Five.

Not Letting Go Till You Cheer Up Just Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That would be all for today. Don’t forget to study tonight. We may or may not be having a quiz tomorrow” Ms Han stated earning a round of groans from the whole class.

“Thank you teacher” the class chimed as the elder left after gathering her things.

“You know if only Ms Han wasn’t so uptight I would’ve appreciated her long legs more” Jackson commented as he stood next to the both of you.

Nayeon and you shared a look of disbelief before hitting him with books at the same time.

“Ow! This is abuse! I didn’t come to Korea to get hit by two locals” he shrieked shielding himself from the multiple hits you girls were giving.

“That’s for being a douche” Nayeon stated hitting him for the last time. You laughed as the both of them kept bickering.

“I’m going to the restroom. Cover me okay?” you said earning nods from your teammates before they continued bickering.

You shook your head as you left your classroom and walked down the hallway where the restrooms were. While walking you came upon Junior’s class which was just next door. Their teacher was still inside as he read a long passage on Korean History, you carefully peeked into their class and stifled a laugh when you see that more than half of the students were  already off to slumber lands. Even your third in command was seen dozing off.

“You know, it’s considered rude to be snooping on other people’s classrooms like that” a voice spoke behind you.

You spun in horror but immediately sighed in relief when it was just a fellow student as you were.

“You scared me. I thought you were a teacher” you admitted curling your hair.

The latter stared at you wordless and again you can’t help but feel somehow exposed from the intensity he was gazing at you.

“I should go” you excused yourself walking the other way.

“Aren’t you going to ask” he stated with his back facing you.

“Excuse me?” you asked baffled.

“Well you need me in your team right? I’d appreciate it if I could get a proper invitation instead of being forced against my will” he reasoned facing you properly.

“Oh erm okay” you nodded taking a step closer “Do you Im Jaebum, would like to join The Flying Falcon’s Cheerleading Squad?” you asked gazing up at him.

The latter stared back before answering “Nope” and walked away.

Mouth open, you called his name but covered your mouth straight away. You ducked from Junior’s classroom windows and made your way towards the latter whom had stopped in his tracks looking at you amused.

“What’s the big idea” you accused half whispering as you poked him on the chest.

“Well you asked” he shrugged “And I said no”

“Then why in the world did you make me ask if you’re going to say no in the first place”

“I was looking for an open window” he answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter