Eight.

Not Letting Go Till You Cheer Up Just Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As practice went on, and everyone had their fair share of either learning the new move or perfecting the ones that they already know, you finally decided to call it a day.

“Alright team, let’s continue this tomorrow” you announced.

“Oh thank God” Yugyeom huffed as he released Chaeyoung from his grip making her fall flat onto the mat.

“Hey!” Sana shouted as she helped the younger back on her feet along with Jihyo.

“What?” Yugyeom scoffed facing the three obviously pissed off girls.

“You can’t just drop her like that” Jihyo fumed.

“She landed on the mat didn’t she” he argued “It’s not like she got hurt or anything”

“Why you little” Sana cursed as she advance towards the latter but was suddenly caught by the waist and carried on the shoulder of a certain Hong Kong Native.

“Put me down Jackson” she scolded “I don’t care if he’s Principle Kim’s son. He needs to be taught a lesson”

“I agree but seeing you all worked up because of him isn’t worth it” he reasoned as he placed her between Dahyun and Jihyo as before “Now stop frowning or you’ll look 20 years older” he winked making her gasp and turn to the two girls beside her.

“I swear all girls are bipolar” Yugyeom muttered shaking his head.

“Hey” you called earning the younger’s attention.

“What? Are you going to tell me off like she did Princess?” he sneered.

You rolled your eyes and just stared at him “Follow me” you said as you started walking.

With heavy steps, Yugyeom followed you nevertheless. While everyone was heading towards the bleachers to gather their things, you brought Yugyeom right in the middle of the gym.

“What are we doing? I thought you said practice is over” he scoffed.

“It is” you nodded before ing your school shirt.

“Woah. Woah. The hell are you doing!” he exclaimed as his eyes widen at your actions.

“It’s after school hours you idiot and I don’t know about you but I sweated bucket loads earlier” you deadpanned as you revealed a plain black tee underneath before tying your school uniform around your waist.

“Whatever” he cleared his throat loudly “Don’t think you can seduce me you devil”

Ignoring his comment you called onto your second in command “Hit it” you nodded.

Nayeon smirked before pressing play and almost immediately Formation by Beyonce started playing.

“What’s going on?” Yugyeom asked with a raised eyebrow.

“We’re going to do the routine you just learned earlier” you stated hands on your hips.

“No way, practice is over remember? You said it yourself. I’m out.” he said turning around.

That’s when you jog towards him and jumped onto his shoulders yourself.

“Hey! Hey! Are you crazy?!” he asked outraged but quickly held onto both your feet on his shoulders.

“Get a good grip kid. That’s precious cargo on your shoulders right there!” Jeongyeon shouted from the bleachers earning laughter from the team.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this” Yugyeom muttered shaking his head.

He felt you raised your leg above your head so he tightens his grip on your left ankle.

“1..2..3” you counted out loud and just as he had learnt, he pushed you upwards where you spun twice before he caught you in his arms safely.

“Not bad newbie” you praised your arms still around his neck from the catch.

“Whatever” Yugyeom commented, flustered as he let you go quickly.

“Let’s do it again” you smiled.

“What?!” he asked outraged.

“Kyungri we’re leaving” Momo announced with the rest of the team.

“Arraso” you waved them goodbye “S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter