Parsimonious

Wedding Jitters

One and half month of Big Day ...

Kihyun laid down in his friend's couch. A cooling pack was placed on his forehead. Sometimes a groan heard from his tiny mouth.

"Hyungwonnie ...... I am so dead .." he whined

Hyungwon, Kihyun's best friend since childhood just glanced at his friend. He is a model-type man with height above the average of a Korean man with lanky figure and high taste in fashion. He has a beautiful and tender face with wide and thick lips. People often mistook him to be sweet, gentle or suave. He was the opposite of that. Known as smart head, rude with words and nonchalant. He would confront people if he felt that the person attacked his own space. Possessive, obsessive and hot-headed man over his possession. Once he dated a nice woman only to be left since his "over-possessive" streak. Yet, Kihyun found him comfortable to be around or just mess around. They love to insult each other, throw sassy comments and scold each other. They like it because sometimes there's honesty behind those sassy and cruel comments or insults and found it as their stress relief.

"Why haven't you then?" Hyungwon kept reading his book undisturbed.

Kihyun reached the nearest seat cushion to him and spanked Hyungwon's arm. Hyungwon only chuckled.

"You really are something, Hyungwon. I wonder how I can stand being around with you," Kihyun whined irritably.

Hyungwon rolled his eyes. "Geez, Kihyun, you sound like a woman on her period or shall I say on her "menstrate-tual" cycle?" Somehow in his rude comment, Hyungwon managed to mock on Kihyun's choice of word of woman's period ( on coffee shop's incident).

Kihyun slapped Hyungwon after finishing his words with his bare hands now. As a petite and delicate man, Kihyun has a hidden power which is almost dreadful to some of his friends. Only Hyunwoo that could cool him down with his intense gaze and low voice. Hyunwoo is much much stronger than him, of course, but instead of showing off his strength, Hyunwoo kept his strength behind his goofy smile and gentle attitude. Only when he feels like he needs to make a point on something or people that he cares about being in a danger or hard situation, his strength will be unleashed. He is a protective guy towards his lover, family or close friends.

"Ah!" Hyungwon groaned. He rubbed his left arm which was slapped harshly by Kihyun.

"You deserve it." Kihyun stuck his tongue out. Then he groaned again. " Hyungwonnie ... How in the world that a wedding is very expensive? Isn't it supposed to be a moment where you can enjoy time together with family and friends right? The grooms should be happy and relax on their wedding day not ... thinking about how to shrink expenses day by day just for that one stupid fine day, " Kihyun pulled his hair in exasperation. "See how it's stressing me out? I even call my wedding day with one stupid fine day." Kihyun shook his head in disbelief.

Hyungwon smirked. "Wanna cancel your wedding?"

Kihyun glared. He sat up and threw the cooling pack indignantly. " Yah! How can you say the same thing as Hyunwoo hyung?!"

"He did? Wow, how impressive! After considering him as a fool because he wants to marry you, I must say that now I salute him for his smart opinion. if I were a gay, I would definitely date him." Hyungwon grinned.

"Try it once and I'll chop your d*ck!" Kihyun threatened him.

Hyungwon laughed out loud. He even wiped his teary eyes while holding his stomach. Kihyun only glared. He slumped again in the couch, holding seat cushion in his chest. " I had a fight with Hyunwoo hyung yesterday," said Kihyun with a heavy sigh.

Hyungwon failed to mock him again. He leaned back to the couch and watched Kihyun with an unreadable face. "May I know why?" he asked.

Kihyun played with his fingers and bit his left index finger's nail. "I was mad at him for spending money to treat his friends ..."

Hyunwhon furrowed his brows. "Yoo Kihyun, really? Until that far? How come you become so stingy? You know Hyunwoo hyung has a generous heart, right? What's wrong with one treat?"

Kihyun looked up to the ceiling. "Chae Hyungwon. You don't know how tight our wedding budget is. We paid for everything by ourselves."

"Still, Yoo Kihyun ..."

Kihyun turned his head to Hyungwon. "Stop emphasizing that fact using my name like in a formal conversation, you little prick."

Hyungwon chuckled. "Yes, my bad. Anyway, why don't both of you just ask for your parents' help? Their sons are getting married. They should be, well, at least ... at peace knowing that someone is fool enough to tie-the-knot with his or her sons, " Hyungwon got another slap on his thigh before he continued, " Are they still the same?"

Kihyun sighed. He nodded. "Our moms seemed a liiiiiittle bit okay ... not that agree but considerate. But our fathers ... gosh, I have told you right how they were when they knew that I and Hyunwoo hyung told them that we would take this relationship into real deal? Up until now, they pretend that me and Hyunwoo hyung were nothing more than ... a friend ... just closer." There's a slight sadness tone in Kihyun's words.

***

Kihyun recalled the day after Hyunwoo proposed him. He was nervous enough when he called his parents and Hyunwoo also called his parents said that they had a big thing to be discussed. One week later, they agreed to meet. Kihyun's parents came earlier and Kihyun managed to book them to stay at a hotel ( they had not known that Kihyun had moved to Hyunwoo's apartment) to avoid unnecessary questions. Hyunwoo's parents came to the meeting time. Hyunwoo came with his parents to the designated fancy restaurant. Hyunwoo's parents were already being suspicious that Hyunwoo's intention was to meet them with his lover. They beamed hoping that their future daughter-in-law would be someone who had a sweet face, smooth and fair skin (unlike Hyunwoo), good attitude, good in cooking and educated.

When they entered, they had thousands of questions as they saw a young and pretty man who stood nervously with an uneasy look in his eyes and in a pair of middle-aged couple's eyes. Hyunwoo's mom got an ominous feeling when he saw a slight nervous yet sweet gesture exchanged between Hyunwoo and that pretty man.

Kihyun's parents threw a dazed and confused look at each other when they saw a built and muscular yet handsome young man entered with a pair of a middle-aged couple who looked alike with that muscular man.

Kihyun's mom gasped. She grasped the situation now. Her suspicious feeling began when Kihyun called him a week ago, telling her that he got something important to tell. Her face turned pale slightly.

After they sat down and ordered, Hyunwoo, who looked very nervous, began to speak. As he spoke, he kept glancing at Kihyun and then suddenly grabbed Kihyun's hands and told them that he had proposed Kihyun to be his husband. Kihyun's father who had just sipped his tea, coughed uncontrollably while his wife was patting his back harshly, making him coughed more in hysterical mode. While Hyunwoo's father was just blank ( now Kihyun knows where Hyunwoo's got his habit from). Hyunwoo's mom mumbled to herself, "I knew it-I knew it-I knew it," and collapsed into the floor. That was a nightmare ended in anger and bitterness for both parties.

The funny thing that Kihyun remembered about that night before his parents went back to the hotel was when his mother blurted, " Is he good in bed? That's why, ah, no, is he good person? Um, he's handsome--you are handsome Son Hyunwoo-ya-- but Kihyunnie, ... forget it, I don't even what to say," Right when his father snapped at her, "Stop it! Our son is not goy!"

Her wife rolled her eyes. "It's gay, husband." Kihyun's mom corrected his husband.

" ...," Kihyun's father continued, "All right, wifey, don't correct me in front of our kid!" he nagged his wife. "I am still your husband. A wife should be -- blah blah,"

Kihyun eventually just watched in awe after bowed to them as the taxi took his parents off while both of them were still arguing--with Kihyun's father nagging and Kihyun's mom whining.

It was the first meeting. The second meeting was worse. They met in a Japanese restaurant where Kihyun's father was choked with raw salmon sushi and Hyunwoo's father was way too drunk when he started to sing by himself after pulled Kihyun's mom into his lap ( it was an innocent act since he was too drunk to realize it was not her wife he was holding in his lap). Kihyun's mom hit him repeatedly with her purse while Hyunwoo's mom patted Kihyun's father in the back together with Kihyun. Hyunwoo was speechless and rushed to his father to save Kihyun's mom by pulling her. Poor Kihyun's mom whose face was so red like a ripe tomato with both hands now being pulled to the different direction by Hyunwoo's father who insisted that she was his wife and by Hyunwoo who looked about to drown himself in the ocean. When the waiter came, they were startled seeing the tables and chairs were no longer in place and all of them sprawled around in the floor with messy hairs and clothes, tried to catch their breath while Hyunwoo's father was still happily singing South Korean National Anthem with little hiccups.

The fourth, fifth and sixth time they met ended in the same result. They still didn't agree with their sons' decision. But at the sixth meeting, Hyunwoo's mother and Kihyun's mother seemed to smile thinly at each other when they went back home. They looked softened by seeing both Hyunwoo and Kihyun's affectionate gesture towards each other. Kihyun's mother seemed to get enchanted by Hyunwoo's gentleman behavior while Hyunwoo's mother was enchanted by Kihyun's loving smile. They talked a little about cooking recipe and Hyunwoo's favorite dish. Only Kihyun's and Hyunwoo's father who still glared at each other and refused to talk anything. But Hyunwoo had a chance to witness his father craned his neck while looking at her wife talked with Kihyun in a motherly way. He pretended he didn't care when he saw Hyunwoo was looking at him in question. On the other hand, Kihyun's father watched everything bitterly. But his eyes, which trained like an eagle, never missed a chance to watch secretly his son's lover. Hyunwoo looked so strong and well behaved. Apparently well educated too. He observed his big and muscular body compared to his son which made him wonder how his son managed to handle this man in bed if they have ever-- Kihyun's father shuddered. Poor his tiny baby son, he got himself a giant, he thought to himself.

***

"Kihyun?"

Kihyun startled. "Yes?" His mind was back to present time now.

Hyungwon was looking at him with a serious look on his face. "All right. You can't be like this. I hate you like this. I'll help you, okay?"

Kihyun blinked his eyes a few times, confused. "What do you mean?"

"Helping you to prepare your wedding. I am now officially appointing myself as your best man which means I will think with you how to plan your everything--caterer, flowers, place, wedding dress--" Hyungwon's words were cut by Kihyun's grumble, " I don't wear a wedding dress, Hyungwon! I'm not a woman!"

Hyungwon retorted, "You look just like one."

Kihyun sent him a threatening glare. Hyungwon kept continuing his words," Let's think together. I know you need me. I'm dead sure that Hyunwoo hyung's attention into details just like you."

"How is it just like me?"

"Tiny and short." Hyungwon smiled devilishly and earned a slap again. " Stop hitting me! Aisssh, you tiny monster." He hissed. "Well, do you want my help or no?"

Kihyun thought for a while. Hyungwon is a model who has a high taste in fashion. He must have had some important friends in fashion things, right? Maybe he knew someone who knew someone who happened to know someone who can help Kihyun to hold an affordable wedding right?

"You are hired. Let's work now!" He pulled Hyungwon's hands to help him stand up.

Hyungwon yawned. " I mean, I can help you until your wedding day. But can we start tomorrow? I feel like sleeping again now."

"And I feel like beheading someone right now if he doesn't get up in 10 seconds."

"Heh-heh-heh, dang. You no cool, boi. All right, Chae-Wedding Planner is on. Leggo," Hyungwon got up lazily.

 


 

 

They started to count the budget. Kihyun got a starting number of 2 million won. Minhyuk got along with them in the hunting session after whining and nagging about being left by Hyunwoo and Kihyun in the bridal shop. Minhyuk also brought Lee Jooheon, his stepbrother and Hoseok, who pouted his plump lips and told Kihyun that after they left him in the bridal shop, he had to do a y dance in front of shop assistants and Dasom (the wedding planner) since he, Minhyuk and Changkyun ruined one of their cake. Although deep in his mind, Kihyun began to worry about Hyungwon's idea of dragging them to help Kihyun planned his wedding. First, they were guys who had no experience in marriage life or wedding things (even Kihyun sometimes doubted himself). Secondly, his friends were mostly straight guys who had a taste like, well straight guy. Means, they don't really pay attention to details and budget. Like what they did now. Kihyun was perplexed when they were looking and asking for a wedding bouquet and garter.

"What were you doing?" he asked.

"Kihyunnie, pick this wedding bouquet! Wow, your favorite roses and baby breath!" Hoseok showed him an example of a wedding bouquet with such an enthusiasm. Minhyuk nodded and grinned. Hyungwon and Jooheon looked like they wanted to run away from that place.

Kihyun face-palmed himself. He smiled desperately to the shop assistant who was watching the scene in an amused expression. 
"That ... is ... for ... woman ..."

Kihyun gritted his teeth.

Yet Kihyun couldn't deny his friends' enthusiasm for helping him the best they could. Many times Kihyun had to grit his teeth in anger because they didn't know anything at all about a wedding. They managed to get affordable wedding tents and musicians. Actually, it was Hoseok and Minhyuk who offered themselves to be singers. Kihyun only needed to rent piano and violin (and luckily he got it half-price because the owner was Hyungwon's soccer friend). "Told ya," Hyungwon smirked. " I am such a helpful and resourceful friend, aren't I?"

 

It was almost already at 7 pm. Kihyun was standing in the corner of a convenience store where his friends were resting and eating hot ramyeon. Hyunwoo had called him ten times a day--something he rarely did because he was not a type of possessive guy--and now Kihyun was explaining to him that he would come home late because he was still going out with Minhyuk, Hoseok, Hyungwon, and Jooheon.

"Ah, I love you miss Ramyeon ..." Hoseok held his cup with a wide smile in his mouth while he was closing his eyes, tried to grasp the beauty of ramyeon in front of him.

Jooheon chuckled. He sipped his instant coffee. He looked cool and calm, opposite of Minhyuk. The first time he met Minhyuk, he thought that he was a reincarnation of the legend Monkey King. He couldn't stay still and always bounce everywhere. The only thing that could paralyze him was when Jooheon waved a cucumber in front of him. But overall, in Jooheon's eyes, even though the outer exterior of Minhyuk was outgoing and fluffy and humorous, he was a mysterious man who hid things inside. Jooheon could still remember how hard Minhyuk accepted him in his life as his stepbrother. But now he treated Jooheon in motherly and lovingly way. Sometimes Jooheon must runaway for a while to catch some air due to the clingy habit of Minhyuk.

"Hyung, really, I do hope that someday you will meet a decent woman who will take your attention away from ramyeon." Jooheon commented after sipping his instant coffee.

"No way," Both Minhyuk and Hoseok shouted instantly. They looked at each other surprisingly but then continued, "I love ramyeon forever."

"Yes, no one should separate things we love the most. Right, hyung?" Minhyuk also commented which replied with a thankful smile from Hoseok.

Hyungwon chuckled. "Ayy, stop flirting guys. Go get a room before this kid loses his innocence," Hyungwon muttered nonchalantly, pointing at Jooheon.

"I am not flirting!"

"I am not flirting!"

Minhyuk and Hoseok retorted simultaneously. They looked at each other again. Embarrassed.

Hyungwon and Jooheon laughed uncontrollably. "Gee, look at you now. How can you even speak the same words? Ah ..." Hyungwon teased them unceasingly.

"Stop, you brat!" Hoseok started to choke Hyungwon's neck. Minhyuk only slumped in his chair with Jooheon's laughter in his ears.

Kihyun came back to their chair and looked confusedly. "Something's interesting?"

Jooheon wasn't able to answer. Minhyuk only frowned. Hyungwon tried to get away from Hoseok's hands and Hoseok was so focused to choke Hyungwon. " Yeah, why do I even care," Kihyun muttered to himself. He ate his ramyeon deliciously.

"Hyung, what else shall we help you with?" Jooheon finally was able to speak after catching his breath. His face was reddened.

Kihyun dug his backpack and opened a notebook. He took his pen and pointed at something. " Well, I hope by today I have options of wedding venue to choose."

"Eh? We haven't checked it?" asked Hyungwon after Hoseok finally finished punishing him.

Kihyun shook his head and continued his meal. Hoseok shouted, "Why are still here then? Let's go find that place!" He accidentally grabbed Minhyuk's hand and pulled him up. Minhyuk was startled and a red blush tinted his cheek. Luckily it's night and with bad light, no one could see that. Minhyuk felt the heat in his cheek. Why am I like this? He thought to himself.

"Yes, Kihyun, we must get you the place to wed then!" He said with so much enthusiasm, tried to hide his nervousness. He started to pull Jooheon along while Hoseok also pulled up Hyungwon with Hyungwon's hands pulling Kihyun up too. Kihyun who was still slurping his ramyeon, coughed due to abrupt action by Hyungwon. He coughed harshly and after it's gone, he slapped Hyungwon's arms, " Yah! Wait until I finish my meal, you fool."

Hyungwon smiled innocently. " Sorry for that. Geez, did you hear yourself when you coughed? You sounded like my grandpa. I wonder what Hyunwoo hyung saw from you, hahahhhaha." Hyungwon teased Kihyun with a big laughter.

"You .." Kihyun tried to hit Hyungwon, who was hiding behind Hoseok now.

"Yah! Yah! Stop now! Kihyun-ah! Let's just go okay. We don't want to be murdered by Hyunwoo if you hang out with us too long. That old man gets me scared day by day with his arms." Hoseok shuddered, followed by Minhyuk, Jooheon and Hyungwon's acknowledgment on that. They nodded together.

"Who is the old man? You are the old man." Kihyun glared at Hoseok.

Hosoek laughed and pinched Kihyun's cheek. "Yes, yes Mr. Son-Yoo Kihyun."

Kihyun frowned. "Stop it." He slapped Hoseok's arm. "Chae Hyungwon, you are safe for now. Since I need to hurry, I spare your soul tonight."

Hyungwon only laughed. He came closer to Kihyun and patted his back soothingly. " Let's find yourself a place to wed."

Kihyun sighed and smiled. "Ok. Oh, wait," he reached his note and pen on the table and started to write something on it.

"What is that?" Minhyuk asked with curiosity.

Kihyun grinned. "My expenses on my meal tonight." Leaving all his friends with jaw-dropping scene literally. Yoo Kihyun ...

 


 

 

"All of this costs this much?" Kihyun asked in disbelief.

The man with sleek suit smiled confusedly. Usually, every customer who came never complained so much about the price. They already knew the average cost of this wedding venue. But this man, starting from he came until now, he looked like he was about to faint seeing the price list.

Kihyun felt dizzy suddenly. He did consider to cancel his wedding right away.

"Are you sure, Mr. Kang? No discount on that day?"Hyungwon tried to bargain.

The man shook his head. Jooheon only nodded in confusion. He seriously didn't know why he wanted to be right here right now. Meanwhile, Hoseok and Minhyuk had disappeared from them.

While Kihyun and Hyungwon were talking with the event organizer, Minhyuk and Hoseok managed to slip into a display venue in the building. The venue was glamour and elegant in white and gold. There were about 500 chairs and a chestnut luxurious thick carpet stretched from the door to the aisle. The aisle was decorated with white and yellow flowers. There was an arch in the aisle where the couple would exchange vow in front of the wedding officiant. The arched was Mediterranean style and decorated in gold and white too. There was a huge LCD in front and ten chairs in gold and white on the right side. It looked like a special place for musicians.

Hoseok and Minhyuk were in awe. They entered cautiously with open-mouthed. Minhyuk was the one who broke their silence. 
"Whoaaah, hyung. This is huge."

Hoseok nodded in agreement. "Very elegant. I think I could get married right here right now seeing this place." He mumbled in awe.

Minhyuk only laughed. This hyung is seriously ...

"I can imagine Kihyun and Hyunwoo now ... wearing suits entered from this place, oh, Hyunwoo first and he waited for Kihyun by the end of the aisle. And Kihyun comes in a white suit and wedding bouquet." Hoseok smiled unconsciously at his own scenario while observing this place.

"Hyung, wedding bouquet is only for a woman who wears the wedding dress," Minhyuk corrected him.

"Oh ..."

"You and your wedding bouquet ...seriously..."

Minhyuk then walked along the aisle, trying to visualize the situation by waving his hand to the left side and right side acted as if he was the groom.

Hoseok silently watched Minhyuk's back as he walked along the aisle. His heart was beating a bit faster now. He was feeling weird now thinking that Minhyuk's back silhouette was enticing to see. Weird because it was his longtime friend's back that he saw so many times. Why was it enticing now? He cut himself from thinking further and started following Minhyuk. Hoseok was busy looking at the carpet while he crashed on Minhyuk who was watching him an amused look. "Owh, oh sorry Minhyukkie," he apologized.

Minhyuk laughed. "What are looking at hyung? Is the carpet fascinated enough to be observed?"

Hoseok laughed nervously. He scratched his back head. "Ah, I was only thinking ... about .. Kihyunnie and Hyunwoo," He paused for a while, " I was thinking ... how happy they would be if they can get married here, you know.." Hoseok smiled.

Minhyuk nodded softly. He smiled and reached Hoseok's hands. "You really love them, don't you?"

Hoseok nodded. It's true. He loved Hyunwoo and Kihyun. They were like a very good brother to him, helped him so many times and sometimes acted as if they were Hoseok's parents of which Hoseok admitted secretly that he loved it since Hoseok's parents had died since Hoseok was 3 years old. After his parents' death, Hoseok was raised by his aunt and uncle. They were nice to him but in his teenage, Hoseok started to rebel against everyone. He was in pain knowing that he still mourned for his parents and pitied himself that he never knew his parents. He got in and out of juvenile prison. One day he met Hyunwoo's mom who gave counseling for troubled teens. Hyunwoo's mom was the one who encouraged him to get out of his pain and started to achieve his dream of becoming an art teacher. Yes, Hoseok was a teacher who volunteered himself of giving counsel to troubled teens, just like Hyunwoo's mother. He was so inspired by her that he also started to get closer with Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo was the opposite of Hoseok. He was a calm student. He wasn't a genius student but he was popular in every school he attended. Hyunwoo never tried to catch anyone's attention towards him but everyone seemed to be enchanted by his friendly and charismatic charm plus well-mannered attitude, including Hoseok. They studied together and in their college times, they met Minhyuk and got along with him. Until Kihyun came. Hoseok was a little bit jealous when he took Hyunwoo's attention from him but then he forgot it along the way as he found out how charming Kihyun was. It took three months for him to actually blessed Hyunwoo's relationship with Kihyun and never regrets it until now because of what he saw in their relationship. It was beautiful and strong and fiery yet calming like an ocean breeze. He totally loved them as his special brothers.

"If I had that much money, I would pay for everything so they don't have to worry on their wedding day," Hoseok said emotionally, almost broke into tears.

"And you know that Kihyun and Hyunwoo will refuse it directly right?" Minhyuk chuckled, " Hyung, don't worry about them. I'm sure they'll manage it somehow. If they come to us and said they need our help then we will help them with all that we can."

Hoseok nodded. "Yeah." He smiled again. Minhyuk, as fluffy and happy he looks, has a wise thinking. He often surprised Hoseok with his wisdom. He often acted wiser than Hoseok. Hoseok knew that he had gone through a lot in his life. One similar thing they had.

"Are you interested in this venue sir? We can give a good price with all benefits," A man's sound was heard from the door of the venue.

Hoseok and Minhyuk startled. They simultaneously turned their head to find the source. In the door, leaned a young and delicate male with pretty red lips and slender figure. He wore skinny jeans and a fashionable violet suit. He smiled in a friendly way with his folded hands.
"Lee Taemin?" Hoseok furrowed his brow, trying to recognize his face from afar.

" I am .." replied Lee Taemin showing his impeccable teeth and luscious lips.

"Who?" Minhyuk asked, still with their hands holding each other in a sacred way like a couple who was getting married.

Hoseok was silent. Leaving Minhyuk's question unanswered.

 ***

"Hyung, nice to meet you." Taemin smiled widely. "He is your fiance?" He pointed at Minhyuk.

"No, why-" Hoseok saw his hands. His face was reddened. He was still holding hands with Minhyuk. They both quickly released their hands. "He is my--friend, ehm. Minhyukkie this is Taemin, Taemin this is Minhyuk."

Taemin bowed his head and gave his hands to be shaken, " Hello, my name is Lee Taemin. I am Hoseok hyung's hoobae." His hand was shaken by Minhyuk in a friendly gesture.

"Hello, Taemin-ssi. I am Lee Minhyuk, oh we have the same surname."

"Taemin, he is the same age as you," Hoseok informed.

"Oh hi, Minhyuk-ssi. Nice to see you. Can I call you only Minhyuk?" Taemin asked.

Minhyuk nodded happily.

"So, hyung, what made you both come here?" asked Taemin.

"Oh, we're here for our Hyunwoo." Minhyuk innocently mentioned Hyunwoo's name. Hoseok stiffened. He cleared his throat.

"Hyunwoo hyung? As ... Son Hyunwoo?" Taemin asked with interested tone.

Minhyuk nodded. Hoseok wanted to run now. It was so uncomfortable now he met this person. Out of all the places, why here why now? he thought ...

"Yess! How do you know his name?" Minhyuk asked.

Taemin glanced to Hoseok who was blank for a second. "Ehm, Taemin here, he .. is .. we met a long time ago. In spring vacation of our 2nd year." Hoseok explained.

Taemin nodded. "So, is he Hyunwoo hyung's fiance?" he pointed at Minhyuk.

"Nooo, nooo. I am not. His fiance was outside. Trying to negotiate the price. Wah, so you are Hyunwoo hyung's old friend then? Is there anything you can do to reduce the wedding venue price here? A bit?" Minhyuk asked cautiously.

Taemin looked like thinking for a while. " I should meet the fiance then."

Hoseok was dead.

Minhyuk on the other side was jumping happily. "Yes of course. Let me take you then."

Minhyuk and Taemin walked together while Hoseok was following from behind. His pale complexion seemed to get paler. He calmed himself down. "Nothing will happen, nothing will happen," he murmured to himself.

After taking a while, Minhyuk. Hoseok and Taemin arrived in the lobby of the building. "Where's the fiance?" asked Taemin.

Minhyuk looked over him and pointed at someone with a small and slender figure who was back facing them. So the fiance is male, Taemin thought to himself.

Minhyuk dragged Taemin closer to Kihyun.

When they were behind Kihyun, Minhyuk patted Kihyun's shoulder. Kihyun seems busy looking at his cell phone with Jooheon leaned against a counter, silently watching them.

"Kihyun-ah," Minhyuk called.

Kihyun turned his body to Minhyuk's voice. In front of him stood Minhyuk and a beautiful man with a friendly smile in his plump lips. A kind of lips that if I had would make Hyunwoo bit them all night long, Kihyun thought to himself

"Yah! WHERE--" Kihyun who was about to scold his friend, smiled automatically when he saw a stranger who was with his friend, "Ah, I mean where have you been Minhyukkie? I should go home now. And ... I'm sorry, you are ..." Kihyun didn't finish his sentence when Taemin shook his hands and said,

"Hi. I am Lee Taemin, your Hyunwoo's ex-boyfriend..."

Kihyun, Jooheon, and Minhyuk seemed to be blank with their mouth opened while Hoseok was biting his lip and screamed inaudibly. Hyungwon who just came, looking at them and said, "What? What happened?"

Taemin grinned. This is interesting .....

 



Kihyun laid anxiously. He tried to sleep but failed.

"What happened?" Hyunwoo asked sleepily.

Kihyun was quiet for a while. His encounter with Hyunwoo's ex-boyfriend, wedding budget, his fight with Hyunwoo yesterday, all mixed together creating a heavy lump in his heart.

"Nothing. I drank too much coffee with Hoseok hyung and kids."

Hyunwoo opened his eyes a bit and scooted closer to Kihyun, spooned him and kissed Kihyun's shoulder softly. " Are you sure?" he seemed unconvinced by Kihyun's words.

Kihyun turned to his side. His hands rested on Hyunwoo's bare chest. " Hyunwoo .."

"Hm?" Hyunwoo hummed.

Kihyun stared at his orbs. " Forgive me .." then he snuggled in the crook of Hyunwoo's neck.

Hyunwoo furrowed his brow. "For?"

Kihyun sighed. "For being angry with you about money thing yesterday."

Hyunwoo smiled. He Kihyun's back head lovingly and kissed his forehead. "Accepted. Now go sleep or we won't sleep at all." There's a naughty hint in Hyunwoo's words that was replied with Kihyun's light smack in his bare chest. "You robot man. Don't you know how to get tired? You've just screwed me two hours ago. I'm so going to age quickly with your stamina .."

Hyunwoo laughed in Kihyun's hair. " But you love it."

"I do, sir. Now spare me. I have errands to do tomorrow." Kihyun chuckled in Hyunwoo's chest.

"Granted," Hyunwoo paused, "You're sure you're okay?"

Kihyun nodded.

"Okay. Night, baby."

Kihyun replied with a hum. They soon began to unconscious while holding each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note :

hoobae :junior

Hello readers ...

Pretty long chapter. Gosh,, sorry for mistyped letters or language and anything else. 

In the middle of the story, I decided to develop a wonhoxminhyuk relationship ( I hope you're okay) aand, added Lee Taemin as Shownu's previous boyfriend.They looked good when they were standing next to each other in press conference for reality program Hit the Stage and I saw in one of social media that Temin gently Shownu's knee when Shownu praised him (they sat next to each other). Sorry, I couldn't let it pass (muahahaha#evillaugh) 

Showki is still beautiful tho

The rest of Monsta X are straight guys. I'm trying to find the harmony feels in their relationship.

Lastly, thank you for reading and enjoy!