Ten.

Not Letting Go Till You Cheer Up Just Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You hungry baby?” he asked when you two got off and walked down the stairs of the school entrance.

“A little” you pouted “That cream bun wasn’t enough”

“Oh you had cream bun for lunch?” he asked dropping the board back on the ground.

“Of course” you answered baffled.

“If I had known earlier I would’ve gotten you kimchi fried rice” he said making a face before beckoning you to hop on again.

“Wait, what do you mean? Weren’t you the one who put the cream bun under my table?” you asked not moving.

“Err no?” he answered "What makes you say that?"

"I just assumed it was yo- you know what it's probbably nothing" you shook your head.

“If you say so" he nodded "Now come on baby halmoeni insisted that I get her one of those sweet potato hotcakes that she likes so much” he explained nonchalantly.

“Is she even allowed to have those? I remember you telling me that her diabetes level increased during her last check-up” you chuckled taking his hand and hopped on.

“Kinda” he shrugged “But I’m pretty sure one more treat won’t kill her- ouch!” he winced as you punched him on the shoulder.

“Kidding” he grinned “I was just kidding” he laughed before kicking the ground back as the both of you rode on his skateboard.

“You know, Jimin punches me too whenever I buy sweets for halmeoni” Jae smiled.

“I’m glad there’s at least one responsible adult in the house” you teased.

“Jimin an adult? Pfft please” he scoffed “She will forever be my baby sister and the servant of the household” he added.

“You’re mean” you laughed.

“Not when I’m with you” he crooned rubbing his chin on your head affectionately.

“Oppa stop” you laughed trying to duck away making the both of you to sway unstably on the skateboard.

“Careful baby, we don’t want to crash into a bush like last time” he reminded steadying the both of you.

“I rather we crash into a bush then ran over that pigeon”

“It was a bird Kyungri. I’m pretty sure it would’ve flown away when it heard us rolling”

“Well that pigeon didn’t” you exclaimed.

“Haih you and your heart of gold” he sighed jokingly “Oof” he grunted soon after as you nudged him in the gut making him stop skating.

“Serve you right” you teased hopping off with your tongue stuck out before running off.

“Seo Kyungri!” he shouted but ducked soon after as he looked around him. Glad there were no familiar faces he started speeding down the road on his skateboard to chase after you.

Giggling you ran down the streets and looked back once to see Jae catching up onto you.

“You stop right there baby girl” he warned keeping pace.

You laughed louder and took a turn right. From afar you saw the crossing light being green, with high spirits still in your heart you ran a little faster and crossed the street safely. Panting you bend with your hands to your knees as you faced across the crossing line.

“Stay there! I’m coming for you!” he teased loudly fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter