A Promise need to be fulfill

Our Greatest Moment

Seoul 2016 - 10:15 PM

“What are you doing?” 

“I’m on my way home. Why?”

“I’m getting married, it time for you to come back.”

“Ya Sung Bin, are you still listening?”

 

It time for me to comeback Ssangmundong, after 5 years of hiding and avoiding him, I have to come back for my promise. 

 

Ssangmundong 2005 - 6:30 AM

Bin ah, wake up or you be late again.” 

“Nae omma.”

I’m Bin, Sung Bin, I’m 16 years old and I will be turned 17 in a few month. Me and my family have been living here since I was born, Sssangmundong, my neighbor, my memory. 

Hello ajumma and ajussi.” A girl with bright smile walk in.

“You here already.” I said

This is my friend Lee Suhyun, we have been friend since we were very young. 

“I’m heading out.” I scream. “ And you stop coming in my room.”

“I never been into your room.” A tall boy yell back. 

He is my oppa, Sung Joon, 20 years old and he kind of stupid so I don’t understand how he could get into Seoul University.

“Let go Suhyun ah.” I said.

We both walk out of the house and begin our journey as high schooler. 

 

Seoul 2016- 11:00 PM 

“ Suhyun ah, do I have to comeback?.” I said 

“ Your promise need to be done, you promise to be my bridesmaid remember?” Suhyun said.

“I know.” I hesitated. “ I’ll ask for vacation off and help you prepare.”

“Don’t worry, if it them whom you worry to be seen, one is in Uruk and others is busy with his jobs, so just comeback for my wedding.” Suhyun said.

“Araso, thank you and congrats to you. I though he would never proposed to you.” I said. “ He always shy and quite to himself.”

“Hahaha, I know I though we going to stay like this forever. Remember how long it takes for him to hold my hands.” Suhyun laugh.

“Well, well, you two suit well with each other.” I said.

 

Just like that, our conversation stay on until late at night. At the age of 27, my heart keep missing a beat when Suhyun mention about our past, it beating even stronger when we mention his name. People keep asking me how could I still remember so well about him, I just simply say that throughout the time we spend together.  His image was commingled with my memory. Time keep pasing but the memory never fade. He is my youth, my greatest moment.

 

 

 

Characters introduced.

Sung Dong Il as Sun Bin’s father

Lee Il-Hwa as  Sung Bin’s mother

Lee Suhyun (AKMU) as Sung Bin’s best friend

Park Chanyeol as Sung Joon, Sung Bin’s brother

And more character to come

 

 

 

 

Note:

Thank you for reading my pic and the first chapter is kind of short. Please understand and enjoy reading