Three.

Not Letting Go Till You Cheer Up Just Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah Ms Seo, it’s so nice of you to grace us with your presence” Madam Park mocked “We were just about to end roll call”

“Apologies Madam Park” you bowed, making your way to your designated seat in the middle row.

“And I assume you had yet another unavoidable business to attend” she quoted with her fingers.

“Afraid so” you shrugged “Would you like me to call Coach Yoo for confirmation?” you asked already fishing out your phone.

“Don’t be absurd” she huffed “That won’t be necessary”

“If you say so” you chimed turning by the shoulder winking at your fellow cheerleader who could only shake her head at your behaviour, smiling.

“Now, as I was saying” Madam Park cleared before continuing on with her announcements for the day.

When the third bell rang indicating the end of homeroom, Madam Park gathered her things and reminded the class about the English essay due by the end of the week before leaving the class.

“So how was the unavoidable meeting Ri?” Nayeon teased, making you turn in your seat to face her.

“As expected, it was horrible” you deadpanned.

“That’s too bad. As much of a jerk that kid Yugyeom is, he’s still the next best flyer apart from Mark” she admitted.

“I beg to differ” a voice added as he stood next the both of you.

“And what do you mean by that dear Jackson” you asked amused.

“I know a few tricks myself so why don’t we forget about this recruiting nonsense and just put me in the middle ayy?” he suggested with his arms open wide.

“As much as we admire your enthusiasm Jacks but you know what happens if we put you in the middle” Nayeon reminded.

“I swear that was just a one-time thing. I promise this time I won’t chicken out and freeze in the middle of our routine” he pleads.

“You know what. I’ll think about it” you assured smiling at the latter.

“What?” “Yes!” Jackson cheered as your co-captain gaped.

“You’re the best Capt! Thanks Kyungie” he said hugging you before skipping to his place.

“Please tell me you’re giving him false hope” Nayeon begged.

“Come on Yeon. What other choice do we have? It’s not like there’s another person in this school that knows acrobatics” you argued before glancing at the windows facing the hallways.

That’s when you froze. There he is JYP High’s new prized student. Well apart from your cheerleading team that is. Walking past your homeroom, he glanced in your classroom for a while before making eye contact with you. He raised an eyebrow before pushing his open mouth close to indicate you to stop gaping. You blush finally breaking eye contact.

“Earth to Capt Kyungri” Nayeon sang “What are you staring at?” she asked looking at the direction that you were looking at.

Unfortunately, Nayeon was tad too late and the latter was already gone from view.

“Nothing” you muttered touching your heated cheeks.

“Oh wow is THE Seo Kyungri blushing” Nayeon teased.

“No I’m not” you defended fanning yourself.

“Okay settle down you hooligans” Mr Kwon called as he entered the class making your classmates to quickly scatter back to their seats.

You turn to face the front when your Kakaotalk binged. You fished out your phone and read

-The last time I saw you this red was when I found you alone in the music room downstairs last Friday which you still hadn’t told me why by the way-

You turn around and faced the sender who was grinning from ear to ear.

“It’s nothing” you whispered.

“Ms Seo. Ms Im. Is there something you would like to share with the class” Mr.Kwon asked strictly.

“No sir” the both of you answered.

“Good and I would appreciate it if you could keep your phones away, ladies” he reminded.

“Yes sir” again the both of you answered.

“Let’s start” he continued turning to the whiteboard.

Nayeon kicked your chair playfully which you grin and shook your head inste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter