Resolution

Wedding Jitters

Ten days before

It was a pretty petrifying, when we reach to the end of our self. Nearly jumping off the cliff of our conscious mind. Humanity is known by their free will; to choose and do exactly what they want. But then along came the law that bound that freedom to create a civilized citizen; put everything in order. But some refused to obey instead they followed their own rules and instinct. 

Hyunwoo couldn't count how many times he hit and punched and kicked. He was furious beyond his imagination; venting out his pent up anger to four men in front of him, especially the one named Hansoo. He was beaten until his face was covered in blood. Hyunwoo didn't care. He just made them literally his own punching bag. 

Hyunwoo, in his rage, had managed to locate the men who beat Kihyun and made him hospitalized in critical condition. Hoseok who was also in same state as Hyunwoo, contacted his thug friends who used to hang around with him during his 'rebellion' state, and gathered information about the attack. What Hyunwoo and Hoseok did was in secret. They didn't want to involve Changkyun, Jooheon and Minhyuk. Somehow, Hoseok's wild nature and Hyunwoo's deep rage had resulted in one mind; taking revenge for Kihyun.

Hoseok brought his friends along and when they met face to face to Hansoo, the initiator, they forced him to gather his friends. And so they were blindfolded and dragged to an old warehouse, far from houses around. Nobody would hear nor knew what they did there. That was more than enough for Hyunwoo. His mind was cloudy with anger and hatred now.

He almost didn't stop until Hoseok shouted and grabbed his shoulders with his friend. They literally held Hyunwoo down while Hyunwoo still screaming in anger and brutally kicking his legs to the air. It took more than three of Hoseok's friends to hold him. Hoseok took a deep breath when Hyunwoo was finally able to calm down. Hyunwoo stared daggers to four men he hit that were lying on the ground, two of them are unconscious. The other two whimpered in pain. Hyunwoo's raging breath clearly showed that he was not satisfied of what he did. Hoseok patted Hyunwoo's back and said, "Hyunwoo, let them pay this in justice. Don't stain your hands with their filthy blood. As much as I want to stab them and choped them into pieces, we have to do it other way." Hoseok looked into Hyunwoo's eyes, hoping that Hyunwoo would understand what he meant.

Hyunwoo, still keeping his intense gaze to them, slowly stared back to Hoseok. Hyunwoo had regained his sanity and it was shown by the expression of his face. He slowly nodded and took a deep long breath to calm him down.

Hoseok nodded and once more patted Hyunwoo's back. Then he got up and took out something from the bag that he carried. He motioned to his friends and two of them forcefully dragged Hansoo, who was still conscious, to face Hoseok.

Hoseok stared at the man in front of him and smirked. He reached for the man's cheek and smugly patted the cheeks to wake Hansoo up who was almost unconscious.

"Today ... was your lucky day. That man over there," Hoseok paused and pointed Hyunwoo who was watching them, " is ready to skin you alive and throw your body pieces to Han River. But .. we think that it was an easy death for you. Too weak. So, here's why we keep you alive. You're gonna do what we tell you to without exception. Or you'll soon be found in the headlines of every newspaper in Seoul that asking your whereabouts. Oh wait. Like someone will ever ask your whereabouts? Well, it makes our job easier then." Hoseok smiled devilishly.

The man, named Hansoo, was almost to the point of crying. He knew that these men were here to avenge someone that he hurted. He guessed it was the queer he beat in the alley two weeks ago. Now he shuddered of his own life. He was not a thug. He was just an ordinary man who sometimes drunk and gambled with no one to come home to. Only a sister who was getting old day by day, wailing over her love life. 

"Please ... please ... anything you want .. just spare my life ..." Hansoo whimpered again. He sobbed and it made his face was more horrible because the tears that mixed with blood creating such an wild and sick artwork.

Hoseok smiled and patted Hansoo's back. He then prepared something in front of Hansol. A camera recorder on a tripod. He set the camera and faced Hansoo

"You're going to confess what you've done to the man you beat up in the alley two weeks ago. Right from the beginning until the end. Don't try to do something stupid and we will let you get out of here alive." said Hoseok coldly. He stared into the man in dangerous look.

Hansoo gulped. He slowly nodded. He didn't have any choice anyway.

"Now speak." said Hoseok, turning on the camera recorder.

****************************************************************************** 

Present day

Hyunwoo reached to Kihyun's finger and kiss it gently. The bandage had been opened but the bruises still visible on Kihyun's face and body. Hyunwoo sighed. For the man who was lying in front of him, he almost lost his sanity and becoming a murderer. If it wasn't because of Hoseok, he might end up in jail, instead of Hansoo and his friends who were being processed by police now. Hoseok sent the video anonymously to the police office. The video it self was about Hansoo's confession. That time when Hoseok sent the video, he told Hyunwoo to secretly book a flight to Jeju, to avoid police's suspicion towards him for the confession. Because in that video, Hansoo was beaten badly until his face was hard to be recognized. 

Hyunwoo was back after three days, made Minhyuk was furious about his leaving. Minhyuk was crying and told him that the man who beat Kihyun up had been caught. Hyunwoo had to act in front of Minhyuk and Jooheon also Changkyun to be furious and asked them to take him to meet the men. And of course they didn't allow him to meet the attackers; knowing Hyunwoo's hidden temper that was only leashed when he was in a deep rage.

While Hyunwoo was in his deepest thought, the door opened from outside. Kihyun's father and mother came and a bit startled seeing Hyunwoo. But it turned to be a dark expression on Kihyun's father who was barging furiously to Hyunwoo that bowed to them. He gripped Hyunwoo's collar and hit Hyunwoo's face in frustration. "What are you doing here?! I don't care if you claim to be my son's boyfriend or whoever! But I will not allow you to be here! Where the hell were you when this happened to my son?! Where!! And these past three days, where were you?! What kind of boyfriend are you! You leave my son alone, you hear me??!" he blurted out; throwing all his heart out to Hyunwoo who was looking the floor.

Hyunwoo lifted his face and said, "Father--"

"Don't call me 'father' ! I never say yes to any of both of you to ever get married!" Kihyun's father glared while shouting to Hyunwoo.

"Mr. Yoo, please. I love your son. I love him with all my heart. He is my world, I can't live without him. Mr. Yoo, please hear me first .." Hyunwoo pleaded with a hurtful voice.

Mr. Yoo's jaw tensed and he once again slapped Hyunwoo. "You hear me. Leave my son alone!"

Mrs. Yoo who saw the whole scene, walking in the middle of Hyunwoo and her husband. "Husband! Stop. What are you doing?"

Mr. Yoo glared at his wife. "My wife, don't meddle our conversation! I'm doing this for our son!"

"And do you think what you've done will reverse everything that had happened to our son? Stop this foolish argument. He has nothing to do with what happened to our son. Don't blame him." Mrs. Yoo turned to Hyunwoo. She caressed Hyunwoo's cheeks fondly and said, " Hyunwoo-ya, forgive my husband. He's just ... not in a good mood now. Forget what he's been saying to you, ok? Let's just--" before she could finish her sentences, there's a whimper sound coming from Kihyun and made the three of them forget what the did. Hurriedly they went to Kihyun. Mrs. Yoo softly held Kihyun's little hands.

"My dear, have you waken up?" she said; squishing Kihyun's hands.

There was no response. Hyunwoo stared in anticipation. How he missed to hear Kihyun's sweet voice. He promised to protect him more in the future because he almost lost him and it scared him more than losing his own life.

After a minute, Kihyun started to open his eyes. He squinted his eyes and whimpered weakly. "Ssh, I'm here, my son. My sweetie ..." Mrs. Yoo let out a single tear  that dropped on Kihyun's hands as she leaned in Kihyun's hands.

Kihyun's sight got more focused and the first face he saw was his love, Hyunwoo who was staring at him in the most loving way and a sad expression clearly adorned his face.

"Hyung ..." Kihyun lifted his left arm and Hyunwoo quickly reached for his arm. 

"Kihyunnie, I'm here ..." Hyunwoo choked on his own words as tears started to form in his eyes. He wanted to say many things but his mouth seemed to freeze. He looked at Kihyun with his longing eyes and million of unspoken feelings. 

Kihyun stared at him; how he loved this man and he would not be afraid to lose everything but this man. Kihyun's eyes slowly got teary. What happened with him, how he got here and the past weeks were playing in his mind. His heart was full of fear and sadness after what happened. But looking into Hyunwoo's eyes suddenly gave him new strength.

"Hyung..." Kihyun gave a signal; asking to be hugged.

Hyunwoo froze for a moment; afraid of offending Mr. and Mrs. Yoo but then he just stared into Kihyun and scooted closer; hugging him in a awkward position. He knew Kihyun loved to be hugged when he was feeling afraid or down. Gently and lovingly, Hyunwoo put Kihyun's head on his chest and his hands were hugging him in protective manner. Kihyun cried heartily in his embrace ...

Mr. Yoo who saw all these happened in front of his eyes, looked away. He stepped outside to exhale some air.

Mrs. Yoo, seeing his husband got outside, made a sad sigh but now, looking at his son was embraced in a very most protective and gentle way by Hyunwoo, she finally understood. She was going to look at Hyunwoo more differently starting from now. His built and expression might look intimidating but through his gentle and loving gesture towards Kihyun, Mrs.Yoo understood why Kihyun fell in love with him. 

Something happened in Mrs, Yoo's heart. She started to love this muscular man like his own son.

 

After getting checked by doctor, Kihyun sat with his parents and Hyunwoo. Mr. Yoo was consulting with the doctor; followed him outside to know about Kihyun's condition. Mrs. Yoo gently fed Kihyun who was still embarrassed but gladly eat from his mother's spoon.

"How long has it been since I feed you, Kihyun-ah?" Mrs.Yoo stirred the porridge inside the bowl.

Kihyun whined, feeling embarrassed. "Mom .."

Kihyun saw how Hyunwoo tried to keep his laughter so he hit Hyunwoo's arm, "Just laugh if you want to laugh!"

Hyunwoo laughed and let out his funny yet lovely laugh, Mrs. Yoo smiled. "Ah, I know why. That's why you love Hyunwoo, right? He has a funny and cute laugh."

Kihyun blushed.

"He is, mom. Adorable laugh. It sounded like this--" Kihyun copied Hyunwoo's laugh that made Mrs.Yoo chuckled while Hyunwoo scratched his hair, embarrassed.

When they were chatting, Kihyun's father who had had his consultation with doctor, leaned against the door, listening to their conversation. He took a deep breath. Then walked away from the door ...

************************************************************************* 

Some time before Hyunwoo's revenge

The recovery took a month for Kihyun. He lost a little part of his liver due to the attack.

It was later known when the night he got internal bleeding because of the effect of the attack on his liver. Kihyun's condition was in critical that night; his mom was constantly crying because Kihyun was the only child in the family. Hyunwoo was crestfallen and almost had a mental breakdown. But Changkyun and his friends were together encourage him and accompany him. Although Minhyuk and Hyungwon were secretly crying in the exit stairs. Hoseok didn't even bother saying anything. His jaw tensed and his muscles were twicthing; he wanted to break something at the moment but seeing Hyunwoo who had same thought with him, he calmed himself down. He even calmed Hyunwoo who was ready to hunt the guys who hurted Kihyun that night. They didn't sleep that night; waiting for Kihyun to come out of the operation room. 

For Hyunwoo, it was the longest and scariest night he ever felt. He couldn't even close his eyes. Minhyuk was looking at him with concern. "Hyung , have you eaten?"

Hyunwoo startled and looked at Minhyuk. "What?"

"Have you eaten?" Minhyuk repeated his question.

Hyunwoo shook his head. He already had headache and his mind couldn't stop thinking about Kihyun and Kihyun and Kihyun. If Kihyun ... Hyunwoo stopped his thought and sighed heavily.

"Hyung, he will be alright. But you at least must eat something. Kihyun needs you now. What if you fall sick? Who will take care of him?" said Minhyuk.

Hyunwoo stared blankly at Minhyuk. He was right.

"You're right ... Minhyuk-ah, could you please watch here? Let me know immediately if--"

"Yes, hyung, Don't worry. Jooheon, Hyungwon, Changkyun and me will be here. Take Hoseok hyung with you. He also hasn't eaten anything yet." Minhyuk glanced at Hoseok who was sitting beside him; speaking a little bit louder purposely.

Hoseok sighed. "I'm not hungry. I will wait here too."

Minhyuk gently held Hoseok's hands and stared at him in the most caring way. "Hyung, please take care of your health too. If you fall sick, who can take care of me?"

At the moment Minhyuk said that, Hyungwon and Jooheon widened their eyes and opened their mouth but spoke nothing. Changkyun grinned and repeatedly said 'I know it' in his mind while Hyunwoo was smiling a bit. He had sensed something between these two but it took long enough for them to realise now.

Hoseok blushed and stared back at Minhyuk and spoke in gentle tone. "Yah. Of course I will take care of you. Silly head. Alright, Hyunwoo, let's go eat." he rose up quickly to hide his embarrassment but before he went, Minhyuk grabbed his hand and gave him a cute grin. "That's my hyung." he said.

Jooheon and Hyungwon looked at each other and made a disgusted face. But the both of them received a pinch each on their cheeks by Minhyuk who was older than them.

At the canteen,

Hoseok and Hyunwoo sat and ate silently. They ate but their minds were far away. When Hyunwoo's eyes met Hoseok's , they instantly figured out what they were thinking. 

"I will make sure they pay back for what they've done to my Kihyun, Hoseok-ah." Hyunwoo gritted his teeth.

Hoseok nodded. "They will."

**********************************************************************************

Because of the unexpected circumstance, Kihyun and Hyunwoo had postponed the wedding catering and all things related; explaining his situation. The wedding was still undecided yet. They hadn't got the place for wedding yet. 

Minhyuk, Hoseok, Changkyun and Hyungwon came and took a shift together with Hyunwoo to accompany Kihyun. Sometimes Mrs.Yoo and Mr.Yoo came. As if the stars crossed, Hyunwoo's parents came to visit at same day with Mr.Yoo and his wife. 

They met in the elevator; staring at each other. Usually Mr.Yoo and Mr.Son would glare to each other and made a spiteful remarks. But the atmosphere today was weird. They seemed like holding themselves. Mrs.Yoo and Mrs. Son stared at each other and smiled, Mrs. Yoo saying her grateful for them to come. They walked together awkwardly to Kihyun's room.

They walked slowly to Kihyun's room and when they arrived, Mr.Yoo stayed outside. He wanted to come inside yet his harsh words towards Hyunwoo made him feel awkward to be there. Mr.Son and Mrs. Son smiled with questions in their mind but Mrs. Yoo already opened the door for them. When they came inside, they saw Hyunwoo was wiping Kihyun's face and hands with we tissue carefully and took Kihyun's dirty clothes inside a plastic bag. 

"Oh mom and Mr. and Mrs. Son ...." Kihyun greeted his mom and Hyunwoo's parents.; his face was a little bit shocked.

Hyunwoo turned his head and walked towards them; he bowed respectfully and kissed his parents. "Mom, dad .. why don't you tell me if you want to come? I can pick you up," Hyunwoo took fruits basket from his parents and placed it in the table.

"Ah, it's fine, my dear Hyunwoo. Kihyun-ah, how are you today?" Mrs. Son greeted Kihyun as she stood beside Kihyun's bed; smiling fondly at him. At the beginning, they rejected Hyunwoo and Kihyun's decision to marry each other. After some time, Mrs. Son got softer and Mr. Son, although he kept glaring at Mr.Yoo, he didn't completely reject Kihyun. He could see from Kihyun's manner and gesture that Kihyun was serious about his decision and his feelings towards Hyunwoo. Mr. Son decided that he didn't want to meddle their love life; he hadn't blessed it yet but he didn't reject it. 

"I'm better, auntie. Uh, thank you for coming. I'm sure both of you were tired ..." said Kihyun

Mrs.Son only smiled and caressed Kihyun's hair. "We're fine. The journey quite fun, isn't it husband?" she turned her head to her husband who smiled and nodded. "Yes, we're good, son."

Kihyun's heart swelled for a moment. To hear Hyunwoo's father addressed him as 'son' made him happy. Eventhough maybe it was only a friendly nickname because he might be confused how to call Kihyun; for Kihyun it's enough. 

"It's--it's so nice to-to hear you call me 'son', uncle ..." Kihyun choked on his words. His eyes were teary.

Hyunwoo took a deep breath and looking at his father. His father looked like startled but then after a moment of silence, Hyunwoo's father asked, "Do you like to be called that, Kihyun-ah?"

Kihyun hurriedly nodded his head.

Hyunwoo's father felt his heart swelled at the moment; he could no longer deny his son's relationship with this pretty man who was staring at him in expectation. No matter how much he wanted to run from the truth, he had to accept that his son was gay and in a happy relationship now. In fact, he was going to marry his love; though he had to forget his own dream to see Hyunwoo got married to a decent woman, seeing him happy with this pretty man was suddenly enough for him.

Hyunwoo's father cleared his throat and spoke gently, "Well then, from now on until you have married with Hyunwoo, I will call you 'son' too, as a part of our family and as if we have another son." he smiled.

Kihyun gasped and widened his eyes.

Hyunwoo said in trembling voice, "D--d-ad? Is--is it true?"

Mr. Son walked closer to Hyunwoo and hugged him. "I give you my blessing, son." 

Hyunwoo sobbed softly in his father's embrace; Mrs.Son and Mrs. Yoo were watching them and wiping their tears. While Kihyun was still in dazed, Hyunwoo's father guided Hyunwoo to sit next to Kihyun and brought Kihyun and Hyunwo's hands together. He held their hands and spoke, "I give you my blessing for this marriage. From now on, I welcome you to our family with open hands, Kihyun-ah. I'm sure you will make Hyunwoo happy as he will make you happy too and he will take care and protect you until you both get old and leave this world."

At the last words, Kihyun choked and sobbed. Hyunwoo smiled but tears kept rolling from his eyes. Mrs. Son hugged Mrs. Yoo tightly and whispered, "I had given that blessing when we met for the sixth time. Now, what will you say?"

Mrs.Yoo looked at Hyunwoo who was rubbing Kihyun's back gently while Kihyun still sobbing. She smiled and stared back at Mrs.Yoo, "The day your son hugged my son ever so gently, I gave my blessing to them with all my heart ..." 

They both smiled with tears in their eyes and held on to each other; watching Mr.Son hugged Kihyun and Hyunwoo.

It was a moment where Mrs.Yoo would cherish forever in her heart and mind; after her wedding to Mr.Yoo  and when she delivered Kihyun ...

Without they knew, Mr.Yoo listened to their conversation from outside. He turned around after listening and walked to the lobby. He sat down with a big sigh. He looked at outside; remembering about Kihyun as a child. How he adored and cherished him ever since the day he was born. He took care of him with a strict rules so that his son would be an independent and reliable son in the future. He grew up as a decent man. He ever caught Kihyun drank and smoked but it was only a phase on his life that soon forgotten and Kihyun was back on track; being a decent son he wished for. And suddenly he brought news to get married with a man. It shattered Mr.Yoo's dreams to hold a grandchild of his own or to witness Kihyun walked in the aisle with a sweet and graceful daughter in law dressed in white. Mr.Yoo bit his lips and rubbed his temple. He didn't hate homouals. He knew them from media and television and two of his neighbors were gays. He respected their lives and rights yet it wasn't easy to accept if your own son--your own flesh and blood came and said to your face that he was a gay. Every father in the world would have same reaction like him, Mr.Yoo reasoned. But, why did Mr.Son ..? At this thought, Mr.Yoo rubbed his temple again. 

"Husband ..." suddenly Mrs.Yoo came and called his name.

Mr.Yoo turned his head. His wife stood with a worry expression on her face. "Why are you here?"

He kept staring at her; not knowing what to answer. He watched his wife took a seat beside him. "You were thinking about our son?"

Twenty five years of marriage and his wife knew exactly what's on his mind; how thick he wanted his coffee every morning; how he had to be massage gently on his feet before he could sleep and ten thousands small things her wife knew about him. He was so happy and proud to have a wife like her and wanted her son to feel it; having a wife just like his mother.

Mr.Yoo sighed. "Are you happy with me?"

Mrs.Yoo furrowed her brow and chuckled, "What is with this sudden question?"

"I want to know." said Mr.Yoo; looking at his wife intently.

Mrs.Yoo sighed and gently masagge Mr.Yoo's hands with hers. "I am. I really am, silly. Beside, do I have any other option now?" she .

Mr. Yoo smiled and pinched his wife's cheeks. "Aiigoo ... this little minx .. still thinking about running away from me? Shall I build a cage for you at home?" he teased back.

Mrs.Yoo smacked her husband's hands lightly while scanning the lobby. "Aiish , this old man. People will say that we are old ert couple if you keep saying that."

Mr.Yoo wiggled his brow. "Aren't we, darling?"

Mrs.Yoo blushed and start hitting her husband. "Stop. Stop distracting me. Now, tell me what's on your mind."

Mr. Yoo shut his mouth and smiled a bit. "Am I too selfish wishing for my son's happiness?"

Mrs.Yoo was quiet and waited her husband to continue. But her husband didn't say anything again so she said blatantly, "You mean that our son wasn't happy right now with Hyunwoo?"

"Wife ..."

"I'm serious, husband. My dear husband, the question right now is that this is for your son's happiness or yours?"

Mr.Yoo stared at Mrs.Yoo. The thing that he admired and sometimes becoming a source of their fights were how frontal her wife was. She would tell what she felt and what she meant with no sugarcoating on it. 

"Both .. I guess .." he said weakly.

Mrs.Yoo shook her head. "No. It was only yours. The reason all along was because of your own mind. I know husband, how we want to see Kihyun has family with a decent wife and anything. But if that didn't bring him happiness, should we force our dream on him? Have you had the heart to see him sad for the rest of his life? Well I don't. I prefer to see him happy with his own choice rather than forcing my dream on him."

"It's just ... how can th--I mean Hyunwoo can give him happiness? What future will he have with Hyunwoo? They can not have children! What kind of marriage life if they go to club and change partners like what gay people do--well not all I know but most of gay people I knew, they did it! They loved going to clubs and went home with different people each night. I--I can't imagine Kihyun like that."

"Husband. Haven't we raised him well? I'm sure Kihyun won't do or Hyunwoo will let Kihyun do that kind of life. Even if they did, we can't do anything about it. Our work as parents have been done when Kihyun was already able to live on his own. It was over, husband. Now it's his turn to choose what he will do with his life. What we can do is to guide him from behind and support him for his decisions. Don't you think I have every right to keep him as it's me who bore him for 9 months and delivered him and led him every night for two years? But my job has been done. The future that he will have is on his hands. We can not take that away from him. Husband, don't you see Hyunwoo's eyes ? I was just like you at first. But looking at that kid's eyes and how he treated our Kihyun, I no longer have doubt again. I am sure as my motherly instinct tell me that Hyunwoo loves our Kihyun so much. He adores our Kihyun. I can see that."

There was a silence before Kihyun's father broke it by saying, " Wifey, if you bring that ' motherly' thing on this matter, how can I ever win from you?"

Kihyun's mother chuckled and gently laid her head on his husband's shoulder. "Give Hyunwoo a chance, husband. Let him prove how he will love and take care of our Kihyunnie. Agree?"

Mr.Yoo didn't say anything but caressed Mrs.Yoo with his hand that he used to embrace Mrs.Yoo. They sat in silence. 

"And husband, just to let you know that you had won over me by the time I agreed to be your date at that time." she said in soft tone.

"Hmm .. really? That's me, your husband. I am a champ then?"

"Shut up, honey."

 

Hyunwoo gently placed Kihyun's pillow and positioned it to be comfortable for Kihyun. "Is it comfortable enough for you?" he asked.

Kihyun nodded. He smiled happily. Hyunwoo's parents stayed in their apartment because they promised to help Kihyun to prepare for coming back to apartment.

"Uh ..mm.." Kihyun frowned.

"What is it? What happened? What do you feel?" Hyunwoo felt panic. He held Kihyun's hands and shoulder.

Kihyun sneakily pulled Hyunwoo who was leaning to him to check on his condition. "I miss you ."  He kissed Hyunwoo's lips gently.

Hyunwoo replied Kihyun's word by a mumble on his lips. "Mhmmp."

They kissed slowly, softly and sensually; feeling every inch of their lover's lips. Kihyun's hands were pulling Hyunwoo's neck to make him closer to him. 

"Kihyun, your wound .." Hyunwoo warned him; he released his arms from Kihyun and positioned himself comfortable enough for both and avoided himself to hurt Kihyun accidentally.

Kihyun stared into Hyunwoo's orbs. "Hyunwoo .. forgive me for being such a worrywart person nowadays. I know that you saw me being grumpy, edgy, cranky and over-jealous. And I--" Kihyun took a deep breath and laid his head on Hyunwoo's chest; feeling Hyunwoo's heartbeats. He closed his eyes in content look, "And I'm glad you didn't run when I was being too overwhelmed with this wedding things. You stay by my side and didn't waver a bit. Even when I hurt you with what I've said and done."

Hyunwoo smiled on Kihyun's hair. He petted Kihyun's hair and said, " Don't worry, baby. It took more that your sassy, cocky and smart mouth personality to tumble me down."

Kihyun and Hyuwoo laughed. The description that Hyunwoo had just said was exactly what Kihyun was.

"Should I say I love you now?" Kihyun teased with a cheeky tone.

Hyunwoo stared at him in disbelief. "Come here, let me teach you a lesson, you brat."

********************************************************************** 

 

~~~ TBC ~~~ 

 

A/N     / wriggling the fingers /

          Finally an update! One or two more chapters and we will say bye-bye to Showki's Wedding Jitters ....

          Thank you for subscribing and wow, when I checked I got over than 1k views. Thank you readers!

          So enjoy and comment if you like this!

          ********* red_apple85 *********