Seven.

Not Letting Go Till You Cheer Up Just Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright Falcons! Listen up!” you clapped earning everyone’s attention “Fortunately, we have another addition to the team” you started.

“Who is it eonnie?” Chaeyoung asked as everyone got up from their stretching positions.

“Ow. Ow. Ow.” a voice repeated “Yea who princess?” Yugyeom sneered after Jackson helped him to stand back on his feet.

“Watch the tone kid. That’s no way to talk a senior like that” JB warned as he stood next to you earning multiple gasps from the team.

“OMG its Im Jaebum” Dahyun squealed along with the maknae line.

“What made you change your mind?” Nayeon asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Who cares? Now we have two talented jumpers in our midst” Junior cheered as he threw his arms around both you and JB’s neck “Right Capt?”

“Right” you cleared your throat before stepping out from under his arm and clapped again “Let’s get started. Everyone in their positions, Mark if you please” you nodded to the blonde whom nodded back as he got ready to play the music.

You stood in front as you watch your team get in positions before being joined by the two new males on both your sides.

“You know if had known earlier that you already had a replacement, I wouldn’t have bothered bringing my here” Yugyeom commented as he watched your team start doing their routine.

“I’m serious kid. Watch the attitude. I don’t compromise with such behaviour” JB glared.

“What’s your deal?” the younger scoffed “Don’t tell me this princess got you wrapped around her finger too” he mocked making you eye roll.

“Back off” JB spat poking the latter with each syllable.

“Might I remind you who you’re actually dealing with” Yugyeom stated taking a step forward.

“I don’t give a damn who your dad is but when someone gets on my nerves, Principle’s son or not they won’t hear the last of me” JB threatened.

As both boys glared at each other above your head, you were stretching your limbs nonchalantly. When the beat dropped, you cartwheel yourself in the middle of the floor before joining your team. After a few more flips and throws, the girls started building a human pyramid.

You climbed onto both Junior and Jackson before they threw you up in the air where Chaeyoung and Dahyun caught your legs before placing them on their shoulder each, completing the pyramid. The girls cheered before you fall backwards and were caught by the two boys again and the human pyramid was taken apart. With you being in the centre, the girls danced in synchronized before doing the final pose.

“That’s what I’m talking about!” Mark cheered loudly clapping as he stood on one foot to give you guys a standing ovation.

“Beu you’re going to hurt yourself” Mina scolded as she got off Jeongyeon and Tzuyu before running to the latter who caught her by the waist in a hug.

“Excellent jobs guys” you praised exchanging high tens with everyone.

“Did you see us stick the landing eonnie?” Dahyun asked excitedly with Chaeyoung by her side.

“Yea I did and you girls did perfectly” you grinned rubbing bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter