sungjoon oppa still yelling.

Why he here? where is Baekhyun?

“Why do you coming here by yourself? what happen if we can’t find you?” Sungjoon poppa look at me.

“I’m sorry.” I quietly say.

“That is not what I mean, I mean we will come and find you but … do you know what I mean? He try to explain then I just crack up an look at him.

“It okay and I know what you mean.” I tell him

“Here.” Then Sungjoon oppa give me a box.

I give him the questioning look. 

“For your birthday, that why I come back.” He say

 

I, then look at his smile and realize, the true behind all of my feeling for Baekhyun is wrong, and that he never like me, but he just like the fact that I’m being nice to him.

 

End Yoojung’s POV

 

Author’s POV

“Hey, this is Baekhyun, I noticed that your brother found Yoojung, can you tell her that I’s sorry?” Baekhyun say while falling down near the boat and cry.

 

Love is very powerful, but sometime space is even more powerful than the feeling. Two person might deeply fell in love with one and the other, however, if they are not brave enough, their love might die. One person being brave is not enough, they both need to be strong and ready to share with each other.

 

With Baekhyun is not that he doesn't like her, It just that he afraid if she finds out about his family and how he is struggling to live everyday to fight for his life. Only when Jieun came, her background is so much similar to him, that why they become friend. If he ready to tell her, how he feel, the space between them might be decrease, but again fate still place an important role in this where Sungjoon is Yoojung’s true savior.

 

Ssangmundong’s highschool 2007

“Why do you moved to different class?” SungBin ask

“Cause it time for me to think about myself.” Yoojung smile and continues. “ Oppa say that I fit really well in literature major and courses, I don’t like science major anyway.”

“Oppa” Sungbin and Suhyun say together

“Your brother.” Yoojung say and point at Sungbin

They both nod then look at each other and smile.

“How about you two?” Yoojung ask

“I want to become a teacher. I don't understand why they make us choose our major in our Junior year” Suhyun say

“I don’t know yet, cause I’m still thinking, maybe I will just stick with science.” Bin answer. “But I have a question, what is your relation with Kyungsoo, Lee Suhyun?”

“Hahaha, I need some water.” Suhyun say then run off.

“Ya, don’t you dare to run away.” The other two yell.

 

When life is ready to moving on, youth will not wait for a person to grow up anymore. And same with their feeling, they have to be mature and take a step forward or they will miss their chance forever.