Nine.

Not Letting Go Till You Cheer Up Just Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You ran through the hallways from the gym and headed where the stairs were. Quickly yet carefully you went downstairs and even jump down at the last few steps. Panting, you reach in front of a room at the end of the hall. You pressed your ear at the door and smiled when you hear music on the other side.

Holding your breath, you slide open the door slowly to a crack big enough for you to just slip through before closing it back. Your grin spread wider at the view inside the room.

There he was at the keyboard, with a guitar on his lap, biting a pick with a pencil in between his fingers. While he was humming a tune, you took the liberty to sneak up behind him.

“Guess who?” you asked after clasping your palms over his glasses.

“Hmm I don’t know” he hummed “Is it that pretty lunch lady from before” he answered calmly.

“How dare you find another girl prettier than me” you gasped letting go.

“I’m kidding” Jae chuckled looking up to face you “There’s absolutely no other girl in the whole wide world more beautiful than you” he crooned “Plus she’s probably in her 50s” he cringed.

“Nice save” you smiled kissing him upside down.

“I feel like Spiderman” he mumbled in between kisses making you laughed.

“Then who am I supposed to be? Gwen Stacy or Mary Jane?” you asked making you way in front of him.

“Neither. You don’t have to be anyone else. Seo Kyungri is perfect just the way she is” he grinned as you took his guitar off his lap and replaced it with you yourself.

“I swear I’m going to get a cavity from your constant sweetness oppa” you giggled facing him.

“Just call me the tooth fairy and I’ll give you a quarter when it falls out” he joked wiggling his eyebrows.

“You’re unstoppable are you” you laughed wrapping your arms around his neck.

“Only with you” he breathed closing the gap between you two.

As the both of you shared a sweet kiss together, a phone rang breaking the both of you apart.

“Sorry. My bad, give me a second” he said reaching behind you to take his phone from the keyboard.

You combed your messy hair back and watched as your boyfriend answered the phone and conversed with the person on line. Scanning his face you can’t help but smile. Something about Jae always makes you feel at ease and all your worries seem to disappear whenever you’re with him.

Then an image of both JB kissing you and the confession earlier popped up and made you frown. You hated the fact that people don’t know that you’re not going solo anymore and it doesn’t help that Jinyoung was acting as a total wingman for JB last Saturday too.

“I’ll be right there. Yeap. Okay see you. Bye” Jae said hanging up, breaking you from your thoughts.

“Time to go?” you asked.

“Afraid so” he said giving you a soft smile.

“Okay” you sighed getting off his lap.

“Hey. Pause. Come back here” he beckoned pulling you back on his lap but with your back resting on his chest this time.

“What are we doing?” you giggled.

“I want you to listen to this before we leave” he said as his arms caged you from the sides to play the keyboard in front of you.

You quietly watch in awe as you witness his long fingers glide over the keys effortlessly and mellow sounds were produced from the keyboard. Then he started singing beside your ear making you to turn to look at him. He smiled as you mirrored him. You lean back onto his chest in comfort as he continued singing for you. When the song ended and he stopped singing you immediately clapped your hands in glee.

“That was amazing oppa!” you cheered looking back at him.

“It’s really not finished

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter