One

Not Letting Go Till You Cheer Up Just Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stepping onto school grounds, you were automatically greeted with admiring gazes and praises on your visual by the student body. You smiled softly and nodded at a few familiar faces before you were joined with two other fellow cheerleaders from your team.

“Morning captain, how’s your Monday so far?” Nayeon, your second in command chimed while linking arms with you.

“Good. What about you girls?” you asked linking your other arm with the blonde on your left.

“Terrible. Azuki messed up mother’s knitting basket again and I got quite an earful this morning for not keeping her out from mother’s room” Sana whined.

“Aww what’s with the frown so early in the morning Sana chan. Did your mother scold you about your cat again” a voice teased before joining the three of you.

“Hey Momo” you chuckled greeting the latter “How’s the new routine going?”

“Oooh that reminds me, can we meet up a few minutes before the first bell?” she pleads.

“Why?” Nayeon asked as the four of you entered the school hallway which was crowded but not before a path was made straight away to allow all four of you to walk through.

“It’s just, I came up with this brilliant move and thought I’d show it to you guys before practice after school” Momo explained diligently.

“Sure. Why not?” you shrugged

“Yes! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. See you girls at the gym! Come on Sana chan” she excitedly said as she grab her fellow Japanese friend to their lockers which was down the hall.

You shook your head at her frivolous personality and turn to your co-captain.

“So. Gym in 10?” she asked while typing onto her phone.

“Gym in 10” you nodded.

“Done.” She declared as you assumed she finished texting in the group Kakao chat you shared with your other teammates. “See ya Ri.” Nayeon chimed before walking down the hallway.

You waved at her and turned to face your locker. You spin in your combination and got your books out from your rucksack to exchange with the ones you needed for your morning classes. Done, you close your locker door and was met with a beaming face behind it.

“Holy pretzels” you cursed clutching onto your books in surprise.

“Morning to you too beautiful” Junior your third in command greeted while leaning suavely beside your locker.

“You scared me Jinyoung” you grinned walking past him.

“Well it’s not every day I get to see you before practice later” he shrugged following you “Here let me carry those for you” he offered ready to take your books from you.

“It’s okay. I got it” you declined pulling them back from him.

“Don’t be silly Kyungri. Let this handsome oppa carry these for you” he insisted with that charming smile of his.

“It’s fine. Really” you grinned and as the both of you have a mini tug of war with your books Junior had accidentally pulled your books too hard to the side which made him collide with another person.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter