Distrust

Wedding Jitters

Lee Taemin was smiling widely under the peach blossom tree. His cheeks flushed pink just like the color of those cherry blossoms...He even wore light pink hoodie and covered his hair with his pink hoodie. Hyunwoo never forgot those plump pink lips who greeted him in friendly way, lips that formed beautiful smile, and lips that tempted him in spring ... 

8 years ago ...

Hyunwoo and Hoseok were running in the train station. Sweat all over their faces, they fastened their pace when they saw one particular train was about to leave the station.

"Oh no..no..no...nooooo! Hoseok, faster!!" Hyunwoo shouted in panic mode.

Hyunwoo increased his speed. He was getting closer to the train now.

Hoseok was panting hard. He fixed his backpack and ran faster. He saw Hyunwoo had jumped onto the train. Hoseok grunted and he was desperately increasing his speed. He saw Hyunwoo's face popped out from the train door. That robot was actually smirking to him now.

"Hoseok-ah!! Faster! Japan will not wait foreveerr!!" Hyunwoo laughed while pretending to extend his arm to Hoseok.

"Shut up!" Hoseok grunted. He actually felt panic inside. This was not funny at all, he groaned. At his last attempt, he managed to reach the train. Hyunwoo held his hands steadily and pulled him up into the train. They fell instantly inside the train with a big laughter coming from both of them. 

Hoseok wiped his tears. "Man! That was close!  And you, evil! How could you leave me behind?!" he slapped Hyunwoo's arm.

Hyunwoo only laughed.

After their laughter was over, they stood up and staggered  straight to passenger's section. After two compartments, they found their seats and sat with a big huff.

They both closed their eyes in exhaustion. 

"For the sake of Japanese finest woman!" Hoseok whispered in disbelief.

Hyunwoo chuckled. "Please hit me hard if our efforts was paid in vain where women that we met were there were only Koreans." 

Hoseok laughed. "Deal."

The first part of the journey was to get from Seoul to the southern port city of Busan. They booked seat on South Korea's KTX (fast train) in "Seoul Station". It departs at regular intervals so they found no difficulty to buy a ticket. From Busan they planned taking the ferry over to Shimonoseki Japan. And transferred to Nozomi bullet train out of Shimonoseki. The journey to Tokyo from there is only 5 hours. 

Hyunwoo and Hoseok planned this holiday earlier spring and they had same wish which was to visit Japan in backpacker style or affordable style. Hyunwoo was feeling more enthusiasm in sense of adventure and traveling while Hoseok wanted to spoil his romantic side which was seeing cherry blossom tree blossoming in Tokyo - Kyoto. Hyunwoo at first only scoffed the idea but he turned to be a bit thrilled seeing festivals which would be held during cherry blossom season. They managed to save their money and rejected the pleasure for a while to experience their own vacation as college student in their 2nd year. Minhyuk unfortunately couldn't join them because his father was married again after 2 years his mother passed away.  So there were only both of them enjoying their vacation.

Hyunwoo was awaken and shook Hoseok's shoulder. "Hoseok-ah! Let's get off!" 

Hoseok groggily opened his eyes and scratched his head while yawning." What? Wha--have we arrived?"

"To the port dude! Let's go!" 

After walking about 20 minutes, they arrived at Busan port and got on the ferry. They sat comfortably in tatami ( some kind of futton) and opened their bag. They had packed themselves kimbap, boiled eggs and cups of instant ramyeon. Hyunwoo grinned. "In Korea, I could eat a set of meat, now I let that go just to enjoy this." He shook his head, amused.

Hoseok who was munching his kimbap while waiting for hot water, just shrugged," For the beauty of cherry blossom..."

They chuckled and enjoyed afternoon view which soon became night..

Tokyo :

Hyunwoo and Hoseok rent an affordable place that they shared together with another backpacker they met in the way. It was such a common thing to do when you met another backpacker, you can share expenses to be able to save some. It's pretty convenient. Like now, they shared rented house with another 8 people. Couple from Africa, three bestfriends from Italy, and siblings from South Korea. One more person to join but he didn't show up yet. The siblings said that he was still in Vietnam and would be join in three days. 

One more advantage sharing with backpackers was the valuable information about transportation/hotel/best view yet affordable. Japan is well-known to be expensice country for foreigners. So Hyunwoo and Hoseok tried their best to save money by cutting unneccesary expenses.

They survived two days there visiting various places like palaces and temples by morning, Ueno Park to see cherry blossom trees along the park, Meguro River, then Marunouchi Illumination in the afternoon and stay until dark then returns to their rent place, planning for tomorrow's visit. 

That morning, when Hyunwoo woke up to wash his face, he saw ethereal beauty was backing him from their usual traditional stoned-sink. Hyunwoo didn't know where did that word of "ethereal beauty" came from since all that he could see was the backside of that person, who had slender figure and prominent neck profile from behind. He has soft black hair flowing in motion, followed his movement in attempt to get rid of water in his face. His long and slender fingers gripped the rim of the stoned sink firmly yet gracefully. Hyunwoo froze in his place. He wanted to give some privacy and back to his room but the view in front of him made him unable to move anywhere. Dang, Hyunwoo cursed to himself. He is a man! This person in front of him is a man too! Why am I like a fool freezing in place like this??

As if that person sensed someone watching him, he turned his head to the back and see Hyunwoo was staring at him in unreadable look in his face. That person who looked younger than himself smiled, showing his impeccable pearly white teeth and plump lips. "Do you want to use this? I'm sorry for taking too long. I do enjoy washing my face after a long trip." he asked in English and slowly backed off from the sink and walked closer to Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo stuttered in English, "Uh, um, no, I--it, it's okay. I can wait. Just--just take your time," Hyunwoo grunted inside. Why am I like this?

That man laughed. It was a beautiful laugh. "Ah ...Koreans too? Hi, my name is Lee Taemin. Just call me Taemin." He gave his hand with a wide smile.

Hyunwoo scratched his head. He shook Taemin's hand and smiled. "Yes, I am. I am Son Hyunwoo. You can call me Hyunwoo. Mm, Taemin-ssi, how old are you?"

"Oh, I was born in 1990. And Hyunwoo-ssi?" Taemin asked.

"I am older than you. I was 89 liner."

"Oh, so can I just call you with hyung? Hyunwoo hyung?" Taemin asked with his bright eyes.

Hyunwoo nodded. "Yes. Absolutely. So, Taemin-ah , are you new here? I've just seen you today."

Taemin nodded. "Hyung, I would love to chat with you. Mmm, but right now my stomach was a mess. I have to do my morning ritual, haha. Do you want to have breakfast together hyung? I have instant ramyeon. I am very good making ramyeon.We can continue our chat while having breakfast together?" 

"Sounds fun. So .. eum, go get your ritual first, Taemin-ah." Hyunwoo awkwardly replied.

Taemin laughed. He reached again Hyunwoo's hand in a brave manner. "Nice to meet you, Hyunwoo hyung ..."

Hyunwoo could never forget that beautiful smile he gave. It was too bright and Hyunwoo felt flattered yet dizzy. He couldn't comprehend what happened to him ...

In two amazing weeks in Japan, Hyunwoo and Hoseok got closer with Taemin. He joined them in their adventure in Japan which was an advantage since Taemin had known so much about Japan. He was more like a guide tour for them. He took them to see temples and palaces, cheap restaurant but with amazing taste, shared stories ( he was also a backpacker. Hyunwoo had just known that Taemin was a college student majoring in anthropology and his hobby as a traveller really supported his study), and shared expenses together. But for Hyunwoo, he was much more than that. Hyunwoo started to have a feeling towards Taemin. He didn't understand about himself. All of his life he knew he liked and loved women. He dated nad had relationship with various women before. So his interest in Taemin was making him uneasy. He didn't hate the idea of having interest in male but it was just weird. But as Hyunwoo tried to shush that feeling away, it was getting stronger everytime he looked into Taemin's eyes and he found himself admiring Taemin's smile. And Taemin, he seemed to be a person who knew exactly what he wanted. He approached Hyunwoo bravely and threw his charm everytime he could. He did it in subtle and intense way that even Hosoek could feel it. 

"Are you both dating or something?" Hoseok once asked Hyunwoo about Taemin.

"We're not!" Hyunwoo protested.

He hoped he was convicing. More like to himself. Because now, he was standing under cherry blossom tree, holding Taemin by his waist, Taemin's hands clung onto his neck. Taemin's pink hoodie covered his head. His lips were pressed into Taemin softly yet passionately while his brain asked for explanation, his heart was beating faster and faster. They stood under the shade of cherry blossom tree while the wind was blowing, sending cherry blossom petals all over them who were exchanging their passion and confussion into a long and deep kiss ...

They made a further progress while Hyunwoo was still in denial and Hoseok was in confusion seeing his friend acted strangely while Taemin was a freely and passionate soul who wanted to be loved. He showed his heart to Hyunwoo who hesitated but gave in all the way. Taemin showed Hyunwoo the art of love shared between men while himself offered all of him that night to Hyunwoo in a cheap hostel, two blocks away from their rented place ...

Today, they spent their time in the park, watching foreigners and local people shared moments or just taking pictures around cherry blossom trees. Hyunwoo's hands were warm and holding Taemin's firmly. They sat in a bench comfortably.

"Hyung," Taemin turned his head to Hyunwoo.

"Hm?" Hyunwoo replied.

"This is such a romantic way to spend the day ..."

Hyunwoo didn't understand what he meant with that. He only listened. Taemin seemed to think about something. 

"Can I request something before you go back to Korea?" Taemin now brought their hands closer to his left chest.

Hyunwoo watched his gesture in silent. He then looked at Taemin. " Yes?" 

Taemin looked deep into Hyunwoo's eyes. His eyes were full of questions, adoration and love. Hyunwoo would never forget when he said in shaky tone yet firm, " Remember me ... whenever you look at cherry blossom tree ... as I will remember you, hyung."

Hyunwoo was quiet. He Taemin's cheek in a gentle way then he pulled Taemin's hands and kissed them softly. " Always ... "

It was a silent farewell for both of them as Hyunwoo knew that Taemin, with his passion for his hobby and study would make him unable to stay longer in a place while Hyunwoo who was reaching for his dream in advertising required him to have a steady place and time. They knew that this relationship would only last 3 weeks as much as cherry blossom festival ...

It was an adventure anyway ...

Hyunwoo and Hoseok came back to Korea with a mixed up feeling and Hyunwoo's life would never be the same again after he met Taemin...

                                                                                              *******

Present day 

"Hyung!" Taemin approached Kihyun and Hyunwoo who were facing each other. He smiled widely. 

Kihyun was blank. He didn't know how to react. While he was facing Hyunwoo, he saw a weird look in Hyunwoo's face. A mixture of guilt, confused and longing. Maybe Kihyun was imagining things. Maybe it was because he was stressed enough or maybe he was crazy thinking that Hyunwoo was happy to see his ex again ...

Hyunwoo seemed to lose his words. But he was finally able to speak. He stood and greeted him in friendly way. Taemin bowed to him and shook his hands. "Hyung, it's been a long time ..."

Hyunwoo only smiled and nodded. "Yes, it is. Ah, Kihyun-ah ... I want you to meet--" Hyunwoo couldn't finish his words as Kihyun already stood up and smiled in a forced way, "Yes, we've met before hyung. Hi Taemin-ssi. It's nice to see you. What a coincidence."

Hyunwoo furrowed his brow. "You did? When? You didn't tell me about that."

Kihyun just shrugged. "I guess it's not that important ... It's just such a mere coincidence, hyung."

Taemin grinned. The groom was jealous of him ... 

Taemin said in considerate way. " He is right, hyung. We've met before. But I guess he was tired that time so he forgot to tell you. Or maybe because I was just an aquintance of yours he's not familiar with." He smiled.

Hyunwoo just nodded. He could feel Kihyun's anxiety and jealousy tone. Did he know something about me and Taemin? He thought to himself.

They looked at each other in an awkward way. Hyunwoo wanted to ask Taemin to sit down but he could sense the unwillingness from Kihyun and Taemin looked like he wanted to tell so many things but he was holding himself when he saw Kihyun's gloomy expression. 

Minhyuk, Hoseok and Hyungwon came as a rescue. But they also looked like they wanted to scream out loud. Except Hyungwon who curiously looking at Taemin. "You ... we've met before right? You were the guy in that wedding venue right?"

Taemin nodded cheerfully. Minhyuk looked like he was about to say something but Hoseok already stepped on his feet. "Wha--" Minhyuk kept his words as he saw Hoseok glared at him.

"We ... are not sitting down?" Hyungwon asked nonchalantly.

Hyunwoo sighed with relief. He nodded and politely asked Taemin to sit with them. Kihyun, reluctantly, sat down. He didn't bother to look at Hyunwoo or Taemin. Hoseok and Minhyuk glared to each other with different meaning while Hyungwon smiled innocently and started to ask many things about Taemin. That night when they met, no one bothered to tell Hyungwon about Taemin who confessed as Hyunwoo's ex because everyone was in a deep shock and subtly tried to comfort Kihyun who kept rubbing his temple on the way home. 

Unbeknown to Hyunwoo, Kihyun watched every gesture he made in front of Taemin. Hyunwoo looked calm yet there was a hint of nervous he saw in his voice and eyes. His movements projected some kind of longing, like Hyunwoo obviously tried to look calm and collected but the gaze in his eyes, moved from Kihyun to Taemin and vice versa, showed an unreadable emotion hidden in his cool appearance.

Kihyun felt like his chest was going to explode from jealousy and sadness. He never felt like this, feeling bitter and unwanted. He felt inferior in front of Taemin who looked so perfect together side by side with Hyunwoo. Kihyun didn't want to know their story but his brain demanded explanation. He tried to push it far away but the more he tried, he felt more hurtful it was. He knew he needed explanation but Yoo Kihyun, proud as he ever was, he kept it all inside and acted cool ...  

"That day we haven't got any deal right for my friend's wedding venue? Can we er, discuss about it now? Now that both the grooms are here?" Hyungwon, that inconsiderate brat yet feeling proud to be useful for his friend, tried to bargain with Taemin once again. If only he did that knowing who Taemin was, Kihyun would've slapped him and kicked him back to Gwangju, Kihyun cursed in his mind. 

Taemin chuckled. "Whooah, straight to the point, Hyungwon-ssi. I'm afraid I can't do so much about it. It's not like I don't want to but I work there as consultant and PR."

"You work where?" Hyunwoo still didn't get the explanation how his friends and fiance ever met Taemin before.

"A wedding Event Organizer, hyung." Taemin answered politely.

"Event Organizer? It doesn't sound like ... er you, " Hyunwoo, almost enthustiacally commented, but seeing Kihyun's glomy expression suddenly lowered his voice down. He glanced at Kihyun who absent-mindedly playing with the hem of his jacket.

"Ah, yes. An event organizer was fun, hyung. I can meet a lot of people and their tradition. And requires travelling a lot. I say, why not?" Taemin explained with a smile in his lips.

Hyunwoo nodded. It sounds just like you, Taemin-ah, he thought to himself. 

"There's really nothing that you can do to help us? Even a little?" Hyungwon, persistent as he was, still asked Taemin.

Kihyun glared at him but Chae Hyungwon didn't even realize. His eyes fixed on Taemin, waiting for his answer. Minhyuk and Hoseok already lost their voice, watching the whole situation just like a cable television drama.

Taemin smiled misteriously. " I could have one idea, Hyungwon-ssi. But, I need something in return ..."

Hoseok was about to throw up, Minhyuk wiped his sweat while chanting words like mantra in his head, Hyungwon widened his eyes, interested. "What is that?"

Taemin turned his gaze to Kihyun, who was looking at him now. "I want to have meeting again with Kihyun-ssi personally."

Hyunwoo cleared his throat nervously while Hoseok cried inside his mind. Minhyuk was so pale ( he unconsciously pinched Hoseok's arm who sat beside him) and Hyungwon clapped his hands in joyful manner. "It's easy .. right, Kihyunnie?"

Yoo Kihyun, stared at Taemin in darkest way ever possible. He didn't realize it but seeing a bit of smug expression in Taemin's face, he scoffed and said confidently, "Yes. Let's do that, why not? As long as I can good price and a place to wed." he smiled, tried to look triumphant over Taemin, but to no avail as he saw Taemin smiled to Hyunwoo with his rosy plump lips. 

You want a war, Taemin-ssi? You've got one, Kihyun grunted inside.

                                                                                             ******

At Hyunwoo and Kihyun's apartment ...

Kihyun threw his jacket harshly to laundry basket in their bedroom. Hyunwoo followed him behind. "Explain that, Kihyun!"

Kihyun didn't even bother to look. He opened the closet but was held by Hyunwoo who was looking at him in anger. He knew so well that Hyunwoo, despite his cool and calm nature, when he was insulted or disrespected, his beastly nature would show up. Kihyun knew what he did earlier in the restaurant aggravated Hyunwoo, who tried his best to contain his anger in front of their friends. Kihyun would not admit that it was his mistake instead he justified himself that what he did was a normal reaction. So Kihyun glared at Hyunwoo. 

"Yoo Kihyun," Hyunwoo growled.

"I didn't need to explain anything! So what? I have every right to say anything I want whether you like it or not!" Kihyun snapped.

Hyunwoo grabbed Kihyun's wrist and pulled him closer. He spoke in a very low tone, " That's it?? Your explanation is only that you have every single right to say anything you want?! Even snapped without reason to Mihyuk and Hoseok you said it's something normal??!"

Kihyun was loking at Hyunwoo in anger. 

It was after they met Taemin in the cafe. They continued to search for guest souveniers. It was a unhappy situation when Kihyun sulked all the way and Hyunwoo was preoccupied by his encounter with Taemin and thousand questions about Kihyun's encounter with Taemin. He kept quiet all the way. Hyungwon was busy choosing the souveniers while Hoseok and Minhyuk had secret conversation as they walked slowly behind their friends. Kihyun didn't bother to join Hyungwon. He just nodded to every selection that Hyungwon showed and tried to avoid Hyunwoo's eyes or touch when they walked. Hyunwoo, who was lost in his mind, soon began to realize Kihyun's behaviour and tried calmly to approach him. He tried to win over his nervousness by comforting his fiance. But seeing his effort was only repaid with Kihyun's cold behaviour, he started to be quiet and didn't say anything again throughout their hunting. 

Kihyun, who was sulking, got more irritated and anxious. He completely lost his mood to do anything. After hunting about two hours, they had dinner at a restaurant. 

Minhyuk, who couldn't sit in silent situation started to open a conversation. "Ah, Kihyunnie, I think that the aromatic scent was a perfect souvenier for wedding guests. I mean you love nice scent so it kinds of represent you."

Kihyun gave a little nod and busy looking at his meal. Minhyuk's face turned into sad. He looked over Hoseok who looked at him in unreadable expression. Evrn Hyungwon glanced worriedly to Minhyuk.

Hyunwoo saw the whole situation tried his best to be enthustiac about Minhyuk's idea. "I think it's nice. I agree with you, Minhyukkie. It seems a good and decent souvenier. Right, Kihyun-ah?"

Kihyun scoffed unconsciously. 

Hyunwoo furrowed his brow in disagree look in his face. "Kihyun-ah .."

Kihyun didn't know what's got into his mind. Or maybe he knew. And it was all because of that freaking Taemin! And now that Hyunwoo seemed to be worry about Minhyuk's feeling rather than his fiance's feeling made him furious.

"Yes, yes. Minhyuk is right. Minhyuk is nice. Minhyuk-Minhyuk and Minhyuk! It's all about Minhyuk, isn't it? It's always about him! I start to have deep question here. Why not marrying him instead of me, hyung?? He obviously knew you better! And matches you so damn well! He's prettier than me, right?? That's why he's your ideal type. Tall, thin, and f****** pretty like that Taemin!" Kihyun snapped.

"Yoo Kihyun!" Hyunwoo snapped back.

They were yelling so loud. At the moment there was no sound except their own breathing. People who are eating, now watching them. Minhyuk's face was so shocked and about to cry. Hoseok who saw it, said calmly to all. "I think we need to end our meal here...the owner and people in this restaurant are watching us now..." 

Hyungwon cleared his throat and stood up, "I'll pay now, " his hands were held by Hyunwoo who said tiredly, " I will pay." He then stood up and went to cashier.

Kihyun, frustatedly, grabbed his bag and started to walk outside restaurant. Minhyuk was startled and chased him leaving Wonho and Hyungwon who were still in deep shock.

"Kihyunnie! Kihyunnie! Wait!" he shouted.

They were outside and heading towards parking lot.

Kihyun walked faster and now Minhyuk who was behind him, grabbed his wrist. "Kihyun!"

Kihyun turned to him and yelled, "What?!!"

Kihyun startled. He satred at Kihyun in disbelief. "What--why are you like this? Kihyunnie .." he stuttered.

Kihyun gritted his teeth. He was pointing at Minhyuk. "You. It's because of you, Lee Minhyuk! I-- tsk, just tell me, how long have you been friends with Hyunwoo hyung?!"

Minhyuk was shocked. "W--wh--Kihyun, what do you mean? Could you please calm down now?"

"Just answer me!!" Kihyun now shouted to him frustratedly.

Minhyuk's face was gloomy. "Kihyunnie ... you knew how long Hyunwoo hyung and I were friends. What is it, Kihyunnie?"

From behind, Hyunwoo, Hoseok and Hyungwon were running towards them.

"Now, tell me the truth! For all those times and years, have you had any relationship with Hyunwoo hyung?"

Minhyuk's mouth was dropped. He seemed to lose words to say.

"Can not say anything? Why? Because it's right??" Kihyun asked in harsh tone.

"Yoo Kihyun, stop!" Hoseok who heard everything tried to stop him and now walked closer.

Kihyun glared at him. Hyunwoo who saw him, took a deep breath. "Baby, let's just ... be calm and .." he hadn't had chance to finish his words as Kihyun already snorted, " Don't baby me, hyung!  Answer me, Minhyuk! You like Hyunwoo hyung right since the beginning? Waiting for your chance now to snatch him?"

"Yoo Kihyun!" This time Hoseok shouted. He couldn't stand it anymore. He walked towards Kihyun and stood face to face to him no.

"I love you Kihyun-ah as my little brother. But what you are doing now, is overreacting. Can't you see how Minhyukkie is trembling now?" he pointed at Minhyuk whose body was trembling a bit. Minhyuk was not a weak person but he was a sensitive one. He could be savage and wild but underneath, he was so soft and fragile. He was an over-feeler in the group, right after Hoseok.

"You chose his side, hyung? You must've known all along his relationship with Hyunwoo hyung right? You knew everything! Even about Lee Taemin! Why don't you tell me now that he was in relationship with Hyunwoo hyung back then and who f****** who knows maybe now they're still?!" 

Hoseok was about to answer when he saw Hyunwoo came closer.

Now, a firm grip was placed in Kihyun's shoulders. Hyunwoo who stood behind, moved and now towering over Kihyun with his deep look and low voice. "Stop it. I have explained to you many times. Now, like it or not, just shut your mouth and let's get home!"

Kihyun stared back at him in anger. They were exchanging glare now. Minhyuk now was sobbing quietly. Hyunwoo who heard that took a deep breath. He glanced over Minhyuk who was being comforted by Hoseok. "Hoseok-ah, please take him home. I'll get Hyungwon back home now."

Hyungwon who heard his name was flinched and smiled awkwardly, "I'm fine hyung .. I'll just .." he tried to say he was not going to join this angry couple in the car for his ride back home but Hyunwoo cut him in and said in firm tone, "No. You come with us. " And if Hyunwoo already said in that kind of tone meant ony one. Nobody shouldn't reject it by all means.

"O--okay. " Hyungwon nodded and walked to the car who was opened remotely by Hyunwoo.

Kihyun was staring at the ground absent-mindedly and turned his body to the car. He walked in the passenger side with a harsh slam of car door. Hyunwoo sighed heavily and said to Minhyuk, " Please forgive him, Minhyukkie. Today wasn't a best day for him, I guess." He smiled weakly.

Minhyuk, with a subsided sobbing, nodded and smiled, "It's fine hyung. I guess the monster is unleashed because of that ..."

"Taemin." Hoseok continued Minhyuk's words with a worried expression.

Hyunwoo only nodded eventhough his mind was racing with question about how did Minhyuk knew about Taemin ( whom he secretly avoided to talk about to Minhyuk back in his college days so Minhyuk only assumed he had built a secret relationship with someone) and said weakly, "I'll explain all to Kihyun tonight. Just get home and have rest... don't get hard feeling on him, ok?"

"No, I love you hyung, And I love him. It's only a small matter. I'm fine you know." Minhyuk smiled widely as of he wanted to show that he was fine.

Hyunwoo said his gratitude and waved to them before he walked and entered the car.

Hyunwoo sat quiety and kept the steer in his grip. He glanced to Kihyun beside him and to Hyungwon from driver's mirror who was sitting uncomfortably now. "Kihyun ..." he spoke after some quiet time.

Kihyun purposedly looking outside. Didn' t bother to reply. Hyungwon cleared his throat. Hyunwoo sighed and said, "Alright. Let's talk about it at home. Hyungwonnie, don't worry we'll get you home safe and sound."

Hyungwon gave an "ok" sign and he looked outside the window. 

Back to present time .. 

Kihyun was looking at Hyunwoo in anger. He gritted his teeth and spoke, " Don't I have every right to say what's on my mind?? Do I need to explain everything to you? Isn't it you the one that kept everything from me? You didn't even tell me about Lee f*****g Taemin! Am I supposed to have heart attack everytime someone I didn't know came and said that they were your ex? "

Hyunwoo's eyes widened. So Kihyun already knew about him."Is that because of him? Lee Taemin? I could explain everything to you now."

"It's not about him only hyung! It's about all! About you and Minhyuk too."

"What about me and Minhyuk??!" Hyunwoo voice got higher.

"You know what! Don't act like a dumb. You know what I meant."

Hyunwoo's jaw clenched and hardened. He let out a deep sigh. "It was a ridiculous question which I didn't think I should answer to these!"

Kihyun's face darkened. "Sure. You never wanted to care about anything! Not me or our relationship. If it was okay with you hanging around with Minhyuk who still loves you or vice versa, you better think hard about our wedding hyung!"

"Who said I don't care!! I did care! I did everything you asked for this relationship! For this wedding to happen! What more do you need from me, Yoo Kihyun?!" Hyunwoo was angry now. His eyes were dark and full of anger. He was like this when being provoked.

Kihyun, who couldn't contain his anger, turned his face away. He felt so hurt now. He didn't want to see Hyunwoo now. "Whatever you say hyung." He waved his hand and turned his body toward their bedroom door. 

Hyunoo held his hands firmly and said, "We haven't finished  talking!"

Kihyun stopped his way and said in frustrated voice, "You know how useless if we talk in this condition, hyung. I want to go out now. I want to think." He then wriggled his hand free and walked away after Hyunwoo let his hands away. Hyunwoo knew that even they talk about this in anger and confusion, it wasn't going to solve anything. So he let Kihyun went away. He heard footsteps towards the living room door and door slamming followed. Hyunwoo sighed heavily and started to undress. He went to bathroom and took a shower, tried to calming himself down before Kihyun returned.

                                                                                                *****

Kihyun walked aimlessly for about one hour and stopped at a food stall. He ordered some hotteok, soondae and soju. He sat down and enjoyed the smell of the food around him. His mind wandered to what happened these days. No one told him that wedding preparation was hard. No one told him about the anxiety and uneasiness he felt when his wedding day got closer. How he got less and less confidence about everything and being super-sensitive about anything. He didn't even feel like having with Hyunwoo nowadays which was really an unimaginable to think that he could resist Hyunwoo's iness and all things about him that drove him mad and mostly all the time ... 

Kihyun shook his head and tried to clear it. Try to reevaluate his behaviour and everything. But now everything seemed blurry and shaky. He just didn't what to do. 

Suddenly a light touch on his shoulder made him startled. He quickly turned to see who touched him.

"Kihyun-ssi." In front of him, Jota was standing and smiled.

"Oh, well hi Jota-ssi. Wow, what a coincidence." Kihyun abruptly stood up and bowed. 

Jota bowed too and scratched the back of his head. "Ah yes. I was walking around to get snack after a photoshoot around this area."

Kihyun exclaimed, "Oh. Well you must join me now. I have ordered some."

Jota scratched his head again. " Is it alright?"

"What do you mean is it alright? Of course it's alright."

Jota smiled. "I mean, I don't want to leave bad impression with your .. fiance if he by any chance saw us here.." He spoke innocently.

Kihyun snorted. "Bad impression? That rosy-plump lip guy who was a bad impression!" Kihyun started to pour his drink who was served a minute ago. 

Jota ordered some additional snack and more soju for them. It's not like he was planning to make Kihyun drunk and perhaps .. it would somehow end up in his bed .. but he felt like this was a good time to make an approach to that sweet tiny man who captured his attention when he introduced himself at first time.

"Something not right?" he asked casually while pouring his soju and snacked on his fried octopus.

Kihyun who was munching his hotteok, scoffed and unfortunately made him choked. Jota, with all his strength, held his laughter and patted Kihyun's back soothingly. After he was fine, Kihyun gave him "ok" sign and drank soju again.

They were engaged in light conversation and talked about upcoming wedding photoshoot session. Kihyun was thinking where to go when Jota's legs accidentally brushed to his under the table. Kihyun sensed a light brush but he shushed his weird feeling and began to whine about wedding things. Jota was an excellent listener who listened every word he said and nodded sympathetically. Jota even shared his stories about his clients who mostly are couples and their struggles. He comforted Kihyun in a way that Kihyun didn't undertsand but strangely he was comfortable around Jota now.

"Jota-sii..mm..what's your age?" Kihyun slurred as the alcohol started to work.

Jota chuckled. " I am 91 liners. And you Kihyun-ssi?"

Kihyun closed his eyes for a moment and answered, " I am 90 liners. Soo ... I can call you Jota? Just Jota? And .. y--you .. must call me ... hyung .."

Jota smiled. "Anything for you ..hyung .." he replied under his breath. So soflty and he was sure Kihyun didn't even listen to his words now as he started to look drowsy. Couple minutes later, Kihyun was asleep on the table. 

Jota gulped his last glass of soju and his eyes fixed on Kihyun. Even in his sleeping/drunk state, he was so pretty, Jota thought to himself. 

Jota's mind played many different scenarios. Shall I return him home? Or take him to my apartment? Maybe ... we can spend some quality time? He was considering options he had in his hand now ..

Meanwhile Hyunwoo, who had waited Kihyun to return for about three hours, felt worry and started to search for him. He drove around with his car. Where did he go? He grunted inside.

Hyunwoo's eyes searched in his right and left side. After a while, he accidentally saw someone familiar. He looked just like my wedding photogrpaher, Hyunwoo thought.

He saw the man was lifting someone's face who sat opposite of him. 

Hyunwoo's heart beat faster as he saw that "someone" wore same clothes with Kihyun ... and his apperance from behind just like Kihyun ... and that flirty photographer knew his Kihyun .. 

Hyunwoo hurriedly parked his car and ran towards them in furious.

 

~~ TBC~~

 

 

 

 

A/N    hi hello annyeong

           Another update from me! I hope you enjoy the story ..

           I tried to make it longer and longer but I could only managed until here :D

           Conflicts are started. Things got heated ... rivals are coming! Yay, drama!

Sorry, not much comedy .maybe I should change the tags .. (idk)

           Anyway, enjoy! And comments are welcomed!