Two.

Not Letting Go Till You Cheer Up Just Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the first bell finally rang, you excused everyone to their respective classes.

“See you Kyungie” Sana squeezed your arm affectionately before leaving with Momo and Jihyo.

“We’ll figure something out okay” Nayeon assured which you nodded before she left with Jeongyeon.

“Bye unnie. See you at lunch” Dahyun said as she waved along with the rest of the maknae line. You waved back at the others as the gym emptied out.

“We really are sorry Kyungri” Mina started as she stood behind her boyfriend.

“Yea capt. We didn’t intended this to happen” Mark added feeling guilty.

“It’s fine. Really” you smiled “I’m just glad it wasn’t something far worse”

Mina gave you a hug which you complied before waving the two off.

“Ready?” Junior asked behind you.

“Lead the way” you sighed.

As the both of you left the gym, Junior brought the both of you to where the lowerclassmen classes were. He stopped in front of a class and turn to look at you. You exhaled slowly before nodding. He nodded back and turns to knock on the door curtly. Hearing an approval Junior beckoned you to follow him in. You followed the latter and entered the classroom. Almost immediately the whole class started whispering.

“Good morning teacher. Sorry for disturbing your homeroom but may we have a word with one of your students?” Junior politely asked

“Sure” Ms Lee a timid lady approved “Who is it you wish to see?”

“Yugyeom-ah” Junior called making the whole class turn to the said boy who had his head down on the table.

His desk mate slowly shook the latter which was greeted with a frown. “What Bambam” he hissed

“Some seniors are looking for you” Bambam whispered rather loudly and pointed to the front where you stood next to Junior.

“Yugyeom-ah” Junior waved “Come on”

Yugyeom groaned as he realized who the seniors were. He forced himself off his seat and walked out the door without the teacher’s acknowledgement.

“I’m sorry. It’ll only take a few minutes.” Junior apologised before beckoning you to leave too.

You bowed to the teacher and the students and apologised again for interrupting. When the both of you had left the classroom, Yugyeom was standing in the middle of the hallway, his back facing the both of you.

“What do you want hyung?” he asked monotonously.

“Don’t be like that you brat” Junior teased swinging an arm over the taller boy’s shoulder.

“I’m serious” he growled pushing off the elder’s arm harshly.

“Hey. Watch it” you scolded.

“What’s it to you, Princess?” he sneered earning an eye roll from you.

This is why you dreaded Junior’s suggestion of recruiting the boy. You don’t know why but Yugyeom was the only student in JYP high that always had a bone to pick with you.

“As much as I enjoy seeing this as the next person does but we need your help” Junior said.

“What help? You want me to jump around in tights while catching your precious cheerleaders” he mocked with a smirked but his smirk soon drop when he realised that both seniors kept quiet and avoided his eyes.

“You’ve got to be kidding me” he gaped “No way!”

“See. He doesn’t want to do it. Let’s go” you said and was about to turn to leave but was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter